BirthDay surprize~!

Some Day

"Hello? Hi dad! about the ruquest i asked from you .Can you do it now? ;Ok .Love you?" said Someone who was watching BaekSeo with a smirk on his face .

 

***

 

 

Seohyun was waiting for her manger oppa ,Then she saw a car thats the same as her manager she quikle got in and was being knocked away ........

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun was eating dinner with the rest of Exo when he got a massege ,He opened it.

From : Unknown

We have your little princess if you want to see her ;Come to XXXX now! and don't tell anyone exept your bandmates ,You can bring them with you~~~

*Princess? Is it Taeyeon?* thouhgt Baekhyun ,Then he called Taeyeon ;to make sure she is ok.

"Hello? Tae noona, Why are you crying? What?!!!!!!! Seohyun noona? okay!" said Baekhyun ,His mempers looked at him with a worried expression .

"what's with Seohyun noona?" said Sehun ,Baekhyun told them everything from A to Z ;they were shoked but they calmed down .

"what should i do?" asked Baekhyun while bulling his hair .

" 'Caurse go and save her !" said Chanyeol as he stood up and got his jacket ,the others did the same expt Baekhyun who was sitting still .

"Yah! Come-ing or not?" asked Luhan as he ran out of the door towords the car ;The others follow him .

 

***

 

 

Seohyun tried to open her eyes then she noticed that she is in a strange room ,she tried to shout but was locked with some tape .

Then she saw someone sitting infront of her ,She shouted at him .

"What are you saying?" said Voice whice Seohyun knew imedtily *Her Ex-Boyfriend* he got the tape of .

"Let me out! You assole~! I never expted you to do such a thing ,Really kiddnaping me? ,I never knew you was that kind of people is you ,WooHyun?" asked Seohyun while tears flowing form her eyes .

"Well, I'm a person who fall in love with you~! but you left me because that Bacon of yours" said Woohyun and touched Seohyun cheek .

"What d-" Seohyu was in the middle of her talk when 12 persons got in .

"you son of an assole!" shouted Sehun as he threw a couple of bunches on Woohyun face ;Exo tried to pull him but they couldn't ,Luhan went to Seohyun side and untied the roobs .

then Woohyun smirked and 6 huge mens got in the room holding knifes

"!" said Kris .As he hit one with a kick on the face and got his wepon ,Suho was trying not to get hit from the wepon ,He made the man hit him self and give him a kick in the stomach whice the man earned with a fall ;Suho rolled his eyes with a smile .

"this is fun ,I hadn't fight in a while~!" said Tao as he was standing infront of a guy now he is behind him .

After they finished them ,Baekhyun started to hit Woohyun (not infinite's).

Then they heard a sound of someone getting in the room ,They looked and found Taeyeon ,Holding a gun ;she clapped her hands with a smirk .

"Tae tae unnie?" asked Seohyun while looking at her unnie with a teary eyes .

"why?!" asked Seohyun and got 1 step closer to Taeyeon who pointed the gun to Seohyun head now .

"Wanna know why? ,Ok~! ;I had always hated you with all my heart ,Wanna know why?" she lauhted "Every guy i loved you make him fall for you! ,But that not only my only reason they would always say you are pritter than me ,Your voice is butter than mine .They always say you are better than me ,I don't hate you alone" says Taeyeon with tears falling really hard ;suddenly The rest of Snsd got in and they were holding guns too .

"Even you unnies?!" asked Seohyun as she tried to hold her tears .

"Sorry Seohyun~!" said Tiffany and pointed the gun to Seohyun head 1 .2 .3 she shooted The gun

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Seohyun opened her eyes 'Cause she didn't fel anything ;to see her unnies laughting so hard and crying from Laughting .

"Happy BirthDay Seobaby~!" they shouted

"What the Hell?! It was all a joke~ ,I really hate you unnies" said Seohyun and kept on crying .

"Seobaby ,i'm really sorry i didn't mean anything from i said they just wanted to pull a pranck on you~" said Taeyeon and lowered her head with tears falling down .

Seohyun started to laught "I took my revenge~!" said Seohuyn and wiped her tears whice made her unnies hit her on the head .

"Wait a second ,So it all was a joke?!" asked Sehun with a cold voice and stare that he even sounded like Jessica .

"Yeah~ today is Hyunnie 23th birthday~" said Fany while showing her eyesmile to them .

"HBD Seohyun/Seo noona!" said All Exo with a smile .

"Now , maknae lets go ;We have to prepare you for the party!" said Yoona and Jessica and pulled Seohyun away

________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________

Tada~! XD

Sorry for the really bad and short chapter and any grammers mistakes :\

you got surprized didn't you *Smile widly*

Please comment if you liked the chapter ^^

Love you all ♥