Chapter 6

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




its already 4am in the morning when the park family left the house its chrismas morning.but they went in their retaurant..they left shinhye in their house including yonghwa since he sleep there last night..

the wind blows so cold.. the room filled with full of love and sweetnes..it can smell the pregrance of the scented candle.. the room still beautiful even cloths scattered around..kkkkk two person cuddle each other on th bed.. ohhh... ~~.. their body perfectly closed with each other..cover by a white blanket... his hands warp around her nakeness.. same as her..her face buried on his chest .. can able to smell his muscle scent..she lean more closer to feel the warm coming t him...she slowly open her eyes and saw him still in a deep sleep..she smile brightly after seeing him beside her... she cares his face and planted a sweet kissed on his lips..  "good morning hon" she murmured..and hug him tightly.. as she recall their love making last night... she didnt notice that yonghwa already wake and watching her while having her day dreaming.. he kissed her with out any hesitation.. her eyes become wide.. aigoo she so shocked...  

yah~~ you scared me...

did i??... good morning hon... he said and kissed her again on her lips and she reply his kissed...their kissed become more deeper..and deeper...until shinhye broke the kissed...

why??.... 

i cant no longer breath yong...

really?..oh sorry shin ah... ..hmm can we have another round again..please... he beg.. shinhye remain silent...please ??.. still early.. 4am ... lets do it again please ... he beg to her.. 

but we did it..already last night yong... shes aid..and get down her head..

yeah i know but can we have another round again..?... please shin..you know how those kissed affect me... cant control my self again...he hissed..she swallow her saliva...

we did it 4 times last night .. she said.. 

and i want another round..he said in a serious tone... shinhye get down her head again.. yonghwa facing the ceiling... not uttering any words..she took a deep breath .. and move cloer to him.. she hug his waist and rest her head on his chest... 

are you mad at me yong?... she asked... 

no im not... he said with out looking at her... i think you better rest now shin ,,.. i need to go..now that still dark outside.. people mght saw me here... he said..and grab the towel beside him... he warp around his waist and stood up picking up his cloths on the floor...  shinhye fastly stood up on th ebed with out wearing anything.. she stood infront of him.. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter