Chapter 3

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





 

yonghwa and shinhye spend their time togther in Park's house,,shinhye cooked dinner for them..and watched tv together in the living room.. hugging each other..and its already passed midnight when yonghwa decided to go back to their dorm.. since its dark outside.. shinhye acompany him..

i go now shin ah~~ i'll just call you when i reach dorm..

yeah becareful in driving ok...

yup..yonghwa simple reply..

shinhye walked towards him and hug his waist.. something wrong shin ah~~?

when were going to meet again?..

i dont know shin but i will try to manage my time to meet you.. pls dont me missed me too much..

i cant promised yong.. later i will missed you already.. shinhye said..and pout infront of him..

dont worry i'll call you from time to time.. ok shin ah i have to go.. he kissed her lips passionately and hug her shinhye wave her hands while watching his car until faded on her sight.. then someone hold her back..

omo!!!... 

shinhye let go inside people might see you..

eomma you scared me..


Hyung !! you just arrived?...minhyuk asked while opening the door..

as you can see right?

aissshhh.. hows you night with noona?

of course its having fun.. you lock the door now..and continue sleep..im going to sleep..

hyung look happy so curious what happen.. kkkkk...


~~~~


@FNC Building 

CNBLUE went inside Mr.Han office to discussed about their fan sigh even today in Ilsan ... 

MinHyuk are you sure you can attend the Fansign or not?.. Mr.Han asked

i will attend  after the farewell party i will immidiately go in the venue..

are you sure minhyuk? ist hard for you?..maybe the farewell party will take long... YongHwa interup...

if it will took long i'll just bid my goodbye first... and dont finished the party...

are you sure its ok for your co-actors?...

im sure they will understand i have valid reason ...

ok if thats so the fansign will just start alittle late so they can wait for you..

mr.han said..and the boys agree... they all stood up and went to their practice room and fastly start their practice preparetion fot their upcoming bluemoon concert concert  in New York LA & Latin America..as usual they have practice with in 4 hours and after that take a rest.. when time is coming.. minhyuk prepare his self for the farewell party of his drama who just ended.. while the three just rest inside the practice room...

minhyuk ah you know already.. ..

deh hyung nothing to worry about.. i'll stay with noona.. no one will appraoch her.. dont worry..minhyuk asure him and wink..

just be sure you can do that..jonghyun said... minhyuk can do that im sure..jungshin added..

ok you now.. yonghwa said..and minhyuk left.jonghyun and jungshin notice yonghwa expression change.. yonghwa sigh heavily and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter