Chapter 2

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



what are you doing here? early in the morning?..yonghwa asked coldly still fucosing on his computer..

yong i missed.. shinhye said still hugging his neck..

you shouldnt come here shin.. he then stand up and look at her.. maybe people might saw you.. you dont like any scandal about us isnt it?..he said while looking at her... 

yong why are you like that to me? almost weeks we didnt meet but seems you didnt even missed me.. shinhye reply.. lets talked again later shin im so sleepy.. i woke up early.. go home now.. people might saw you.. 

he turn his self and walked towards his bed.. but shinhye walked fastly and grab his waist.. she warp her hands around his waist very tight.. yonghwa stop on his place.. he can feel shinhye tighten her hug even more..released your hug shin..i said im going to sleep.. !!!..Shiro!!!....shin i said let go of your hug dont make me angry.. yonghwa shouted.. but instead to relased her hug..she tighten more ... shinhye i asked you again.. let go of it.. now.. yonghwa shouted... shinhye fastly released her hands and went infront of him..

why are you like that yong? are you tired of me already? are you sick of me already? you dont love me anymore..?.. her tears keeps on falling on her beautiful cheeks...

did i tell that i dont love you anymore? yonghwa asked coldly..

shinhye just silent on her place.. her tears keeps on falling do you still love me?.. she asked and move closer to him and hold his hands very tight..

im so tired shin can i rest for awhile?..he released his hands forcely.. she remain on her place.. she keeps on crying.. she slowly turn her back and saw yonghwa lying on the bed his eyes were closed.. she sigh heavily.. she walked towards him and climb o the bed.. yonghwa can feel her but he just act like he dont care..then he felt shinhye hug his waist and rested her head on his chest.. yonghwa slowly open his eye.. 

shin ah~~

yong im so sorry.. im so sorry for making you jealous.yonghwa sigh heavily after hearing her words...he glance at her.. his heart crushed into peaces after seeing her face soak with her own tears.. he move his body and face his lovely girlfriend..he cares her face..lovingly..

stop crying now honey.. stop now.. im sorry.. still caresing her face lovingly..

no i should be the man asking you sorry for always hurting your feelings yong..im so sorry..i love you so much.. 

pssst.. lets forget about it.. shin.. i love you too..sory for hurting and making you cry liek this...yonghwa said.. shinhye smile at him..i love you..shinhye reply and kissed yonghwa lips passionately.. yonghwa reply her kissed.. after the long french kissed.. they both gasp some air...


......


the three outside the room look each other when they can hear any yalling sound coming inside yonghwa's room.. 

i think they are done fighitng!!.. JongHyun said ....

maybe.. jungshin reply busy playing together with minhyu,...jonghyun glance to the watch and its already..6 in the morning..yah!! jungshin ah.. arent you going to cook our breakfast?..jonghyun shouted..

aigoo later hyung im busy...

dont tell me you'll wait for shinhey noona to cooked our breakfast?..minhyuk asked..

ofcourse not..yonghwa hyung will kill me if i let shinhye noona to cooked.. jungshin said..and stoop up..e walked towards their kitchen and cooked their breakfast...



~~~~



its been 3 days since the last time yonghwa and shinhye met.. yonghwa always call shinhye from time to time..he always check ..hows shes doing..he want to know everthing.. while shinhye feel happy for yonghwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter