Chapter 1

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


its very tiring day for CNBLUE after finishing their two night concert in Seoul.Next they going to have their concert again in Busan and other countries.They were inside their van yonghwa eyes were closed the amosphere is so silent.then minhyuk open the conversation.


hyung!! are you going to visit noona later?

why?? his eyes were still closed...

nothing hyung i just asked.. because its been a week you didnt meet her right?

were so busy isnt it?.. yonghwa said..and look at minhyuk..

is there something wrong between you and shinhye? jonghyun join the conversation

nothing!! im just tired..  he said..and closed her eyes again..

just dont talked to him.. his tired.. jungshin murmured to jonghyun and minhyuk..


soon as they arrived in their dorm yonghwa went out in their van with out any words coming out to his mouth the rest just follow him with out asking any question. they can feel his bad auro or lets say jealous aura?.they reach inside yonghwa slam the door hard and lock his self inside his room.. the tree boys look each other..


i have something to tell.. jungshin told them and walked towards the living room..

do you know why his acting like that? and seems he dont want to talked with shinhye ..jonghyun asked 

in back stage awhile ago after our concert yonghwa hyung went in the bathroom i followed him..then the staff watching tv and keeps on giggling yonghwa hyung felt curious..and he went towards them.. and there he saw they are watching The Heirs isnt it today is the last episode..and theres a kiss scene between noona and lee min ho ssi isnt it minhyuk?.

yeah.. they have minhyuk reply..still looking at jungshin..and i think yonghwa hyung dont know about this kiss scene. he added..

what do you mean?.. jonghyun asked.. in curiousity,,

maybe shinhye noona didnt informed him about the kiss scene im sure yonghwa hyun wont act llike that is he knows right?.. minhyuk asked..

so im topic here?.. yonghw aasked... the three silent in their place..

hyung... where just worried about you.. jungshin said nicely.. yon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter