Connected

So Lucky To Have You

Who left the deepest impression on you?

Luhan: Xiumin. Because when we first met, I'm not that good in korean, so he took care of me. And he was so cute, I thought he was younger than me, but as it turns out, we're the same age.

 

Xiumin is my baozi and he's my bestfriend. I'm lucky to have that cute little baozi of mine. He illuminates my day and every time we lock gazes, he takes my breath away. Everyone says we're just bestfriend.. but beyond that label, beyond what you see on screen, it's more than that. 

 



 

Trainee Days. I saw that cute little baozi in the middle of the practice room, dancing with the other trainees that I really didn't bother to look at because I was mesmerized and dazzled by his well-rounded and plumpy face. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Minseok imnida! And you are?" I was hypnotized as he interlocked his eyes with mine. Those beautiful, stunning and delicate eyes that I want to see everyday. "I-I-I'm luhan." I want to punch my face for stuttering. He chuckled and, "First day of training, huh? Don't be too nervous" he positioned his arm on my shoulders and he introduced me to the other trainees. 

 

Soon, it was announced that I'm gonna debut with 11 other trainees called Exo. And we are divided into two called Exo-K and Exo-M. I was sure I'm gonna be part of Exo-M because I am chinese. But, I wasn't expecting that my baozi will also be a part of Exo-M. Agitation and fear was present in his eyes as we locked gazes. "Don't worry, minseok. I'm gonna take care of you and you'll do great" I gave him a smile full of assurance and commitment.




 

We had our first interview and I was nervous as hell. We were in china and I shouldn't be nervous because I came from here. However, I was really nervous to have our first interview as Exo-M. "Don't be scared, lu-ge. You'll do great" xiumin whispered in my ear and smiled after. A smile that is alluring and captivating. Then everything stopped because we intertwined our hands together. All the anxiety and pressure I felt disappeared just by touching that soft and gentle hands from the person I love. I should be the one taking care of him because he's not from china. But, he was there, beside me, giving me strength and assurance. 

 

You see, we're always clinging to each other not because we're the same age, or we are the eldest. But, we cling to each other because there's admiration and desire. Everyone thinks we're just bestfriends and nothing more. But for us, it's a mutual feeling. Every time we're together, love is always there. We protect each other, we admire each other, we give strength to each other and lastly, we love each other. Not the love we give to our friends, but more than of a platonic relationship. Something we share secretly that's why people assume we're just good friends. 

 

Every time I see him having fun with other members, I feel empty and hallow. When we have a show in china, I always stay beside him to translate everything because my korean got better. And what makes me translate everything? Whispering in his ears. It's already a habit of mine to whisper in his ears. But do you really think I'm translating it? You're all wrong. I don't. "You're mine" "Coffee later?" "You look cute today." "I love you, baozi" are the things I whisper. Cheesy? Yes I am. And what makes me whisper more? he also replies. "I love you too, lu-ge". 

 

There was a time that we are invited to play soccer for Asian Dream Cup but sadly, we are against each other. But that didn't stop us from breaking the wall between our own groups. It was like a fairytale; after years of being locked up inside the tallest tower, the prince rescued the princess and they found love.

 

 

Is it weird that I baby him around? even though he is older than me? We all do actually, but i'm more of a "hey-don't-touch-my-baozi-he-is-mine" We were at the Idol Star Athletic Olympics and there are a lot of idols present and heechul from ze:a stole my baozi away from me. Did he think I will get jealous? Psh. As if. 

My bad. I actually did. 

 

"Baozi! Can we just stay like this for a while?"  I was buckhugging him.

"I'd be more than glad. Just enjoy your self, lu-ge" he smiled at me. "But, the girls are all looking at you" a glint of disappointment was evident in his eyes that time.

"Psh, I know i'm gorgeous and a magnet to girls, but i'm already taken." we both laughed.





 

"This is crazy! How on earth did they find us?" xiumin and I are in a cafe before heading out to practice with exo.

"Is it even possible that they won't find us? Typical sasaeng fans. C'mon let's not mind them and let's enjoy." he smiled.

"Minseok-ah" 

"Hmm?" he did not look at me but rather looking at the cake infront of us and taking a bite after.

"Are you happy...." he looked at me with those lovely eyes and I swear i'm tempted to kiss him because he was so cute. "..with me?" I gulped because I was nervous.

"Of course, not. You're the worst." I froze and I saw him smirk and laugh after. "You're too cute, lu-ge. Of course I am. Why wouldn't I? When all you do is to give me the love I never experienced before. I love the way you whisper in my ear. The tingling feeling everytime I feel your breath brushing my sensitive skin. I love everything about you and I'm very happy I met you." he gave me another smile that always takes my breath away. 

"I love you, baozi" my words are full of love and happiness and I know he feels the same way too. 

"I love you too, lu-ge. Now let's go! I bet they're finding us already."

 

We left the cafe side by side and went to sm building to practice

 






Christmas Wonderland Concert

Exo and F(x)

 

With love and happiness, we performed h.o.t's candy and this is my favorite part. We intertwined our hands together as we danced and sing. We felt the satisfaction and contentment as we pour out our energy and love to the fans. Most especially, just by singing and dancing with the person you love the most is the best feeling a person inlove can feel. I felt satisfied and joy filled me to think that I was able to do this with my baozi. My own Baozi

 

 

I sang our song 'Lucky' for Xiumin. The song speaks what I really feel about him. I went to his side as I sang my part, "So lucky to be your love" I am lucky to have him beside me. I am lucky that we are standing on stage together. I am lucky that I was able to show my love from the beginning. I am lucky that I laid my eyes on him inside the practice room when I first entered as a trainee. I am lucky that he noticed me and introduced himself. I was very thankful to the company for letting xiumin be part of Exo-M because I was able to know him more. I am able to look at his face everyday and say, "You are beautiful, baozi.". Love and the amour connected our hearts together. We are connected because we admire each other and the endearment we share is unbreakable and long-lasting. Nothing can break our connected hearts because it is strong and powerful. 

 

 

 

He is my baozi, my bestfriend and my love.