Our Angel

Melt My Frozen Heart

Author POV

The forest turn into a death cold with every step he take...the two infant in his arms didn’t even bothered by the cold..they even snuggle close in his arm to sleep...

“im sorry boys....” he whisper before placing those infant on the ground and made a barrier from the snow...

“be brave and hide your identity...i will comeback for you when the time is right” he whisper the last word and tears started to fall...how could he do that...well he has too..since there is noway those two baby will survived when his own family threatend to kill them..its rather be him than them...

He gave his last kiss and walk away without even looking back...

“i will find you....i promised” is all he whisper before he walk out of the forest...

 

Chanyeol POV

“Baekkie...im going” i shout toward my love before grabbing the axe and started to head toward the door...but before i could even hold the knob someone was holding me by arm..the smell enough to tell me who was the creature

“be safe...” Baekhyun was looking looking at me and pat my arm..

I just smile and nod my head before giving him a peck and went outside...the winter will come soon and i have to find enough firewood for Baekhyun...he need a lot of it...owh...did i tell you guys? I was vampire..and Baekhyun is my wife a.k.a my soulmate he just a human...so do the math..winter+snow=cold...got it? Yeah i thought so...i was chopping some of the wood into a small one when i notice a mountain of small snow in the middle on the path...its weird because i never see that before..i walk slowly toward it and i was so shocked that i drop my axe..there was two baby in those snow...are they dead?...suddenly i saw one of them move and he snuggle close toward the other boy beside him...i just find that action really cute...using my power..i melt the ice around them and pick up those cute baby...they snuggle closed to my chest...Baekhyun would love these kid...i look around and can’t help to notice a faint smell of human...he was here for a while...how could they just put the baby in this cold...

I walk toward my house as fast as i could and knocked frantically on the door...

“coming...” i hear Baekhyun voice fron the otherside

“baby...hurry up” i urge him to move faster

When he open the door...he smile slowly fade when he notice two infant in my arms

“Yeollie...get in” he pull me in and closed the door..

“baby...can you made warm milk...they are freezing” he just nod his head and fast enought to make the milk..

I gave him the baby before making a small fire to warm them...

“Yeollie...where do you find them??” he ask and i notice his gaze never leave the baby..i know how much he want to have kid but we still haven’t got the good news yet

“out there in the forest” his eyes turn wide and he look really shocked

“can we keep them” he look at me with those puppy eyes..i gave him a slow nod and he literally jump into my arm...i just laugh and hug him back..

“they are twin right??” i just nod and Baekhyun clap his hand and smile

“can i give them names?” he look at me rather excited...i pull him on to my lap and smile..

“sure...what do you want to called them baby?” he look at my eyes and them move his gaze toward the sleeping twin

“the blond one is...Luhan and the dark hair one is...Lay” i just nod my head as an approve and he look at my eyes and whisper

“our Luhan and Lay” he place a soft kiss on my lips...

"yeah..our angel..."

 

 

a/n

Hai...

This is my second fanfic...

I hope you guys will read my story again....

Im just so into this kind of super natural thinggy...

Well....till next update...annyeong