The end is always happy, but if not then it haven't the end, yet!!

Call girl...

Pie comes home with baby Bi. The mommy and baby are now lying in their mattress, looking at each other...
 Pie: anything want to ask mommy?- Pie looks at her daughter knowingly
 Bi: Where have you been last night? 
 Pie: I'm have some important work to do.
 Bi: They said there were police and they came to took you away! Is that true mommy!? - she asks with her eyes are teary, already, looks at her mom, she wants to cry so bad, Bi misses her mom and for what she've been through last night, especially with the scare of couldn't see her mommy anymore made her really upset, this kid truly sensitive.
 Pie: Yes, They took me but now I'm here, so don't cry, you're crying make mommy sad too!! - Pie caress her daughter's cheek,give her a small smile to calm her down.
 Bi: but why?
 Pie: because mommy have done something wrong, so they punish mommy.
 Bi: But did you fix it?
 Pie: hum!?-Pie looks at her daughter curious
Bi: If you do something wrong, and you know you're wrong then if you fix it, you can be good again! - she's smiling bright, give Pie clue about what she should have done for a long time...
 Pie: So... If I want to fix it, I really can? And then I can back to a good person?
 Bi: Yes! Pang told me! And I believe her right, so mommy will fix it, won't you? - her question makes Pie become teary, she smile to her daughter and nod her head
 Pie: Ok, mommy will fix it, thank you honey! Now take your nap, look at you, just like a panda!!
 Bi is sleeping, Pie is her hair and looking at her, then she slowly kiss her daughter.
 Pie: Mommy thank you and sorry you! Mommy will fix this, mommy love you!- she takes from her pocket out the note Van gave her, in the note "Melody cafe, aunt Inn, phone number 1869xxxxxx" she takes her phone and dial the number...
 Aunt Inn: Hello! Melody cafe! What do you need?
 Pie: I'm Pie and... I need a job...
     ~~ Few months later~~
 _ Pie please take order from table 18!!
 Pie: Okay!! - Pie is really busy right now, from the phone call few months ago. Her life has changed, she met aunt Inn, and she loved kid so not only hired Pie but also let them lived in her house, since she lived alone... Pie has worked there ever since, and she works hard, every one love her, no one mind about her past even thought she's already told them, her life is perfect again!!
 Pie and Bi are shopping for some groceries and when they reach their house someone is at the door... It's Kim!! Pie is shocking and she freeze there... Until Kim turns his back and sees her, he don't say anything, just stands there with a disbelief eyes. Finally, Pie get some courage to speak first.
 Pie: what are you ding here? Kim!?
 Kim: Van told me you changed... your job, and now live here... Also...- his eyes are looking at Bi- he said that you having my baby!? It's her, right? Why don't you tell me? - Kim is still in his surprised.
 Pie: I didn't have a chance.. Beside you don't want me and...- Kim cut her words
 Kim: I miss you, like crazy, I know I was wrong and stupid, but because I love you, I can't accept that so I was drunk and things happened... I regret it everyday in my life, regret for what I'm saying, for what I'm doing, I was selfish, I should understand you and help you through, not just push down deeper! I'm sorry!! So so sorry, I don't ask for you to be back to me or forgive me, I come here just to say those things and...- he looks at Bi again.
 Pie: you want to know if wether the baby is true or not?
 Kim: No!! Actually I want to see her!! - he says and his eyes don't leave Bi while she's also looking at him curious
 Pie is in her deep thought again, she don't know what she should act now!? Mad, angry, sad, cry or happy!? She's sooo confused, and then something tuck her dress.
 Bi: Mommy who is that?  
 Kim: I'm your mom's friend...- he about to explain when Pie cuts him
 Pie: HE is your daddy.
 Both Kim and Bi are looking at her surprised, Bi surprise because this is the first time she sees her daddy and for Kim he can't believe Pie said it!! And for Pie she've already forgave him for so long, and now is just perfect! Without hesitate, Kim runs and hugs both Pie and Bi into his arms... He's so happy, so do Pie and Bi!~
 The sun is still shining, but no burning, the sunshine this time give people a warm feeling. The sky is so high, the cloud is just white and wind is blowing, cooling the earth... Three people, 2 adults and 1 kid are walking with a happy smile on their faces, their life are perfect now.
                                                        THE END~~