The story hasn't been told...

Call girl...

 It's already a week since Van moved here, he didn't get along with much people around there, except for one person, Bi. Every time when she have free time, actually when her mom don't notice, she comes over to his house and plays with him, and Van himself enjoy her company really much, also because of Bi, Pie seem more gets comfortable with Van more. But this is life, you know life, never be smooth for so long, and tonight is also the night when everything gets wrong... Just like every night, Pie goes to work. And the street where she works is a red-light street, call girls and call boys are everywhere around, and those madames  have their own area where their es will work there. And yeah, Pie is in her usual spot, flirting with some man to get his money... Then out of nowhere, someone shout:" COPS!! COPS ARE HERE!! Run!!" But too late an army of police are all over the place, catching every es on the street, Pie get caught, too. And in the moment there, she see Van, he's the head of those cops...
     At the police station
 Pie: Please sir!! One phone call, only one!! Please, I need to tell my house owner, she babysits my daughter, I have to tell her!!- she's pleading.
 The police: NO!! Someone will tell her!! All you need to do now is stay here and tell us everything we ask you!!- he coldly said.
 With that, Pie be walk to a small room, there're a small wooden table, 3 chairs in the middle. They force her to sit down and wait. After 15 minutes, Van walks in with a partner, Pie looks at him with disgust, he does nothing but looks at her for a apologized. 
 Van: uhm... hello Pie- he says which caught her to glare at him.
 Pie: No thanks, I don't have that honor Mr. Police! - she says in a scornful tone, don't even look at him
 Van: Sorry Pie, it's my job, I can't do anything else about this, and if you help us maybe I can help you!! Please Pie!
 Pie: What should I tell you then? Whatever it is I still be put in jail and my daughter will be left orphan, my life!!
 Van: I swear I can help you! Just tell me why and how you do this job? Tell me the truth, we're friend, you can trust me!
 Pie: Who said I'm your friend? Just because you be nice to my baby doesn't mean that we're friend!!
 Van: Well even thought you didn't see me as your friend but I do, I do see you as my friend, and I know you a good person, the must be a reason for you to be stuck in this job, the law sometime have it's humanitarian, too Pie.
 Pie, who seem calm a bit glare at Van's partner
 Pie: if you said so... But I'm not his friend- pointing at the partner.
 Van turns to his partner: Uh... Tim, can you leave us alone? 
 Tim: But... It's wrong!! I can't!?
 Van: Please!! I know what to do and I'll take the risk, please Tim!!
 Tim: Ok, have fun with your beauty friend - Tim said as he walked out.
 Van: sooo Pie, we're alone now, will you tell me?
 Pie: Well!! I love this job, that's all!
 Van: Pie be serious, there're no kidding in this, just don't take this as a police-criminal talk, how about friend-friend talk then? You can tell me anything, I can help you Pie!!
 Pie: Okay *sigh* where do I start? 
Van: how about your childhood or before you step in this career!?
 Pie: As 17, I was a happy girl, I had everything, my parents, my boyfriend, my friends,... Life couldn't be better until...