Life of Pie

Call girl...

     ~~FLASHBACK~~ 
 Pie opens her eyes to the singing, her mom is holding a birthday cake, a chocolate birthday cake her favorite, her dad and even Kim, her beloved boyfriend, are there to sing her a "Happy birthday" song... She loves this very moment, where everything is perfect!! After a happy breakfast, Pie and Kim go to the mall, since it's their holiday. They go shopping, playing games, enjoy their time together while Kim is teasing Pie a lots.
 Kim: So... What do you want for your birthday?
 Pie: Uhm... You? Maybe... - Pie looks at Kim funny
 Kim: Oh, so what part of me do you want then? It's up here or down there? - he winks at her teasingly.
 Pie: ehhh KIM!! Stupid!! - Pie face is like a tomato, while Kim is laughing so hard, causing Pie to hit his shoulder.
 Kim: eh Pie... I just want to ask if you want me to kiss you or hug you? Up or down?
 Pie: Silly!!! Who ask that? What kind of that question?- she pouts which makes Kim find her adorable.
 Kim: but still what do you want?
 Pie: I want both of it!! - Pie smiles and hugs Kim tight, just like she could lose him if she let him out.
 Kim: eh Pie don't be so tight!! Can't breath!! - Kim said and Pie closely release her hug, but she still hold on. And Kim cup her face and closely, closely pull her into a deep kiss. They kiss passionately, holding on each other so tight... And when they pull out, Pie whisper to Kim's ear
 Pie: All I wish that we could stay like this forever, can we Kim? 
 Kim: uh hum... We will be together forever Pie, I never let you go even if you want to, and promise you too?
 Pie: Of course I am Kim!! 
 Kim: Now! Let me take my princess home, okay?
 Pie: okay!!- they're holding hand and walking closely together.
 At Pie's home, her mom and dad prepare for her a special dinner, with all her favorite, she loves it. They enjoy their dinner, after they're chatting and laughing, they're the happiest family! But it can't last long...
  On a rainy day, Pie is at school and suddenly her phone rings, she have to excuse herself and come out to heard the phone. But what she's going to heard is change her life, FOREVER!!
 The other line: Uhm... This is ms. Pie? Sorry to disturb you, but can I ask are you Mr. Manaying's daughter? I'm a nurse at the City hospital, your dad is in an accident and he might can't get through it, please come over here.
 Pie broke down when she heard that, she can't believe in what she've heard, without any thinking she run out of the school, take a taxi and go straight to the hospital, all she wish this may just a dream or a mistake... When she reaches there, she comes to the reception to ask for her's dad, they show her the way and she runs to his room quickly. She sees her dad is lying there, weak and injured, her mom is staying beside him, crying, she can't say anything, she walks closely to her dad, she holds his hand, he still there but not so long, he really weak now. When he sees her, he smiles his last smile and breath out his last breath, with that... He's gone, gone for forever... Pie just stands there, like a zombie, she don't say or can't say anything, her face is plain but tears are rolling down her face, wet her shirt. After her dad funeral, her mom is totally broke down, she can't go to work, she can't do anything, so Pie have to quit school and working, her mom become weak and then sick... The burden is become heavier, those jobs can't help her, and they lead her to the last decision, make dirty money. But where and how? Got information from someone, she goes and find to Pimmy, she asks for a job, and of course it's a ion... From that day, she become a call-girl, her life is all but happy, her mom still gets weaker everyday until she passes away, leave Pie behind with no future, no happiness, no sadness, no LIFE, well there still Kim, her only good thing but one day he come to talk to her with an angry face...
 Kim: Why are you doing that??- he yells at her
 Pie: I'm doing what, Kim? - she's frightened 
 Kim: YOU!! You become a call- girl!! How can you do that? You know it's hurt me, right? Why Pie? I can help you, all you need to do is ask!!
 Pie: h...how do you know Kim? 
 Kim: My mom is Pimmy, I hate her to death, my dad left her because of that, he brought me with him because of that, and now... YOU... my girlfriend is doing that job!? Why and how Pie? - his eyes become teary, he seem to lose his control, he's hurt... So much. He loves her but knowing her a call-girl it's make him in hell. And Pie can't believe it, Pimmy is Kim's mom!? How can it happen? What game did they put her into? She fell off her knee and cried...
 Kim: I think... I can't anymore Pie... We just let it end here, okay? I'm leaving! Goodbye!- without a glance, Kim walks away, also walks out of her life... Not forever, but the next time when they met again, it still not happier than this...
 Time pass, Pie's still doing that job, you know when you in it hards to get out, for Pie her life is garbage, she's a garbage, it over for her now!! But it just if she know that her life can become more worse, simple star with a door knock...
 Outside is raining hard, what she loves in this weather that she don't have to do that stinky work in those days, but a loud banging is on her door, someone is outside, she's scare but still open the door. And when she opens it, she sees Kim, but not her Kim, a drunken Kim, seem like he is mad! Without saying anything, he pushes her to the ground, he slams the door, and rib off her clothes, he is on top of her, he's , she's , he's strong and she can't do anything, he her, she don't cry, even not showing any emotion, she's hurt not only physically but also mentally, she can't stand this truth, she can't stand this life... After satisfied with himself, Kim stands up, wears his clothes and throw Pie some money...
 Kim: This is my money for your service, all you need is this so just take it... I love you, but not anymore since the day I know you this cheap!! You make your body like a toy, they pay and they can play with it, I don't get what is on your mind but I'm disappoint on you, and I know this is wrong for me to do this, but even if I do this or not,  you don't care, do you?- he says with a cold voice, even in his eyes there're so much hurts and regret but this can't be change... He's already done that to her, he her and made her broken, so he walks out, and now it's really forever!!
 ~~End Flashback~~
 Pie: that's it!!
 Van: Where the part when you got pregnant?
 Pie: you don't need that!! So curious!! 
 Van: Yes!! I'm curious and like I said I could help you~~ beside sharing something that have been hide for so long is not good you know?- Van ask with smile
 Pie: Are you really a men? Can't believe you but... You're right, holding it to long makes me wanna go crazy, even it's hurt to talk about but it's better have someone to tell than keep it inside~~ *sigh*
 Van: So will you continue?
 Pie *sigh again* Okay! This is kinda better now...
 ~~ Flashback no.2~~ 
 Pie don't want to live anymore, any one but Kim was doing that to her, and it even worse. She tries to kill herself for a few times but her neighbor and co-worker find out and stop her, and the last time when she tries to kill herself again, it do happen but luckily for her, the house owner find her unconscious in a puddle of blood so she call the ambulance... In the hospital, it's the first time when she knows that she's PREGNANT!! She is pregnant, a tiny thing is inside her, dependence on her to lives, it can't be, right? Without any hesitate, she wants an abortion, she want to kills the baby, because she knows who created it (with her) and more is how have it been created, it's killing her if she keep it... But what on earth is that kind of the hospital?? Want her to have an ultra sound before get rid of the baby?? Just crazy and stupid!! She is now lying on the bed so like chair, she don't know how to call it so it's a bed, with her legs held high and spread wide, she looks ridiculous!! The doc walks in, she sits down in a chair, which is between her legs, and the doc looks directly into her... uhm... Private female place... Could this be more embarrassed???? The answer is YES!! It's worse when doctor holding a long thing, then she puts some gel on it and... OMG... SHE CAN'T DO THIS... she push it STRAIGHT INTO HER PRIVATE PLACE... yes sh*t does happen!! But the hard time is pass, now on the small screen is a tiny dot, it's just small like a coin, helpless and weak... Out from no where, her tears are coming out, it flooded all her face, she don't know because she's scare or sad or happy!? But the feeling is un- described, she can't talk, no word come out but when it really out from her own mouth, she can't believe that she really say it :" I want to keep it!!" And the doctor just smiles at her, and again, stupid action which she can't control she smiles back!!
 Sooooo now she decided to keep it all she need to do now is convince Pimmy to let her keep the baby, but it's just easy as pie because she knows how. She takes all her braveness and walks to the house, she knock on the door and the woman opens it herself. They're in a living room, face to face, even thought she know how to handle this but she still scare of this woman.
 Pimmy: So, what do we have here? Pie?
 Pie: I'm here because I have something to tell you!! Actually something i need you to let me do!!
 Pimmy: Well~~ I'm an easy going person but it's also dependent on what do you want?-'she glare at her, a scary one.
 Pie: I'm... I'm pregnant, Pimmy! And I want you to let me keep it!- she says determined.
 Pimmy: WHAT?? What did I told you before you worked for me b*tch?? Use every time you have with your guest!! Know that C-O-N-D-O-M!!! ( well there're rule when a e do "it" with their customer, want it or not they HAVE TO wear , so no HIV, especially no PREGNANT) 
 Pie: But the customer just insist I can't do anything...
 Pimmy: Insist or not!! You still have a way to make him!! Get rid of it NOW if you still want to do this job!!
 Pie: okay I still need this job so I'll do it but at least you have to say goodbye to your grandchild first!!- she calmly say
 Pimmy: What!? Who is my grandchild?
 Pie: This... - she's pointing to her belly.
 Pimmy: Wh... What? How? How? You're liar!!- she yells out
 Pie: Well!! This actually your son's baby, but if you want so then I'll get rid of it, thought maybe KIM is not gonna happy with this...
 Pimmy: y.. You know my son? How? He hates this and he never do that thing with a call-girl!!
 Pie: Well he just did! And too bad this give out a result, and if you don't believe me you can ask him!? But for what I know he didn't talk to you, maybe you can take a DNA test.
 Pimmy: Why is this have to be happen?- she asks herself half confused, half angry.- Whatever!! Keep it but don't tell Kim, he won't happy if he know he have kid with a e, I'll will give you double money, just...don't let me see any of you, again! I have an headache now! Get out!!
 Pie: Ok!! Bye bye Pimmy - Pie walks out with a smile on her face, she now can keep her baby, yes this is also her baby, not just Kim so she have to take care of it, protect it and do whatever for it!! She will!!
    ~~ End Flashback no.2~~
 Pie: And a while later, I had her, Bi, the first time I saw her it was something that I can't explain, it's so wonderful- she said and her eyes are sparkling, full of love.- she is my everything, now!! My life can't be better if I don't have her... 
 Van: I see!! So we've done... Now I'll go and work with some paper, I'll find something, you won't go to jail, believe me!!- then he walks out of the room, leave Pie alone, she feels bored but more is she miss her Bi, and she miss her old life. She spends her time to remember back everything which have happened to her, and she just smiles because she know she've through. About 2 hours later, Van comes back and he smile so bright to her.
 Van: GOOD NEWS!! You won't go to jail according for having a child under 10years old, but you have to quit that job and find new one to work! Or not you have to go to jail and Bi will be put in an orphanage!!
 Pie: You must be kidding!! How can I find a new job? This community won't accept me!! I'm something that they throw away so they won't have it back, easily!!- Pie looks at Van disbelief and yell at him for something he said, something for her is impossible.
 Van: If you wanna change they will! I told you I'll help you, so I'll help you! Take this and if you need a job look at this, and need any help just find me! Oh, can I ask you one last question? - he give Pie a note.
 Pie: What is it? - she takes the note, put it into her pocket and looks at him.
 Van: What's Kim's full name? Curious!! Hehehehe
 Pie: can't believe you!! But it's Kimhan Suppanad, what's for!?
 Van: Curious!! I might know him, who know?
 Pie: hum!! I'm free now right? BYE BYE then~~ - and she leaves the police office as fast as she can.
A/n: I know Van is kinda annoy and seeking but if he don't how can Pie told her story, then!?