The new guy, The baby and The mother!!

Call girl...

 A/N: Leg me warn you again that this is not a love story, this is a life story so deal with me guys!! And comments please!!

The sun is burning in Bangkok, in a poor but crowded street, a mid-aged woman is leading a guy through the hallway of an old, dirty and stinky apartment. The guy, who is in his early thirty, seem doesn't happy with what he's seen, still try to be polite and listen to the older woman's words.
 The woman: You don't have to worry young man, this apartment maybe old but it's still good, and also the cheapest around here, you can't find any more room as cheap as mine.
 The guy: What about the others? Like safety or... uhm... You know? The girl...- he's saying while his eyes wander around the area, the area which is full of those scary guys and flirty girls.
 The woman: Oh!! You mean these b*tch? They everywhere, if you want some to entertain you, I can help- she winks at him. By the way, what's your name?
 The guy: Van... It's Van miss! - he smiles to the woman- And may I ask your name, please?
 The woman: Just call me ms. Pang! 
 Van: Okay, but can I ask you who is you know, what to call them, the boss of those girls??- he asks and try to figure the word.
 Ms. Pang: you mean the Madame? There're a lot of them around here, but the most powerful here is Pimmy, you see that two stories house, it's her house, she's the richest around here. She have a son, but that brat is long gone, he  and his father leaves her because they can't stand her job...duh... Job? So stupid to say that - ms. Pang said with a scornful expression- Oh!! Here're your room.
 They stop at a small room with a yellow door, ms. Pang opens the door for Van to walk in, the room is small, with a kitchen area beside the door to the left, only a stove, a cupboard, a small table with 3 chairs in the middle of the room, at the corner on the right is the bathroom also the toilet, on the left is a chamber, separate by a thin curtain with a single bed fit well in it. Van looks carefully and seem in his deep thought.
 Ms. Pang: so... What do you think? Take it or not? There're still a lots customers out there who willing to rent this room.
 Van: Of course I'll take it Ms!! So I can move in right now, right?
 Ms. Pang: Yes and very good!! Rental money have to be pay at the end of the month, got it?- she looks at him and say seriously.
 Van: Okay don't worry about that, I just have to...
 Van about to talks but suddenly a little girl run toward him, laughing and accident bump into his legs, the girl fell off the ground, she cries out loud. Van bents down and check on the little girl.
 Van: Hey! How are you? Did it hurt so much? Why you run so fast, you have to be careful, you know?- he said as he tried to calm the girl.
 Ms. Pang: Eyyy! Where're your mom Bi? Sleeping again? That girl how can she be so careless with her own daughter?- ms. Pang said angry but still showing her worry toward the little girl, whose name is Bi.
 Van: Who is this girl Ms?
 Ms. Pang: Her mom is a call girl, works for Pimmy, that girl, she's really beautiful but to bad she works in this kind of job, I don't know why and how she does this or how can Pimmy let her to have this kid, it's out of their rule, but still... Life is tough!- she said, in her voice there are some sadness more than curious for the mother and maybe the little girl herself, too.
 _Bi! What've I told you?? Don't run away without me!! Why don't you listen?- a young woman, with an angelic face, come running with an angry face.
 Bi: Mommy!! Seeing her mom, Bi escape from Van and run toward her mom. She jumps up into her mom's arms and hugs her neck really tight.
 Ms. Pang: Hey!!! Pie come here, meet your new neighbor, he from Nan, come here to find a job. Come and greet him!
 Pie: huh!?... No need ms. Pang! I'm busy- Pie refuses with an annoying face.
 Ms. Pang: Don't make that face with me!! Come here now, your kid bump into him, at least come and apologize!!
 Pie comes in forcing, she studies the new guy face careful and said:" Sorry for what my daughter did to you and welcome!" Then she turns to ms. Pang:" Can I go now?", she pouts which make Van see really cute of her
 Ms. Pang: You're stubborn! Get out here before I'm mad...
 Pie: Aww don't be mad Ms I know you can't be mad at me or with Bi, right? Right Bi? - she turns to her baby and said with a baby voice, she kiss her baby on the cheek and smile to the two then walks back to her room.
 Ms. Pang: that's her, see, she's beautiful, right? Too bad!! If she's better, you and her might made a great couple! - she winks to Van, caught him blushes.
 Van: Maybe, just maybe Ms... And you're right, too bad for her. - he said and in his voice there're something weird.