The life of Kim Joon Myeon (Sequel)

The life of Kim Joon Myeon

I woke up because of the sun light that shone at my face. I blinked a couple of times as I managed to see my surrounding. I was no longer sleeping in my bed at my dorm room. I'm currently laying at a white silk bed with a girl hugging me. I smiled as I saw her sleeping face as she uses my chest as a pillow. She's hugging me so tight and I noticed that my arms are protecting her while she sleeps. 

She looks so innocent and at the same time cute in every way possible. I can't contain a smile forming on my face as I noticed the way puff as she snore quietly.

I bet it's ten o'clock in the morning. If I would be in my dorm, Maybe I'm already awake and now making sure that the other members would not kill each other over the remote or something. It's a good thing that I got to rest for quite a while. I really want this. I need this. Being with this woman makes me calm like an ocean.

"You're awake already?" she moaned. 

She's already awake and looking at me right now. I did something out of the ordinary. Of course, It's rare that I got to sleep in my lover's home. So I made a bold move towards the girl I love. I managed to make a swift move by positioning myself on top of her. She's smiling and hercheeks turned crimson in an instant. Maybe because I'm half or the way I look at her as if I'm looking at a buffet table.

"Oppa! You're making me blush!" she accused. I saw her glance at my body and back to my face.

I love seeing her like this. It shows that I really have this affect on her.

"Last night was amazing." I told her.

She blushed even more and said "You're amazing. You really did proved to me that your body is mine, Mr. Kim".

"It kinda looked like YOUR body is Mine"

Then I kissed her tenderly on the lips, cherishing the way her lips felt on mine. She kissed back and soon after, our kissed turned into a heated make out session. It's not like I'm changed or anything. I'm still Kim Joon Myeon but I have this needs and wants. I need and want her at the same time. Ji Eun and I are not infront of the camera and because of that we could be intimate with each other at any given time.

"Good morning, Ji Eun." I smiled as I pulled back.

She bit her lip and mumbled "Good morning Joon Myeon."

I wish every morning could be like this. I layed my back again at the bed. This time, Ji Eun rested half of her body on me. She's wearing a gold night gown that I really do like. I like the color Gold. Meanwhile, I'm wearing only my violet boxer shorts. Also, I like the color Violet. She nuzzled at my creamy chest as I did small circles on small part on her back.

"You know what?."

I looked at her and said "What is it, honey?"

She smiled and said "I didn't really like watching movies last night."

"Oh"

She continued, "But last night was one of the best. I really enjoyed watching your favorite movie. Actually, I really enjoyed watching your funny face as you watch your favorite movie. You create this funny expressions last night". She chuckled as she admitted that she finds my expressions last night funny.

I smiled and said "Good. I thought you had a horrible time with your boyfriend last night."

"Oh no!" she reacted, "I really did had fun last night. I enjoyed it because I was with you".

That made me lean closer to her. I closed the gap between our lips and kissed her with all my might. How blessed I am, If a lot of fanboys want this woman to be there in the morning beside them, saying sweet words to them, and to be able to kiss her at any time. I think I saved the world in my past life to be able to have this person in my life.

Then, my phone rang. It was laying beside the bed, at the top of the drawer. I pulled back towards the kiss and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked in a really irritated voice. Ji Eun only looks at me but smirked.

She started to plant kisses in my chest that made me want to moan. Due to my current position, I can't. I have to answer this phone call as normal as possible.

"It's me, Kris?" I heard my co-leader say at the other line.

"Oh! How's the party? Everything...um allright?" I asked. I can't concentrate since Ji Eun's hand started to rub my abdomen. It feels great yet ticklish.

"You have nice abs, Oppa" Ji Eun mumbled softly as she smirk at her doings.

"Who was that?" Kris asked. Oh no!

"Umm.. It's nothing. So.. Tell me why you called" I said. Keeping my voice as normal as possible. Then, I felt Ji Eun's fingers maked their way to my . That made me almost groan at her doings.

"Umm... I think you better come home because something happened" he said over the phone. Then I heard a voice on the line that said "OH MY GOD! IT'S----".

That made me curious but my mind is pretty occupied towards the girl that keeps on teasing me. She's making me crazy. REALLY CRAZY!

"Ok... I'll come home---Oh God!" I screamed as I didn't expected what happened next. Never would I knew that Ji Eun would kiss and my ! She even bit it lightly that is why I screamed Oh God, over the phone.

A concerned voice of Kris said "Suho? What happened? You're acting weird. Are you allright?". 

Ji Eun laughed as I answered Kris over the phone, "Yeah. I'm Allright. I'm coming back. Give me an hour.----No! Make it two. I just gotta take care of some thing first.". I glared at Ji Eun and gave her the 'Your dead, when I'm done here on the phone' look. That made her stop harrasing my chest. She tried to get away by standing up and leave the bed but I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me.

"Ahh!" Ji Eun Screamed. 

I immedietly cutted the line but before that, I heard Kris said "Wait! Suho, I----".

Ji Eun tried to push me away as she giggle like a kid in my arms. I managed to make myself on top of her so she won't be able to escape. I am no longer Suho, Mr. Nice Guy. I'm Suho, the bad boy now. 

"Let me go! Bad Oppa!" she screamed but laughs at the same time.

"You want to play with, Bad Oppa? Fine. I'll play with you. It's my turn now, Ji Eun." I said. Then I roughly kissed her as I made love to her over again just like last night.

 

*******************************************************************************************************

I was walking towards the EXO dorm, to check out what happened while I was gone. I smiled as I remembered what happened minutes before. Ji Eun really did what she deserved. Everybody doesn't know what is now happening towards Ji Eun and I. They thought that we just know each other but never had contacts but no. Ji Eun and I are pretty much knew each other, both Physical and Mental.

Then I felt my phone vibrate.

Hey, Oppa! I miss you again. I hope you could come by any time. I can't stop thinking about you ;)

PS: What we did at the shower.. It was kinda my first timedoing it there. It was lovely.

Me too. Don't worry after our comeback is done, I'll ask my Manager if I could sneak out again and be with you. I miss you to the death, Ji Eun. 

PS: Me too. We should do it again at the shower some time. What are you thinking about me? ;)

Good because I'll be finished with my album about that time. We're both gonna be free after those things are done. My Oppa would finally come over again. haha

PS: Same as what you are thinking. Maybe the fans say your old and looks like a grandpa but for me... in terms of what happened earlier, You acted as if your some hormonal teenager all over again. haha

What can I say... You have this effect on me. You make me act like a teenager all over again.

PS: I think I know what your thinking about. Aigoo! ert Ji Eun.

Don't act as if you didn't thought about it! You lying Oppa! 

Ok. Ok. I do think about us every time.

PS: I love you.

I love you too, Oppa. Let's talk later. My Manager wants to see me. She says its important.

Ok. Be safe. Love you more.

After that, I walked fast towards the Dorm building. I have this bad feeling that something happened last night. Due to Kris's voice from earlier, he's pretty shaken up. As I was walking, A female fan noticed me and saw that I'm an Idol. She started to take pictures of me while I walk. After that, people are noticing me so much more. 

I heard them talking that I'm Suho of EXO. How could they notice me? I'm wearing a hoodie and sunglasses? These fans are very good at looking at someone. Some of them said Hi that is why greeted them back. There were whispers why I'm out of the dorm and alone without any of my members as company. I can't tell them that I came from IU's apartment. That would bust our secret relationship.

In the end, I almost got mobbed by these people but I got inside the dorm building with out anyone trying to harrass me or something. The guards handled the fans that  followed and took pictures of me. Before I entered and dissappeard from their sight, I faced them and bowed. They were schocked and screaming how polite I am towards the fans. I did that as a goodbye.

When I got inside the dorm room.

All I noticed was how the place got dirtier and messier when I was gone. Boxes of pizza on the floor, redcups everywhere, and a bottle of beer that got spilled beside the Sofa. 

Oh well, Goodbye Kim Joon Myeon. Hello Suho, once again leader of 11 different men. Some of them were lined up in the corner. Some of them were smirking and glaring at me. 

"You came home" Chanyeol said in a deep voice. 

"Where's Xiumin and Sehun?" I asked because they're the only two that was not lined up in here.

"They're at their room, Sleeping. They got drunk" Kyungsoo said in a serious tone. All right. They were all acting pretty weird today. Is this the effect of pizza and beer? I hope not.

"Where were you last night?" Luhan asked. I stiffened as I heard that question.

"I was with my family." I lied, "Didn't Kris told you where I was?"

They all nodded and slowly walked towards me. That made me walk backward. They were all freaking me out. 

"Here... Drink this. You must be tired" Baekhyun said as he offered me a cup of beer. I accepted the beer and drank some.

After that, I felt a weird feeling creeping out inside me. I felt sleepy and last thing I knew, I'm lying on the ground. My eyes are giving up and slowly I lost consiousness.

************************************************************************************

I woke up. My eyes were covered with plain cloth and my hands are being held at the back of the chair that I was sitting. What the heck happened? Last thing I remember was...

"Good you're awake" I heard a voice say to me. It was Kyungsoo's voice.

"Kyungsoo? What are you doing? Get me out of here" I commanded.

Then I felt him, release the plain cloth that covered my eyes. I blinked a few times and saw that I was facing our big television. I was sitting in a chair in the living room while Kyungsoo surrounded with like he's some sort of policeman in interrogation.

"I'm gonna tell you what happened last night. Sehun and Xiumin got drunk while you were gone. When we were about to place Sehun in his bed. Something happened, He accidently broke the lamp in your bedroom.." he said.

Oh I knew now why I'm being held captive. . How could I even thought it's a safe place for it?

"Due to your reaction. I bet you now know why we are doing this. We found your memory card underneath the lamp." he said.

I heard Tao screamed at my back "Yeah!"

"Would you please, Lay." Kyungsoo said. Lay appeared and walked towards the television to set things up. After a few moments, he said to Kyungsoo, "It's done.".

Kyungsoo thanked him and Lay left. Before he left, he smiled at me and even gave a two big thumbs up. Some how I got better by that.

Then in a blink of an eye, A picture was shown in the television. It was a picture of two people, a man and a woman. They're faces were so close at the man back hug the woman while she takes the picture. It was me and Ji Eun. 

"We thought this was photoshopped but after we explored your memory card, we found out that it was not" Kyungsoo said.

Then a video was shown at the television. It shows a girl in a sofa, while she's reading a book.

"She's reading a book. Look how she looks so lovely in those pajamas I bought for her." a voice that I know it was mine. Of course it's mine, I took that video in my phone.

Then, my face is shown in the video. I'm holding the cellphone as I said to it "I love her. She's vey beautiful, right? Lucky me for getting her. Right? Oh did I told you I lover her? I love her. I love her I love her."

Then Ji Eun's voice said "I can hear you, Oppa!". Then there was laughter in the video.

Kyungsoo changed video into a picture. It was Ji Eun, while she's sleeping. I took that picture so that late at night I could see her face. Another was a photo of me kissing Ji Eun's cheek.

"And many other more.." Kyungsoo said as he changed the pictures so fast. In the end, he turned the television off.

"I can explain. I... I didn't told any one of you because I was afraid. I.... Somehow, my fear of anyone knowing about our relationship grew because of the facts that I want to protect what we have. It's not that I don't trust you or anything but.. I thought that if you guys knew you would somehow tease me when I'm with her. Fans would know even if you nudge me that she's there. Fans have this ability to connect the situations and I don't want that. You know that our fans are pretty crazy when it comes to Idols getting close to us. I saw in Twitter that even though someone made a joke about Chanyeol and Ji Eun secretly dating because they always have these same clothes, they bashed her in every possible way. I don't want that. I love her too much for the fans to say something bad towards her. Please understand" I said. I know they're all behind me and listening right now.

Kyungsoo nodded and said "Let him go".

After that I felt someone untied my hands and I got to be able to stand up. 

I looked at them and they were all smiling.

"You were never with you parents, huh?" Baekhyun asked.

I answered him, no.

"OH MY YOUR IU'S BOYFRIEND!" Luhan screamed as I laugh at his expression.

"Your lucky, Hyung" Kai said.

"So that is why , Kris is hearing some weird noises when he called you" I blushed at Chen's realization.

"Xiumin and Sehun are gonna freak when they wake up and knows this information. Who knew IU and Suho would get together?" Chanyeol said to Baekhyun.

Kris patted me at the back and said "Congratulations Suho."

I thanked him. Everything was going great until we heard Baekhyun say "SUHO! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS! QUICK!"

That made me walk towards him as he check something in his phone. I have a bad feeling about what he saw. What I saw and read made me want to fall of a cliff because of my stupid actions.

{BREAKING NEWS}

          Exo's leader, Suho and famous solo female artist, IU are dating? True or not true.

            Exo's Suho was seen yesterday walking to his company building. Fans reported how this young man walked fast and looks as if he's in a hurry. He left the building in a cab. Nobody knew where he went but he was seen again walking towards this building at Gangnam. A fan recognized him even if he wore a hoodie and sunglasses as a disguise. He was reported and pictured by these fans entering this apartment building in Gangnam. The guard told the fans that the young man wearing grey hoodie went upstairs using the stairs instead of the elevator. Apparently, this apartment building is home of our Nationwide little sister, IU.  The fans also saw the young man that looks like Suho of EXO leave the apartment building the today around twelve afternoon.

 

          Is this rumour true? Does the leader of EXO, Kim Joon Myeon dating IU? Loen and SM entertainment are not yet releasing any kind of answers to this rumour. Will this be just like 2PM's Nickhun and SNSD's Tiffany or this would be nothing more than a hoax? Stay tuned!

 

Reading that article made my knees drop. I knew what would happen after this. All our hard work to make this relationship as secret as possible turned into ashes as this rumour spread over the world. Oh God! What have I done?

 

 

*******************************************************************************************************

 

A few days after that article got published, Everything turned into hell. I got called by my manager and even he looked depressed and stressed because of me. He told me that I should have told him our secret. But I told him no. Because I knew that he would break us apart if he knew that I'm seeing IU. 

Talked about IU, Ji Eun rarely got to text me anymore. I'm betting that she's also depressed because all of the things they say to her just because she's dating me. I can't help but feel guilt.

My manager told me that their would be a press conference where IU and I would be their to tell them our answer towards the rumour. They adviced me how we should tell that it's all a lie. That I never even barely knew Ji Eun and that she's not my girlfriend. I can't do that. They said it would be the best considering for our career and image as an idol. I texted her that someday it would all be allright and this would stop. I even told her to stop even thinking about what my fans are talking about her. I told her that she's not a gold digger, fame and all the things that my fans told her. I told her she's beautiful, kind, funny and all the things that should be said to her because that's the truth They don't know her like I do. They don't know how innocent and pure she is towards people. How she cares like a true human being. They judge her because of their insecurities and resentments. I hate this facts. I hate the way they treat her. Some like the idea of us dating and some just respects us for being a couple. My friends told me that EXO would be happy in what ever decision we would make. I like that but now... As I walk towards the stage... I don't know what I would say towards the press.

"Are you ready?" my manager asked me as he brushed my suit with his hands. 

"No" I answered back.

He frowned, "Just lie for her. For you as an Idol. Think about your future".

My future?

I nodded and walked up to the stage. I saw Ji Eun looking towards me as she walk up the stage as well. She looked beautiful in her red dress but her eyes are filled with sadness. When she saw me, Her eyes glint in happiness but got replaced by sadness when we felt the press taking pictures of us.

We both took a seat. She and I are seating right beside each other. All I could think now is her. Her..

"Is it True that You and Ms.IU are dating? What is your connection with her in the first place?" a reported asked.

I thought about what my manager said, Think about my future.

I secretly held Ji Eun's hands underneath the table. She felt how my hands are shaking and cold. I saw her look at me and understood why I was being scared. She knew I needed her strength. We're about to face our fears and an answer a question that is impossible to escape. Would I lie for the sake of our future? Or would I tell the truth?

 

I turned towards Ji Eun. She was smiling and I know that what ever answer I gave to them, She would accept it. Then I realized what my answer to the question would be. I took a deep breath. The reporters were getting ready what my answer would be. I held the microphone near my mouth and spoke:

             "Lee Ji Eun or IU, as you know of her, is a very important person for me. She's the only person that makes me feel truly happy. She's the first person I ever thought about every morning and she's the last person that crosses my mind every night. She's the reason why I never forgot the true me. My members told me that I'm the one who mostly changed after our debut and that's right. I became more distant and more professional but when She came into my life, she made me remember who Kim Joon Myeon is. She turned back the Suho that always thinks about his work as an Idol into it's former self. She made me feel as if I could do anything that I wanted to. 

              My manager told me how I should think about my future. I did. My future is the woman that you all known as IU.She's the only girl I want to marry and settle down with. I want to have two children with her and live in a house that we designed for ourself. For all of those fans that's bashing her just because we are dating, please stop doing it. I know it's hard to accept that your idol is dating another person but please, remember. We are not just idols or an image for you to like and love. We are also humans that needs love in their lives. You can't expect us to remain single for a long time because somehow.... love would find a way in our lives, just like yours. Maybe it came a little bit early for us but who cares. If you can't accept that so be it. It shows that you are really not a fan of us because you're hurting the one person we love. For all of those fans out there that accepts the truth, all I can say is thank you for respecting us. Both Ji Eun and I are gonna do all our best to become worthy with you love and support. We will be working hard to be better singers, actors and dancers for all of you. For Ji Eun's fans, please know that I would respect her, cherish her, love her and do nothing that she doesn't want to. I know she has a lot of uncle fans out there. So please support us and not against us. 

               So to answer that first question, Yes. I am proudly dating Ms. Lee Ji Eun."

 

That made them clap their hands for me because I was sweet and honest. But I don't care. All I care about is the girl I'm holding hands with and staring right about now. She's crying but I know she's happy because I chose her over my image as an Idol. I held her cheeks with both of my hands and took away the tears that flows on her eyes.

The press kept on taking pictures of us while asking questions. I heard both our managers saying how they'll be the once who would answer the questions from now on but I don't care.

I'm holding the face of the most important living thing in the world. Even I care more about her rather than my own. She smiled as she mouthed the words I love you to me. I smiled and told her that Everything is gonna ba alright. All is well and even joked about how we could now go to this restaurant in the city without covering our faces.

"I love you, Kim Joon Myeon. I love you so much" she said.

"I love you more, Lee Ji Eun . I love you forever"

I kissed in front of the press. All I could care is about this girl. She's my life. She's my present and she's my Future.

 

MEANWHILE IN SHINEE DORM

Jonghyun laughed as he drank his coffee while watching the press conference at the Television. Taemin and Minho are looking at him like he's crazy. All Jonghyun was muttering was the words, "I knew I was right! They would click in no time!".

 

 

After a year,

 

Some how, the world around Ji Eun and I got better. No one bashed us again (Only a little) and no one hurted Ji Eun. We became the couple of the year. The people accepted us in the end. Ji Eun and I even got a lot of attention. We made a lot of CFs, made a couple of Drama in the Television, and did some collaboration.

Ji Eun got really close to the other members of EXO. They practically worshipped her when she's there. They even made fun of me of how I got to be his boyfriend. I even got introduced to her parents and grandma. That was a pretty brain wrecking experience but now we're fine. I'm accepted by her family and she is accepted by mine. 

Truly, all is well.