The life of Kim Joon Myeon

The life of Kim Joon Myeon

I woke up around eleven in the morning. It's not like I love sleeping or laying my all day in my bed but I slept late last night. I had to finish some paper work that was given to me by our Manager. Tommorow was the deadline and I had to finish it or I would get scolded by him again. Nobody wants to get scolded by their bosses or even their superior.

I sat up from my bed and saw my roommate, Sehun, on his bed while texting on his phone. He noticed that I was awake and ready to be their leader again.

"Suho! You're awake. Looks like your slowly turning into a Panda! You have these eye bags that could beat Tao's eyebags! haha", he laughed as I slowly wore my rabbit sleeping sandals. 

I stood up while laughing at Sehun's jokes towards me. I never really knew why our maknae, Sehun gets to tease and make fun of me. Good thing for him that I don't take his jokes seriously. Even though he's like that, I'm blessed to have a friend like him.

"Really?" I asked as I look at the nearest mirror I could find. 

I immedietly walked myself towards the bathroom and looked at myself infront of the big mirror. I saw myself. It was still me. 

Blond hair

White and creamy Skin

long eyelashes

and of course my eyebags underneath my eyes.

It was not that bad. My eyebags are not like Tao's or even worser. My eyebags are just some typical eyebags that any average person could get. I am a normal person. I'm not an alien or a werewolf that my Company made people think of me. I'm just plain old Suho. After that, I took a bath and let my body be awaken by the cold water that I love. Cold water is the best wake up call for a person like me. Funny thing is... this is my element. They always believe that I'm Suho, the waterbender or something.

After that, I changed into my jeans, and a grey jacket hoodie that a fan gave to me, a month ago. I left the bathroom and saw that Sehun left our bedroom. So I went outside and greeted my members.

If you don't know me. I'm a leader of a group of men like me. These men are very noisy yet fun to be around kind of men.

"Suho! Chanyeol is hogging over the remote control. Make him stop!", Baekhyun screamed as he try to get  the Remote Control away from Chanyeol.

"NO! I GOTTA SEE DARA! THEY'RE ON M-NET TODAY!", Chanyeol's deep voice echoed the living room.

"Give him the remote,, Chanyeol! We want to see SNSD perform today." said by Tao that sat beside Baekhyun in the sofa.

I sighed and looked at the other leader that sat at the end of the sofa, Kris. He saw my look and gave me the 'What!?' look of his.

"What do you want me to do?! I was just reading a book. I never joined their fight", he said.

"But as a leader you should stop it! Not ignore it" I reasoned. I took the documents that I typed last night. I placed it at the top of the refrigirator so that Tao or Chen won't use it for their personal use. Their was an incident last month where they used the documents as a drawing paper to draw 'Kyungsoo's face'. It was pretty funny because the drawing looks like an owl that has these big eyes. To Kyungsoo it was not and even me. Why? Because they drawn it on my paperworks that I worked all night before.

Kris sighed and stood up. He pushed the two boys far away from each other.

"Thank you, Hyung! I knew you like 2NE1 just like me." Chanyeol laughed as he watched the television. But that laughter subsided since after Kris seperated the two, he took the remote television from Chanyeol. Chanyeol was about to stood up and take the remote conrol again but he was pushed by Kris. He landed on the sofa.

"AHA! He's gonna let us watch SNSD!" Baekhyun smiled in triumph.

Kris smiled and did what was right. He turned of the T.V,. Which made five people sad.

Baekhyun and Tao screamed about SNSD. Chanyeol screamed about Dara. Meanwhile Xiumin, who silently looks at the fight became sad also. I never knew why he's like that. He's always silent and keeping his thoughts to himself. Even though he's like that, we love him to the death.

After watching them, I went to the kitchen. Our dorm is pretty messy but we made sure that if any guest will arrive, we will clean all our things in a short piece of time. We are twelve people but when we act as one, we can do anything.

When I got into the kitchen, I saw Kyungsoo cooking some breakfast with the help of Chen. 

"Where are the others? Asleep?" I asked.

They looked at me and reported where are the other members. Kai and Lay went shopping. Luhan and Sehun were planning on going to a nice cafe. They told them they would check it out so that we could all go there all and get reservations. I nodded as they grab a plate for me. They cooked a pancake for me every morning. It was nice because after all the late night paper works, a good pancake would be a blessing in the morning.

"Here", Kyungsoo smiled as he served me a pancake. 

I thanked them and ate silently at the dinner table. Then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I instantly took and look at my message. I was smiling as I saw who texted me.

Goodmorning! I knew you would be awake by now.

I want my Oppa to sleep early and rest. Be careful, Oppa! 

Health is a must for a handsome man like you. >////< 

I laughed at her message which made Chen and Kyungsoo look at me weird. They don't know that I have a girlfriend. All of the members don't know that I, Kim Joon Myeon has a GIRLFRIEND. Some of them had their feelings that I do have one but I managed to make their feelings go away.

Once, Chanyeol and Suho tried to hack my phone and look at my messages without my consent. It was a goodthing that Instead of my Girlfriend's name, I put in her contact the word 'Mom'. Beside's, I'm a smart person and I can handle every suspicion that they've thrown to me. I hid an extra memory card in my phone. It holds many pictures of me and my girl. I hid it well underneath the lamp post beside my bed. 

"Why are you laughing? Is their something funny?" Kyungsoo asked.

I shaked my head and said "It's nothing."

They were not sure about my answer but they did let it go. They know me as a person that would laugh every now and then for no reason.

I replied to my girlfriend.

Goodmorning, honey! You are right. I do need to take care of myself. 

But I believe that I need to go to your apartment to take care my other half hehehe.

My other half would be feeling lonely and I believe I need to see her face and smile.

I do have ways to make my honey smile ;)

"What's that? Who are you texting" Chen looked at my phone. He almost read a thing in my phone but it's a good thing I closed it off before he does or he would know that I have a lover out there waiting for me. 

"It was just Jonghyun" I say, "I better leave now. Thanks for the pancake". 

They were looking pretty strange at me. So I left them as quickly as possible. I left our dorm and walked outside our building. I looked over at the surroundings, looking for some fans that might recocgnize me. It's a good thing that I got this hoodie, sunglasses and they don't know that I died my hair blond. But I bet that maybe a day or two the fans would know. They have this ability to stalk and follow us. It's allright but sometimes being an Idol with an image to protect, it would limit our choices on things. Like how I can't make my relationship with the girl I love become official because of our image as Idols. They would hurt her. That would hurt me.

I walked silently towards the streets of South Korea. It's a good thing that it's winter and every body in the street are expected to wear something that would cover there skin. It would benefit me from any fans that might recocgnize me. They won't see the face of their Idol, Suho for today. Today, he is Kim Joon Myeon, a normal person living in South Korea.

First, I went towards the SM entertainment building. I need to give these paper works to Manager. I managed to call a cab for me to ride on. I told him to drive me to my destination, SM entertainment building.

As I was waiting, I felt my phone vibrate again. It was her, the love of my life.

ohhhhh... You're making me smile right now. How did you managed to have this effect on me. Last time I know you were just a fanboy but now.. You're my lover boy! How did you do that?

PS:I cannot wait for you to come by here. <3

Well... I secretly did courted you. That's all I ever did to have this effect on you. You were just attracted by my looks, charms, and how the idea of me in your life. I am you're missing piece, my love. Just admit it. 

PS: I wanna kiss you right now.

Then hurry up! I'm waiting for that kiss for days. We were both busy with our schedule so my lips need your kiss right now.

PS: I love you. Please hurry.. I miss you so bad. I miss my oppa!

Well then, when I'm finished with you. I'm sure you will get overdosed by my kisses. I am a good kisser just like you said last summer. I just gotta head first to my manager to bring some paperworks. If he's satisfied with my work, I'll push him to let me sneak out for the night. So make sure you'lle be ready when I get there. >:)

PS: I love you more and I miss you also. I miss my girl.

REALLY!! OMO! I'm ready allright! I'm ready for my Oppa anytime!

PS: I love you

After that, I paid the cab and got out of it. I walked fast inside the building. Many staffs saw me and a few of them recocgnized me in this clothing. I bowed to them and they smiled. They are a part of the family here in SM Ent. 

"Manager!" I called as I saw him walking towards the elevator. It's a good thing I caught him before he get's up to any level of the building.

"Suho! Did you finished all the paperwork?" he asked. I nodded and gave him all the documents.

He read the files that I finished last night. I was hoping he would smile so that I could convince him to let me take a night outside the dorm. Indeed, he did smile.

"You did great here, Suho. Thanks" he said.

"It was pleasure helping you but.. would I ask you a little favor?" I said.

He said "What is it?"

"Would you let me.... come home for tonight. It's my brother's birthday. My family would want me to come. Please." I lied. It was not my Brother's birthday but I gotta do this so I could be with my lover. I missed her so much so I gotta do this. A woman should never feel alone even if the man is busy with his work. He should always have some time for her.

"Ok... But only this night. Your members would be wrecking your dorm if you never come home at least two days." he warned. 

That made me smile and said "YES! Thank you!". I insantly left the building and hurried towards outside to find a taxi. Instantly, a Taxi noticed me and I got inside of it. I told him to take me to a specific apartment. As I travel to my girlfriend's home, I called Kris.

"Hello?"

"Suho?" Kris's asked.

"Yes its me.. Umm.. I just wanted to tell you that I won't be sleeping at the dorm for tonight. I'm coming home because it's my brother's birthday" I lied again.

"Oh.... Ok." he said. Then as if I won't hear him scream at the other members through the phone, "GUYS! SUHO WON"T BE SLEEPING HERE! ORDER SOME PIZZA, SET UP THE KARAOKE AND SOME BEER!".

I was shocked by what I heard. I even heard everyone cheering and screaming. They were gonna have a party without me!? How could they! 

"Ok... We could handle ourselves here. Goodbye Suho! Have fun!" I heard him say and immedielty cut the communication. I was shocked for a few minutes but I recovered due to the fact that I am going to my girlfriend's apartment and we are gonna have a great time with each other.

When I arrived, I gave the driver some money and got out of the taxi. I walked fast inside the apartment. I was gonna use the elevator but when I saw a group of people walking inside of it, I didn't. Instead, I took the stair. Her apartment is at the seventh floor. It's a good thing that this building is small compared to others.

When I finally got to the seventh floor, I walked towards her apartment. 

I knocked and in a few seconds, the door opened and revealed my lover, Ji Eun. 

Lee Ji Eun or IU

She's an actress, singer, composer, and many other more that makes me fall for her. Even harder. She's one of the best solo female artist here in South Korea. She's also one of the most beautiful woman in South Korea but for me. She's the most gorgeous living thing in this world. She's also the nicest and true to others.

"Hi Oppa" she smiled.

How did we become lovers? Well, it was all because of Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun is a really close friend of mine and she's Lee Ji Eun's friend also. It all started with a blind date that Jonghyun made up for both of us. He predicted that I would like this girl that he is friends with. He knew we would click in an instant because we're both mature yet fun in life kindof people. Jonghyun knew that I love girls with long hair and loves reading. Ji Eun is like that and he knew she likes a guy with a nice lip, skin, broad shoulder and collarbone. Besides, Even though Ji Eun's hair is shorter about now, I still find her cue and very attractive. Even if I liked long haired girls. Now? All I like and love is a girl named Lee Ji Eun. She's my ideal woman.

We were both shocked to see each other in Han River a year ago. I didn't knew that I would date her. Everyone knew that I kinda like IU. I listen to her songs, I sing her songs everytime she  dances on stage, and I even bought an album of hers before. It was awkward at first because we were both afraid that fans would recocgnize us but a few months more, we decided to pursue this relationship and we found out that we liked each other. Now, It grew into something much powerful than the word 'like', we found out that we are now in love with each other. 

Of course I'm supposed to focus on my career and be single for now and for the fans. But I can't. Everytime I see Ji Eun, I always want her to be mine. I can't focuse because my heart and mind is now set up into one person, "Make Ji Eun feel loved". I know we cannot express our love infront of the media but I am determined that someday, I could finally walk infront of people with my hand holding her hand.

"May I come in?" I smiled.

"Of course! Oppa could get a cold from outside" she laughed. Her laughter felt warm enough from me, How could I get a cold if she's here to warm my heart?

I walked inside her apartment that always felt like home now. She led me towards the sofa. She made me sat and said "I'm gonna make us some warm chocolate milk".

"Thank you" I replied.

She went towards the kitchen as she prepared us a drink. Who needs those guys at the dorm? They could party all night long. Just as long as I have Ji Eun here. I'm perfectly happy and contented.

"Here" she said as she appeared with two mugs filled with warm chocolate milk. That's right. I'm happy with her.

"Thank you" I muttered.

She smiled, sat beside me and asked, "What were you thinking earlier? You looked troubled".

I laughed because she could see right through me.

"It's nothing, My friends just planned a party with out me" 

She pouted and I immedietly said "Oh-NO! It's not that I would prefer partying with them. I was just thinking how I would prefer being here with you rather than them. It kinda gets a little bit tiring being their leader. You know?".

She smiled and blushed so hard. She sat really close to me right now. Her back is now resting at my abdomen as she sips her mug filled with chocolate. I slid my arm around her and sipped some chocolate like her. This is perfect and very relaxing. For a day, I became Kim Joon Myeon again, not Suho, the EXO leader.

We finished our chocolate milk and we placed our mugs on the table infront of us.

"Would you like me to play some music for us?" She asked.

I nodded and said "If you let me choose what song to pick".

She smiled and went towards the CD player.

"Would you play me your song? I want Peach. You made it and it's my favorite song of yours" I confessed.

She blushed and nodded and grab her CD. After a few moments, her song, Peach, invaded the apartment. Ji Eun quickly went back to her position earlier. Being in my embrace and warmth.

"So... How about that kiss of yours?" I asked.

She blushed even more and leaned closer. Her eyes are staring straight at my eyes and sometimes she glances at my lips. Her lips and mines are so close that we could feel our breathing. In the end, I lost the war. I kissed her. Her lips are soft and it felt perfect with mine. As if our lips are made for each other. WE are made for each other.

We leaned because we are both out of our breaths.

"I miss those kisses of yours, Oppa" she admitted.

"I miss everything about you, my love" I said as I caressed her left cheek. 

"It's a good thing that I got you for a day today, we could watch some movies and eat pizza together". she planned like a little kid.

I chuckled and said "That would be great! But you gotta let me pay for the pizza."

She smiled and nodded.

I took my wallet and took out my black credit card. It's a card here in South Korea with no limits. She smirked and joked "If I would be a fan. I could easily borrow this and have a grand shopping spree. You are pretty famous for being rich. They even made fun of your name making the S of your nickname, Suho turn into a dollar sign. I find it pretty funny."

I chuckled and said "Yeah.. and how Suho has four letters so does the word rich"

"Even though what they joked is true, that you are pretty rich, You are still one of the most humble man I ever met. I love that about you".

Her comment made me blush and feel lucky to have this woman love me.

"I don't know..... fans would tell my girlfriend that she only likes me because of money"

She gasped and said "NOT TRUE! I AM NOT USING YOU AS A SUGAR DADDY! I LOVE YOU JOON MYEON! I LOVE YOU EVEN IF YOUR NOT RICH AND---Hmmm".

What she said made me want to kiss her. I cutted her tantrum with a kiss on the lips. That made her stop being mad and defensive. Instead it made her close her eyes and kiss me back.

I pulled back and said "I believe you... but you gotta admit. I am rich because I got a great family, wonderful friends, supportive fans and you... I got the perfect girl in my arms."

That made her smile.

"You are keeping your promise on making me smile" she muttered.

"Of course.... and I gotta tell you this.. You are mine and I am yours..I love you Ji Eun" I told her the truth.

"I love you too..." She kissed me on the lips and rested her head on my chest.

After a few seconds, "If what you told me is true.. Then if you are mine.. That would mean your body is mine" she realized.

I laughed and nodded, "Yes.. that would be true. My body is yours and it's willing to anything you want it to".

She sat straight up. Her eyes are full of happiness and mischievousness. "REALLY?! Well then... Prove it. Prove it Mr. Kim"

I chuckled and carried her in my arms, bridal style. "Then, let's go towards your bedroom. I'll show you how serious I am about what I said. How my body belongs to you and only you"

As I carried her towards the bedroom, I showered her with kisses as she giggle like a child in my arms. I really love everything about this woman. She proves to me that love really is crazy and mad! I am 110% sure that I'm Madly inlove with Ji Eun!

Pizza and movies can wait. I gotta satisfy my woman with her needs.

 

MEAN WHILE IN EXO APARTMENT!

"HEY LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF! HEREEEEEE COMES TROUBE! I GOTTA BOY!" Baekyun sang his first song in their rented videoke. Everyone was partying. They bought drinks and pizza. 
 

"I'm gonna sing Gee!" screamed by Xiumin, who got drunk.

"I'm next! I gotta sing Come back home by 2NE1!!!" Chanyeol screamed while holding a beer in his hand.

 

As the other members of EXO, laughing, talking and having a good time. Their leader for the night, Kris, looks at s and smiles as he found everyone was doing their own thing and having fun. 

Lay saw Kris just sitting at the edge of the room while drinking by himself. He found him smiling and nodding by himself. Being Lay, he asked him "Why are you sitting there drinking by yourself. Come on! Join us"

Kris looked at Lay and smiled.

"This is my style, Lay. This is my style"

 

FUN FACTS!

Before I wrote this story, I thought about making a story that really feels as if it's true. So... I made a story filled with facts among the characters. Here are the facts that I used into making this one shot story:

1. Suho is currently having blond hair.

2. IU is currently having shorter hair.

3. Sehun, the maknae, always teases Suho.

4. Chanyeol is a fanboy of Dara. That is why he likes 2NE1.

5. Baekyun likes SNSD. Some say that he likes it because of Taeyeon.

6. Jonghyun (Shinee) is really great friends with Suho and IU. I realy hope that somehow Jonghyun would really make the two meet hehe.

7. Suho loves the place, Han River. That is why I made their first date there.

8. Suho likes a girl that has long hair and loves to read. IU like to read and long ago she has long hair.

9. IU likes a boy that has a pretty smile, broad shoulder, and good collarbone. I think Suho is someone just like that haha.

10. IU really did composed her song, Peach.

11. Suho really does sings IU's songs. It was seen on several clips on youtube. He sang The Red Shoes while IU is performing it live on Melon award.

12. In a radio show, Suho said that he listens to IU's songs. Especially her song entitled, "A Story only I didn't know". He said he always listens to it every time the clock strikes 11 or he's gonna sleeping.