003

Ending Page

My lips have shut, my smile has stopped and I’ve become quiet
Our eyes look at different places, am I the only one like this?

 

I got so depressed after that. The countdown begins.

The glimmer in Kris’ eyes whenever he looks at me was gone. He ignored me even though I was standing in front of him. He would avoid me at all cost. No more hugs and kisses every night. I kept on crying. I kept on thinking if I did something wrong.

As the days passed my smiles and laughter stopped. Everything was replaced with dread and worry.

What if Kris breaks up with me?

And then my worst fear has been realized.

Kris broke up with me.

“remember this okay? I don’t love you! I don’t have feelings for you anymore! Get out of my life!” Kris yells at me while I kept on crying.

It was like a wakeup call. a very hard slap on the face.

Since that day. I was no longer the bubbly happy girl everyone knew.

I no longer smiled. I no longer laughed. I just stared at empty spaces most of the time.

I didn’t eat well to the point I was rushed to the hospital for severe dehydration.

My friends were gone. I had no one else with me.

We avoided each other at all cost.

I cried myself to sleep every night.

I would sum up the courage every morning to go to school and avoid crying my eyes out.

Whenever our eyes would meet, we would look the other way.

I couldn’t be with my friends because we moved in the circles.

Avoiding him was investable.

I wanted to kill myself.

Everything suddenly became complicated.

Months after we broke up, Kris would call me and tell me about his problems

“I just can’t live without you” Kris says and hangs up.

 

 

 

a/n: I can’t believe I slept with him last night. That was my first time. I shouldn’t have drunk too much alcohol. Oh god. I just want to bang my head on the wall until I lose consciousness. I shouldn’t have gone to that outing with him. I should have drowned myself at the pool last night.