Chapter 5: SooSun

School Lessons

Like I said, I'll post some Sunny pairing for our Bunny's birthday xD Even if her brthday was like... 4 days ago in Korea xD

Pairing: Soosun and slight JungLi 

Oneshot for: Taka11

Subject: Biology


Sunny was in front of the school gate, waiting for her girlfriend to pick her up after her long day of classes. 

Teaching biology to elementary school kids was awkward, mainly when you are the 5th grade school teacher and it's time for the 'human uality' topic. 

It was so awkward that she no longer knew how she could bear with it any longer, the kids making disgusted faces when they understood what she was saying, closing their eyes and the book when there was a picture of the gentalia of men and women, and

Though the part that was coming for next class was the most horrible for her. 

The moment of giving birth. 

The kids just closed their eyes and placed their hands on their ears whenever they had to listen to that. They were always so disgusted by it that they didn't pay attention at all. 

As a teacher, that's really troublesome, because.. well, how are they supposed to answer to things they haven't heard or that they didn't want to learn. 

It was childish but, what else could she expect from 10 year olds?

Though the most annoying part of it was after classes, the kids weren't up to ask questions of the subject, but the parents.. damn those parents. 

"Don't you think they're too young for you to teach them that?" "You're young, that's why you don't understand our concern as parents!" "What if they become more interested in because of this?!" "You don't understand how much of an impact that makes on them because you are a lesbian!"

And more and more statements in which they attacked for following the biology program. What did that even had to with the fact that she liked women? She'll never know. That's why she had asked her girlfriend to pick her up from school from now on, it seemed that the fact that her girlfriend was so tall intimidated the parents and that stopped them from coming and annoy her. Also the fact that her girlfriend normally was waiting for her the moment the bell rang and she was free to go always helped. 

But Sooyoung was running for the first time in forever and Sunny felt herself panic. What if the parents got to her during that time?

"Earth to my Sunny Bunny!" 

Suddenly Sunny's mind became clear and she was brought back to reality, where her girlfriend Sooyoung was leaning down, waving her hand right in front of her eyes, trying to catch her attention. 

"Sooyoungie!" Said Sunny in surprise, she had thought Sooyoung was running late today, but it seems like it was just a good five minutes later than usual.

"Sorry baby, I just wanted to surprise you." She said as she held some flowers, offering them to the teacher. "I know these days are hard for you, so I tried to do something to lighten up your mood." 

Sunny smiled brightly at her tall girlfriend as she took the flowers, obviously feeling way better now as she watched her tall girlfriend smile just as brightly as she did. 

Sunny looked around and noticed there were not many students around and the ones that were around weren't paying attention to them, so she decided to lean in and kiss her girlfriend's lips, it was barely a peck, but it was enough for her to show her happiness to the younger of the two.

They heard someone clear their throat and inmediatly retracted themselves, Sunny got scared, thinkng it might be another teacher or a parent. Yes, it was wdely known that she was a lesbian, but that only made the other teachers, the principal and the parents to be more aware of her, thinking she would do something indecent with her girlfriend in the presence of the kids.

But as she turned around and noticed two of her students standing beside her, staring with curious eyes at her, she didn't know if it was a good thing or not.

"Umm.." Hummed Soojung, staring at Sunny with that indifferent look of hers, not giving any hint to the teacher wether she should worry or not. "Sorry to interrupt you Miss Sunny, but we wanted to ask you something." Said Soojung while pointing at Jinri who had an embarrassed smile on her face.

"Oh," She looked over at Sooyoung, who just shrugged her shoulders and smiled lightly at Sunny. "Yes, go on?" 

"Well..." They sighed, "It's just that.. we aren't... our parents, aren't normal parents." Said Jinri while staring at Sunny with a blush on her face. "Each of us have two moms." 

She nodded, inmediatly understanding that the girls were the daughters of two lesbian couples. 

"We have older sisters and they have, well, my sister is 7 years older than I am and her sisters is 8 years older than we are... and they are in a relationship, lately we have heard my Appa, I mean, my mom." Said Jinri. "Argue a lot with them, since our parents....caught them... you know... doing what you have been teaching us." The blush on her cheeks was so bright and the young girl looked so cute as she was embarrassed that Sunny had to hold in the need to pinch her cheeks.

"And.. well, ever since then, we... we have been curious." Continued Soojung, who stared at her feets while her ears turned slightly red. "About how it is done... but," She lifted her gaze and stared straight into the teacher's eyes while her cheeks flamed. "but you've been teaching us how a guy and girl do it... but we want to know how do two girls do it." Sunny felt the heat on her face as the 10 year old asked her this, she felt just as embarrassed as the kids in front of her, she turned to her side, only to find Sooyoung blushing as well. It seems like neither of them had been expecting that question. 

"Yes, and since we noticed you had a girlfriend..." Jinri said. "We figured you could tell us."

"Look girls..." Started Sunny. "This is something... I can tell you and at the same time I can't." She felt the red blush appear on her face. 

"Why not?" Asked the two young girls in unison. 

"We want to know how it's done so when we are older like our sisters we can do it together too." Said Soojung with a determined expression, intertwining her fingers with Jinri's."Since we are going to get married one day."

"Precisely because of that I can't tell you." Replied Sunny, a bit taken aback with the kids answer. "I teach you uality from woman and man perspective, because my finalty is to teach you how babies are made. But awfully, girls who love girls can't have babies with each other. So to fully understand that other matter... I think you should talk with your parents."

The girls pouted but nodded still.

As if on cue, four women approached them, looking for Soojung and Jinri.

"Good Afternoon." Said the shortest of the four. "I'm Kim Taeyeon, Jinri's mother, were they causing you trouble Miss Lee?" She asked while looking at the teacher and then to the children. 

"Kids, why don't you go to the playground so I can talk with your parents?" The kids shook their heads and blushes appeared on their faces. 

"You're gonna tell them, aren't you?" Exclaimed accusingly Jinri.

"Of course not, I'm just going to talk with them, okay?" She said while messing the children's hair. "Baby, can you play with them a bit?" She said while looking at the tallest of them all, who just nodded with a sigh and planted a sweet kiss on Sunny's lips before she led the complaining kids to the playground.

When the girls were finally out of earshot, she turned around to meet the very confused and worried parents look. She smiled at them, trying to calm their worries down. 

"Is there anything wrong teacher?" Asked the tallest of them, who was holding the hand of a girl slightly taller than Taeyeon, who had a slightly cold look on she had seen before on Soojung. 

"Not really." She said giving them a small laugh. They calmed down almost immediately. "Though there's something we need to talk about." 

"What is it?" Asked the red head that stood beside Taeyeon. 

"Well.." She breathed in. "The girls tell me you have older daughters... right?" All the mothers nodded. "And lately they have heard you argue with them... becuase they have been... ually active." The mother's faces immediately turned red but nodded nonetheless.

"Aish those girls..." Whispered the taller of the blondes. "They shouldn't be saying that to everybody..:"

"Oh no," Said Sunny. "They didn't tell anyone but me...it seems..." She sighed, it was a sensible subject after all. "They are curious as in how... works.." The mothers just widened their eyes and they stared at each other. "So... they, they are aware that I have a girlfriend, so they thought it would be a good idea to ask me how... did worked, for lesbians." 

"Oh god, we're so sorry." Said Taeyeon. "Did you... did you explain them?" 

"Not really, that's why I'm talking to you, because I wanted you to talk with them, mainly because they told me one day the two of them would get married and wanted to do what their sisters have been doing together.." 

If it was possible the parents blushed harder and their eyes widened even more. 

"Also... you should talk with your older daughters... to umm... tone down that subject or to at least be more subtle about it, not because it's bad, but because the kids well, are kids and think of it as a display of affection and I don't want them to become of those who... start their ual life at a very young age."

The parents nodded immediately before looking at the teacher. 

"We're very sorry and we're thankful that you decided to talk with us about it." Said the tallest one. "We'll go with our kids and... well enjoy the rest of the day with your girlfriend." She continued before the parents waved at her and then sped off to where their kids were playing with Sooyoung.

"Went well?" She heard the voice of her girlfriend as arms wrapped around her waist. 

"Hmh." She answered as she gave her girl a kiss on her cheek. 

"Why don't we go home and try to make some babies, huh honey?" Said her girlfriend in a teasingly husky tone.

"You know that even if we tried, we couldn't make babies..." Said Sunny as she separated herself from the taller girl, intertwining their hands as she pulled her towards the taller girl's car.

"It doesn't hurt to try though:" Said Sooyoung as she kissed Sunny deeply, not caring about being watched. 

"Miss Sunny! Is that how you do it when it comes to girls?" They heard a voice yell at them and they leaned out of their kiss, flushed as she saw Soojung being scolded by one of her parents and they looked apologetically at her as they led their kids to the car. 

"When we have kids... you're so giving them the talk." Said Sooyoung teasingly as she opened the passenger door for Sunny. 

"You wish."