Chapter 3: SunYeon

School Lessons

A SunYeon oneshot for laziigirl.


Taeyeon rubbed her temples as she heard the sound of an explosion resound in the living room.

Normally people would get scared and check what it was the cause of the ruckus outside, but after sharing rooms with Sunny for the past two years and dating her for the past six months she knew better than that... Sunny was probably playing one of those video games of hers while she was trying her best at memorizing glycolisis, kreb's cycle, alcoholic fermentation and lactic acid fermentation. 

She knew her girlfriend perfectly, she was probably trying to distract her, since she had been studying really hard for the past few days and that meant that she had been paying little attention to the shorter girl, after all, how would she know the sequence of glycolisis, the enzimes that work on it and the amont of ATPs and NADHs that produces during the reaction if she had let herlself be distracted by Sunny? How would she know the secuence of Kreb's Cycle? In what conditions do lactid acid fermentation or an alcoholic fermentation occurs? It was necesary for her to ignore the adorable girl.

She knew she'd probably just know how Sunny's lips tasted during the hours she was supposed to be studying if she didn't.

As another explosion sound was heard and Taeyeon's concentration was broke, she stood up and headed to the small living room of the apartment they shared together. 

"Yah!" She exclaimed as she entered the room and found a very y pijama clad Sunny playing Smash Brother's Brawl, Taeyeon's favorite game.

"What's up Taengoo?" Asked Sunny without looking away from the screen.

"You're doing this purposely, aren't you?" Asked back Taeyeon as she bore holes to the side of Sunny's head with her eyes.

"Doing what purposely?" Sunny paused the game and looked at Taeyeon with a cute pout and wide eyes, obviously trying to divert Taeyeon's attention...and succeeding.

Taeyeon stared at Sunny's lips, as always a big temptation for the taller of the two.

She shook her head, pushing away the thoughts of kissing the tempting lips of her girlfriend. 

"Stop tempting me!" Yelled Taeyeon, a wide blush spreading across her features. "I told you I have an important exam coming up and here you are, playing my favorite videogame, while wearing the pijama you know I love how it looks on you and obviously using that freaking aegyo that makes me want to kiss you senseless!" 

"Me?" Said Sunny, her lips sticking out a bit more.

Those damn lips for god's sake.

"Yes you!" Exclaimed Taeyeon, obviously frustrated. "And you know I freaking love those lips of yours! So stop pouting-" Before Taeyeon could continue ranting Sunny had cut her off with a kiss, Taeyeon tried to break the kiss for like... the first half second, but as always, she found herself lost by the feeling of her lover's lips on hers.

"I have a better idea." Said Sunny while separating herself from Taeyeon.

"What is it?" Asked Taeyeon, still in her Sunny-induced haze.

"I'll ask you ten questions about whatever you're studying..." She whispered against Taeyeon's ear while a finger carassed the lenght of her arms gently. "If you get all of them right... you'll stop studying and spend time with me, but if you answer wrongly any of them... I'll let you to continue studying, okay?" 

Taeyeon thought for a moment...what if her girlfriend tricked her? But as she felt Sunny's hand trail down her arm. "Okay." She agreed inmediatly.

"Okay... let's start!" Said Sunny as she took a notebook that was on the couch, where she had surprisingly written some questions on. 

"What's glycolisis goal?" She asked, a daring look in her eyes, and Taeyeon couldn't help but notice she was standing rather far away from herself.

"To break glucose down and form two pyruvates, who then enter kreb's cycle as Acetyl CoA." Taeyeon answered confidently.

"Where does the glycolisis take place?" Asked Sunny, taking one step closer.

"Cytoplasm." 

"What does Glycolisis produces?"  Another step.

"4 ATPs and 2 NADHs, but it consumes 2 ATP, so as a whole it produces 2ATPs and 2 NADHs."

"Enzymes involved?" One step closer.

"Hexokinase, phosphoglucoismerase, phosphofructokinase, aldolase, triose phosphate isomerase, triose phosphate dehydrogenase, phosphoglicerokinase, phosphoglyceromutase, enolase and piruvate kinase."

"In what conditions does lactid acid fermentation occurs?" Another step.

"In anaerobic conditions."

"Why is it used?" Another one.

"Because it's the only way to regenerate NAD+ when there's no oxygen or not enough oxygen in the enviroment."

"In which kind of living things does it occur?" One step.

"Humans and some mammals."

"What's the kreb's cycle?"Closer.

"Is a series of chemicals reactions used by all aerobic organisms to generate energy through the oxidation of acetate derived from carbohydrates, fats and proteins into carbon dioxide and chemical energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP)."

"Name the first two steps of Kreb's cycle."Closer.

They were practically breathing the same air now and Taeyeon felt herself tempted by answering wrong... if she did, she could continue studying but if she did... that would mean she couldn't kiss those lips that were oh so close to hers. 

Taeyeon took the decision. She was going to answer right. 

"Oxalacetate to citrate and citrate to isocitrate." She answered confidently, already expecting her hot-as-hell girlfriend to start kissing her senseless.

"Wrong." Answered Sunny, taking steps away from her girlfriend and heading to the couch.

"What!" Exclaimed Taeyeon. "No, no, no. There's no way I can be wrong." 

"Don't act like you didn't do it on purpose Taeyeon." Said Sunny while poking her tongue on her cheek, obviously annoyed. 

"I didn't do it on purpose!" Said Taeyeon annoyed. "I wanted to get all of those questions right!"

"I'm sure you just wanted to keep on studying!" Yelled Sunny back, both of them approaching each other. 

When they were finally in front of each other Taeyeon cupped Sunny's face, pulling her for a passionate lip lock.

Both of them started moving their lips, arms locking around each other, pulling them impossibly closer.

As the lack of oxygen started sinking in, the two of them broke apart. 

"Didn't you want to study all day?" Said Sunny, a bit breathless.

"Not anymore." Answered Taeyeon as she pulled the shorter girl into another kiss.


Hello, I hope it wasn't too disapointing... xD And sorry for taking long x.x

By the way, to anyone who wants to request SunByung...I'll add it to the options! I watched Invincible Youth and seriously I fell in love with the couple ! 

Hope you enjoyed it xD 

Until next time :D