Kissing You

Kiss the Rain

 

[this was a little crappy but i only came back from my hiatus. I'm so sorry. T_T]

 

As I took a deep breathe and tried to sit myself up, I realized that I was now in a room I no longer recognize.  I felt someone holding my hand – so warm that I could hold on to it forever. It took me by surprise to see the man I love beside me.. fast asleep.  He sat on a chair right next to the bed and leanedhis body against the side pillows. Then I got back in bed and rested myself closer to him. ‘Oppa.. Don’t make me confuse.’

I closed my eyes to hold back the tears. Am i forcing him to something he doesn’t want or is this for real.. is he for real? Too many question I dare not ask. Too many feelings I can’t explain.  “Good morning..” His deep husky voice startle me and i practically opened my eyes to see him staring back at me. “Oppa..” He lightly smiled and held my hand tighter.

“I’m sorry..” The tears slowly fell. “..I---“ and before words could get escape my mouth, his lips softly pressed against mine – a spark just like electricity came rushing all throughout my body. As if time stopped and everything around me was frozen. My heart started beating fast and this moment opened my mind to things I’ve never thought before because when we kissed my senses come alive. All the puzzle pieces that I’ve been trying to find – so it was never lost in the first place.

I lightly pushed myself and look back at the eyes that i fell in love with.  “I’m the one who’s sorry.. I’m sorry for hurting you – for thinking bad of you.. I’m sorry, Sunmi. I can’t manage to lose you again.. Please don’t ever leave me.”

“If I had not left.. would it we be even better? I made things worse. I regret every single day that I wasn’t able to say.. how I love you.” I sniffed between sentences as he slid the of my hair at the back of my ear.  

“We’ll start fresh. We’ll be alright.” We both smiled – a faint smile of sadness and happinees. What irony.

 

Dongwoon’s POV

“I’ll be cooking you my special omelet today.”  I cracked the egg and adjusted the fire. She patiently sat on the high chair,swing her legs back and forth.  “When did you even learn how to cook?!” Sunmi started smiling now as she also tried cutting the mushrooms for me. “Well.. You know me – I’m Son Dongwoon for crying out loud!” My words made her laugh really hard and ended p almost falling down the chair. “Careful!”

“I have a question..”

“What is it?”

“Who changed my clothes?!” I glanced back at her  -- she was wearing one of my white shirts since I didn’t have any clothes for girls. Now that she mentioned it – it was a little bit tempting or more of prevocative. My eyes tried to resist on looking at her perfect porcelein skin – the shirt was knee length and her thighs were a little exposed. “Oppa?”

I cleared my throat and cleared my mind. What was I thinking? “Auntie Changed your clothes for you. So don’t worry about me – you get the point” I awkwardly scartched the back of my head. “your omelet smells like it’s burnt.”

We both laughed and she helped me cook another omelet since the first was a fail. She’s too cute for my eyes to let go. Out of nowhere, I hugged her from the back and rested my chin oh her shoulder. “I love you..”

*Ding Dong*

 

Yoseob’s POV

My phone started beeping and the light distracted me from my sleep. “Hyung I just recieved a test from Dongwoon.”  I grumpily handed Dujoon Hyung my phone but my face was still buried under my pillow. He read the message. I heard him sigh as if it was with relief. “Whatwas it?” Kikwang asked. I forced myself to stand up. 7:34 am? Wow. I’m up early today.

“Dongwoon said that she’s with Sunmi and that he’s staying at his parents’ house right now.” Junhyung quickly stood up and started smirking.  What dirty things must have ran into his mind now? “Let’s pay them a visit!” Hyunseung came from the kitchen with his favorite apron on. We all agreed – this would be the first time that we’ll see Dongwoon’s house. I really didn’t know his family that much since he’s so secretive about his past. He maybe very talkative and happy when his with us but he never shares anything significant about his life. This is one interesting activity of the day.