Secret

Kiss the Rain

 

[Sunmi’s POV]

 

“Mimi…I’ll treat ice cream if you’ll stop crying.” He playfully sang the words as he my hair once more.

 

“…Really?” I pouted my lips and blinked my eyes.

 

“Neh! Come..” Our hands tangled with each other. He smiled at me. I’m so glad my oppa’s back. I thought I had lost him. I thought he change but he never did.

 

“Oppa… “

 

 I brushed the tears away and angelically smiled back at him.

 

“hhmm..?” He tugged me gently and left the room.

 

amugeosdo..”

 

When we passed the living room, everyone’s face was in shock.. well, Kikwang’s was not happy at all. (like this face) Maybe he’s very sorry about what happened. I guess I could say.. he didn’t mean it.

 

“Hyung.. we’re going out for some ice cream.” He cheerfully told Dujoon but he just looked at him with surprised eyes.

 

“But it’s raining and you’re planning to go for an ice cream?” Junhyung said in a nagging way.

 

“Neh Hyung.. It’s Mimi’s…” Before he finished his sentence, Junhyung just gestured him away.

 

“Be back before 9.. araso?” Ahh.. Junhyung Umma’s just adorable as he is. We both nodded.

 

“Ehh.. Dongwoonie~ buy me one… please~!” Did Yoseob just use aegyo on oppa? Well.. it’s working.

 

“….Sure!”

 

[Kikwang’s POV]

 

‘PABO! PABO! PABO!’ I mentally slapped myself. Gaah! I can’t get over the fact that she thought I was sneaking up on her. And it made me look like a bad boy. T_T First impression counts and I just made a mess.

 

“Kwang… you okay?” Dujoon sheepishly asked me. Does it look like I’m okay?

 

“…mmm..”

 

“ehh.. Sorry bout earlier?” He patted me once and realized that I don’t want to talk to anyone…for now. He left me staring at the ceilings.

 

If only Sunmi knew the truth… She’d be really hurt.

 

“PABO..” I whispered to myself.

 

[Yoseob’s POV]

 

“nom nom nom… Ice cream.. i’m waiting for  you“ I was at the kitchen, cleaning the dishes since it’s my time to do so.

 

Dongwoon and Sunmi went out… Junhyung and Dujoon’s making naughty talks… Hyunseung’s sleeping.. as usual and Kikwang’s not being Kikwang at all. He’s been silent ever since that accident. Poor kwangie.. maybe my aegyo will make him better.

 

“Ohh kiwibear~” I sang out to him as he looked up and faked a smile.

 

“Seobie…” He hugged me like the times when he’s very depressed or stressed out.

 

We look gay but it’s just normal for the both of us because we treat each other like blood brothers.

 

“gwaenchanayo?”

 

He just shook his head like mad and let go of me.

 

*DING DONG*

 

“I’ll get it~!” I stood up and left Kikwang with sleeping Hyunseung.

 

….

 

“OHHHHMAAAAHHHHGAAAAAAWWWDDD!”

 

 

[Dongwoon’s POV]

 

It has been awhile since I got out and took a walk. Mimi has grown more beautiful inside and out. We talked about most of the things we missed doing together and even planned to go to the beach this weekend. We enjoyed the ice cream and bought some for the boys.

 

“We’re back”

 

“Omona! Oppa where have you been?”

 

 

[Sunmi’s POV]

(a/n try listening to this song LOVE RAIN-Kim Tae Woo )

 

It’s good being with oppa like this. It brings out a lot of memories that we had like it was just yesterday. He certainly didn’t change at all. It was raining heavy and we just had to share one umbrella. It was cute but it was useless too. Both of us decided to play with the rain tonight. Even though we’re soaked, we still decided to go home early. It was.. after all 8: 30in the evening.

 

 

“We’re back”

 

“Omona! Oppa where have you been?”  This very familiar looking girl literally jumped on Dongwoon. But what hurt the most was when she kissed him.. and I was there.. I WAS THERE.

 

It was more painful than a thousand knives. I could feel my heart being smashed into pieces. My smile became an agonizing cry.

 

 

It was too unbearable that I had to leave. I just want to run.. run far away from this place.. run where I can never see that sight again.. Oppa… what just happened?

 

And I thought we promised... were you just playing with my heart? It was not fun at all. It was never fun. 

I just stare at the sky and yell. "Please love me, with the little hopes in my heart..." Tears came running along with the rain tracing down on my face.  "...comes raining down again.." I whispered to myself. 

 

 

When my love touches my head, memories sprout

When it touches my heart, I remember the precious love

When it touches my lips.. I love you.. I cry out

Following that raining road

 

I was running then I slowed my pace… I huffed through the rain. My head was spinning and my heart was pounding fast. I cried and cried but nothing more. I felt my knees get weak. My eyes… it was begging for me to shut it down. I became numb…

 

The rest… everything went black…

 

Is this what I get from loving you? Then it's unfair...