Raindrops or Teardrops

Kiss the Rain

 

[a/n] it took me soooo long to update neeh? SORRY EVERYONE! i hope you're still reading this.. much love and respect!~ <3

and silent readers.. still love you guys ..hahah.. :D anyways.. enjoy my boring chap.. [again]

 

[Author's POV]

 

The kiss took him by surprise.. forgetting that Sunmi’s there with them. He froze as if he didn’t know what to do.. or was he just too guilty to break free? No more than a second, Sunmi ran away despite the fact that Dongwoon could have explained everything to her. She disappeared as everyone was still shocked by the kiss.

 

“Get off me..” He pushed the girl, sending her his cold and unhappy voice. She was in shock and her tears were ready to burst any second. She kept her head low.. thinking what she did wrong. 

 

“..Yah Dongwoon-ah! Don’t be too harsh on her..” Junhyung bluntly shouted to him while he glared at her like crazy.

 

“Oppa…”

 

“Just shut up! YOU… I already told you that we’re through didn't I..? Just..just get lost!” It was chaos. He couldn’t stop himself form getting angry to this girl yet he needs to chase after Sunmi.. who clearly didn’t know what really happened.

 

“I’ll make it up to you.. I—I…” She stuttered a bit and tears flowed down her cheeks. Everyone felt sorry except for Dongwoon. He took off with out saying a word.. leaving the girl on her knees, crying.

 

[Kikwang’s POV]

 

“…Hyuna…” I tried to smile so that she’ll feel comfortable. I handed her a glass of water beause she was crying non stop.. like the rain outside. “Sorry about that.. Dongwoon’s just not him today…”

 

“Yah… Hyuna.. is it true that you two broke up already?” It was an unexpected question from Junhyung but Hyuna just nodded and kept crying. *sigh*

 

“It’s been 3 weeks since we broke up and I had to go to Japan for our promotion. So I really didn’t have time to fix this with him.. I thought, after arriving.. it would be the best time for me and him to get back again.” Her words were full and futile because she knew how Dongwoon didn’t love her from the start and it would be impossible for them to work it out since the guy has really no feelings for Hyuna. She knew that. She’s just too stubborn to admit it.

 

“..Now.. Stop crying! Your mascara’s smudging and it’s ugly to look at.” Wow. That sounded really gay. I don’t know if I want to laugh or just stay still.. Junhyung just wont stop nagging. He must really care for Hyuna.. A LOT. 

 

“Dujoon hyung…” I looked up and stared at him. “Where is he?” He knew what I meant about “he”.

 

“hmmmm… I think he went outside looking for her.” Hyuna was still sobbing but she carefully listened to our conversation.

 

“But it’s raining heavily.” Hyunseung came out of our room and brought an umbrella.

 

“Are they going to be okay hyung?” Yoseob childishly asked. His eyes worried and at the same time nervous. To compensate, Dujoon just nodded and smiled at him. “Good.” He let out a heavy sigh.

 

“Who is she?” We stopped for seconds and exchanged glances.  She patiently waited for our answer.

 

“her..” Junhyung started “She’s Dongwoon’s…” And he can’t even say the word.

 

“he’s Dongwoon’s fiancée..” Dujoon confessed. She bit her lip and stood up. We can feel her tremble.. hurt.. who wouldn't?

 

“I guess, I wont be staying too long then..” Hyunah faked a smiled and tried to leave when Junhyung caught her hand as she stopped by turning back. “mmmm?” Her eyes were sore and she was about to cry again.

 

“We’re going to drop you off to your dorm.. It’s raining very hard outside..” She agreed and we all went outside bringing umbrellas. Dujoon drove us to 4minute’s apartment and dropped her off.

 

I wonder how they are… Sunmi.. are you safe?

 

[Dongwoon’s POV]

 

It had been raining for more than a week, so much rain it made everyday seemed so restless and gloomy.. and now this.. Damn it. I searched for her in every street possible but it’s made even more difficult to look for her because of the rain.

 

My eyes focused on this hazy image lying on the floor. I can’t tell if it’s human.. it could have been someone or something else.. But my heartbeat got faster.. why? I ran through the angry rain that bombarded my whole body like pellets. I didn’t care.

 

Sunmi

 

.Her what seemed like lifeless body rested on the cold and wet concrete. She looked weak and fragile in the harsh rain, wearing not enough to keep her warm. Warm tears kept falling down my face, blended with the cold rain drops. I was cold, not because of the rain. I was cold inside.

 

 

A late night and rain falling down.

I bring you back from my memories.

Years ago when we were young.

Some will say we don’t understand love but we did.. we DID

But you left me without saying goodbye.

It hurts.. I thought hating you would cure it all.

I hated you to death. I said to myself… I don’t love you.

I promised myself I would be fine without you, but I can’t help it.

I'm so sorry but i love you. It was all lies. It’s true.. I can’t live without you. 

geogitmal