Nice to meet you

Kiss the Rain

[Sunmi's POV]

 

Each of the boys introduced themselves.

 

“Yoon Dujoon. I’m the Leader and uhh.. I take care of these boys.” He had the scariest eyes amongst them.. for me. But he has the warmest and comforting vibes.

 

“Yah.. I’m their mom. Haha.. just kidding.”  no wonder he's called 'the joker'. “Yong Junhyung. I rap and dance and eat, sleep.. what else.. I was once from the group called XING. Do you know them?”  He seems kinda flirty and a little tactless for some reason. But he's okay.

 

“XING.. with Kevin right? I only knew Kevin there.. I’m sorry.” Everybody started laughing while Junhyung's smile began to fade.

 

“Yah.. it’s okay. I understand. But now you know me. From BEAST.” I nodding enthusiastically. He let his arms spring on my shoulder and patted me once. It was awkward though.

 

"Yang Yoseob! Hi Hi Hi! Main vocals and your soon-to-be-bestfriend" So cute! I wanna keep him. .^,^.

 

“Hyunseung. I'm a dancer.” That was short. He’s actually the shy type but gaah.. he looks soo pretty.. I mean prettier than me! With those perfect eyes and flawless skin. I was starstruck.

 

"We all dance Suengie." A boy wearing a V-neck shirt added.. as a bit of an insult and not so much of a joke. "He has a greate voice and dances pretty well." He smirked.

 

“I’m Lee Kikwang by the way. I sing and dance and they say I dazzle people.” So this is Ace Junior? It's true he does dazzle people with his amazing muscles and superb body. He looks kind of dorky with those glasses and beanie. Cute!

 

“Oh my God! You’re Edward Cullen?!” Just a plain joker, it’s now Junhyung’s turn to get revenge. The room was filled with so much laughter until Dongwoon arrived. Everyone went on silent mode. I saw Yoseob trying to hold his laugh.

 

“Uhh..I’m Choi Sunmi and I’m 18 years old. I was about 10 years old when I left Korea for Australia.” Everyone looked at me like they saw a ghost except Dongwoon. He never looked at me. Not like when we were still young.

 

“Wow! Wow! Do you speak straight English because I like your accent.” Yoseob smiled at me and stared with his interested eyes. Is he talking about my Australian accent?

 

“well.. yeah.” And before I realized it, Yoseob shook me like crazy.

 

“TEACH ME!” how adorable could he be? 

 

“Stop that, hyung. She has no time for that.” A cold and husky voice gave me shivers. He’s really grown to be manly and very tall too.  Kikwang left the group and was followed by Hyunseung.

 

“aww! Maknae’s just jealous cuz I get to talk to Sunmi.” Yoseob . I felt my face turn red. “What’s this? Now I made her blush!” I couldn’t help but smile after seeing Dongwoon blushing too. He’s still the Dongwoon I knew… the shy and silent type but can be fierce and straight forward when he likes it.

 

“No I’m not.” He turned around so he can hide his red face.

 

“ohhh! Dongwoon’s red too!” Junhyung chuckled and pointed Dongwoon.

 

“Stop it hyungs!” While Dongwoon was being bullied, Dujoon just smiled and left us there. “You should change. You’re all wet.” Was he talking to me just now? Well.. I’m the only wet kid around here so..yeah.

 

“Okay.. where can I change?” as I look up, we had each others eyes locked for a second there. Yoseob started laughing and nudging Dongwoon.

 

“aww! You guys! Such a cute couple. So when’s the wedding?” He childishly twinkled his eyes and started making cute faces. This boy is such an annoying brat but I like him. I got my red cheeks burning as Yoseob continue to tease the both of us along with Junhyung.

 

“Hyungs!” He got embarrassed and covered his eyes while he shook his head. “ the room to your left.” He pointed and then left the living room followed by Yoseob and junhyung who was playing ‘punch-me’.

 

I just noticed how dirty their apartment is. GOSH! Boys are BOYS so I think it’s 'understandable'. There’s little space for walking because the corridor was so messy. I might consider their tight sched as an excuse to all these. Ekk. Undies!

 

“Room to my left…ohh here!”  I excitedly jumped into the rest room and got myself a hot shower. Relaxing.

 

SH!T! I fogot to bring my underwear, my shirt my towel my everything. What to do?!?! This is so not happening. I can only hear the dripping of the water from the faucet as I felt the beads of water running down my spine from my wet hair. I might cry but I don't want to. I wanted to shout but I can't. I wanted to run but i'll only look stupid. I have to change but the problem is HOW?

 

Someone's on the other side. "Hey?" It scared me but the thought of me being is scarier. "Someone there?"

 

"Sunmi?...Are you okay? I'm coming in."

"..No!"