Arranged Marriage

Arranged Marriage With Mr. Sweet!!!

"As you know, me and your father has arranged you two into an arranged marriage" your father said.

"What?!?" You and Suho shrieked.


"No way mom, dad!" You screamed.

"Yes way sweety " your mom replied.

"Mom and Dad how can you do this to meee!!" Suho asked his parent.

"It's your grandfather last wish son, please do it son" Mr.Kim replied in a begging tone.

"Don't you remember, your grandfather saved you, and sacrifice himself" his mother continued.

"Okay....I just accept it beacause of grandpa" Suho said.

on the other hand,

"Mom dad how can you do this??, can we just cancel the marriage" you asked your mom.

"No sweety, you have signed the contract yesterday, you cannot back out from this marriage" your mom replied.

"What contract... I didn't sig-"

FLASHBACK

"Sweety, can you sign the paper....palli I'm late for work!" Your mom said.

"Okay" you replied and sign without reading the paper.

"Thank U sweety Luv u" your mom rushed outside and saw her high-5 ing your father.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Mom you tricked me!" You screamed.

"Sort of" your mom replied.

"Aishhhhh....I'm going crazy cheongmal!!" You slumped to your seat.

"Okay you two the marriage will be held next month" Mrs Kim said.

"So soon! Why can't we do the marriage NEXT YEAR" you and Suho said.

"OMFG, stop being a whinny kid" chi hoon oppa said.

"Watch with your word son" your father scolded him.

"Okay...so, JunMyeon honey please send ~~ to her house.

"huff okay" he replied.

All of them left except you and suho. 

"Yah, YOU! Don't you ever in my business araji?" Suho asked you.

"Who cares, I don't even like to see your face so stop ordering me around" you replied. *I thought he is an angel but actually he is a devil, a pretty devil ... Aish what am I thinking!!!* you thought.

"Yahhhh listen to me, let's make a deal .... We need to act in front of our parent okay?" He asked.

"Urgh, fine with me" you replied.

"Okay then I'm going now, annyeong" he said arrogantly.

"Yah how about me?!?!" You screamed.

"Go home by your self girl" he replied in a cold tone and went inside his car.

>>FOWARD>>

You were walking in a dark alley when you heard footsteps behind. Then, your left and right hand are grabbed by a two boy

"Yah, who are you?!?!...Let me goooo" You screamed.

"Fiesty I see... I like it" and boy went infront of you.

"HELP ME" you screamed and screamed but no one came.

You clearly saw his face... He has a cute face, pretty eyes, cute nose ... He have the definition of an innocent boy but unfortunately he is a gangster. You saw his nametag, it say 'Kim Jonghyun'.He traced your jawline with his pretty long finger, you struggled to get out from his grip , only to be pinned by him at the brick wall. You whimpered at the pain you felt when the hard contact meet your back. You struggled to get out from his iron grip, but his grip became tighter around your wrist and waist.

"Ahh, let me go you ert" you screamed spand your tear started to fall and you tried to kick him, unfortunately his friend saw and pinned your leg to the wall. He start to kiss your collarbone since it not covered (your dress is exposed at the collarbone).

You screamed 'help' without stopping. You felt like your energy is absorbed, so you pray and cry silently.

"Yah, Let her go!!" Someone screamed.


[A/N] sorry for not updating and sorry again for making JR of nuest as a bad people. I do not hate him, actually he is my bias in Nuest lol....he just urg idk what to say~

okay, pyong >.<