Meeting who?

Arranged Marriage With Mr. Sweet!!!

*Seyong is a nice person~ i thought he is scary* you thought.


It was your last period lesson with other classes including Seyong, Physical Education that mean playing activities in pair. You hope to be pair with your only best boy friend, not boyfriend, Nam Woohyun from a kingka group called Infinite. Their fangirl doesn't really care about you being with infinite because they know infinite treat you like their sister. In addition, you were their childhood friends from diaper. You changed into your sport outfit : pairs of black shoe, black long tight and black sport shirt. Many boys were drooling over you but you act like you don't care. 

"Lee Sungyeol with Park Chorong"

"Park Chanyeol and Son Naeun"

"Lee~~~ with ... "*please let me be with namuuu (tree) (nam woohyun)*

"Kim Jun Myeon" *Oh noooo ... The famous kingka?!?! Ottoke?? Okay relax and act like you don't care* you thought.

"Nam Woohyun with Bang MinAh"

"Kim Seyong with Bae Suzy" and the list of the pairs continue.

You and Suho decided to play badminton first.

~~ & Suho v.s Suzy & Seyong 

0:1

0:2 *Seyong is one of the athletic guy* you thought.

*We can't lose to them* you and suho thought at the same time.

1:2

2:2

At the end, you and Suho won. You stand beside Suzy, while Suho and Seyong buying water. After 10 minutes of chatting about girls stuff, you saw Suho and Seyong walking to your and Suzy direction while bringing 2 water bottle each. Before Suho and Seyong arrived, you saw a ball flying toward your direction and knocked your head. You felt really dizzy and saw Suho and Seyong running towards your direction. Before you could knocked your head at the floor again Suho caught you in his embrace. 

"~~ - sshi, are you okay?" Suho asked you.

"hmmm" you nodded weakly.

"~~ - sshi, you don't have to forced yourselves on your ice cream treat later on it's okay for me" Seyong said.

You felt guilty and decided to brought him next week. You were still inside Suho's embrace when Your oppa ran to you 

"What Happened???" Your brother shrieked catching everyone attentions.

"Oh mianhae resume your game" Your brother bowed 90 degrees politely.

"kyaaa, L.joe oppaa" the girl squealed.

"She is hit by a ball" Suho explain while bringing you to the nearest chair. 

"Babe, omma asked me to bring you home early "your brother explained.

"Babe?!?!" His fangirl shrieked.

"Omma?!?!" Suho, Seyong and Suzy shrieked...again...poor your ears you thought.

"Opps" your brother acting scared.

"Guys as you know we are sibling including the kingka Lee chihoon...Lee~~, is my sister and Lee Chihoon is my older brother" your brother announced.

Squeal were heard everywhere and you saw HyunA's mouth opeaned agape to the floor. (I'm just joking >.<)

"Let's go baby girl" your brother said calmly.

"Oh, i'm going home early too, my mom had texted me" Suho said.

"It's a coincidence" you said.

>>foward to home>>

"Mom I'm home" you said.

"Oh, sweety go shower and wear the dress that I put on your bed okay.. We are going to meet your appa's friend"

You went into your bed room and found a beautifully decorated purple dress.

>>foward>>

You wear the dress and put a little make up. 

"Baby, are yo-" Chi hoon oppa asked and cutted by himself and then mom, lastly, your father.

"Oh"

"My"

"God"

"You are so freaking beautiful mai gawd...Call me, call me girl gominhaji malgo naege wa wa wa wow!!! Be ma girl, would you be ma girl" your l.joe oppa started to rap. (Yeap Its L.joe's line in be ma girl song). Then Chihoon oppa smacked l.joe's head with a loud thud.

"Yah she is your sister not your girlfriend" your brother scolded him.

"it's hurt" l.joe oppa said.

" Where are wo going actually?" You asked them.

"To meet my friend, ofcourse" your father replied.

Then you all went inside your family limo. After a good 20 minutes of chatting you all arrived at a fancy 5-star restaurant. All of you went inside and saw your father shaking hand with a man around your father age while your mom with a beautiful yet elegant lady around your mom age. And your brother shaking hands with a boy around their age. When you saw his face your eyes widened.

"Suho?/~~?" You two said at the same time.

"Oh you know each other" your mom squealed.

"yes he/she is my partner in Physical Education today" you two said at the same time again.

"Oh my god they are so freaking cute" your mom's friend smiled.

"I wonder how our naphew/niece look like" your 2 brother said.

"ehem what's happening here?" Suho asked.

"let's sit down first" your father's friend said.

"As you know, me and your father has arranged you two into an arranged marriage" your father said.

"What?!?" You and Suho shrieked.


To be continued..sorry for the late update I have an Exam and ended at 10.06.2014 so i cant promise you all too update...