School~

Arranged Marriage With Mr. Sweet!!!

You ran downstairs and ate your breakfast. After 20 minutes, Chi hoon oppa sat at your left and Byunghun oppa sat at your right.

"Princess, you lied to meeeee"Chi hoon oppa whined while pouting.

"Kyaaaa~~ you r so cutee oppaaaaaaa!!"You sequeled while pinching his chubby cheeks.

"Ahhhh...Its hurtttt"Chi hoon oppa said.

"Okay kids, stop playing and eat your breakfast" Your father scolded you two and you two pouted.

"Baby girl, We'll sent you to school, besides we attended the same school" Byunghun oppa said.

"Huh? *cough*cough*"

"kwaenchana??" Byunghun oppa said while pouring you a glass of water.

"Do you want me to be killed by your fangirlssss oppa?" you replied.

Your brother sulked and said "Your fanboyssss will protect you from my fangirlsss okay..."

Although you are a queenka you felt scared especially at exo and teentop fanclub bacause they can do anything to you. Atlast, gave up.

You went to school with byunghun oppa with his sport car.

After you have arrived, you immediately went to your locker and before you can reach your mathematic books your locker slammed closed and you saw Hyuna with her gang 4minute smirking at you.

"Who do you think you are riding to school with L.joe oppa huh?" HyunA said. (Yes No One know your relationship between your brother and you)

You raise your eyebrows and said "Jealous much huh?" 

"How dare you!" She said angrily and raise her right hand to slap you. You close your eyes and waited for the impact but nothing come So you opened your eyes only to see hyunA looking scared and you saw Seyong holding HyunA's hand.