another job?!

SWiTCH(ft. EXO) **HIATUS**

 

I was woken up with loud thump and shufffle downstairs. "Ppali! Ppali! Chanyeol fix your hair! Baekhyun what are you doig under the table? can someone please wake up tao?!" I tied up my hair and saw boxes at the corner of the empty room. Wow, that was fast. I got ready and went down to take breakfast or something, but as soon as my feet suddenly touched the carpeted floor downstairs.--


"Minnah! can you please help me find my makeup? Its the eyeliner, you see. " Bakehyun asked while kneeling down under the table. I crouched down as well. "okay, okay. We'll look for--" As I turned around, Kai accidentally ran and bumped me causing me to lose out of balance. "kya!" I squeeled, but good thing Chanyeol was behind me to be able to catch me quickly before my head hits the floor. "Minnah, you should be careful. Its chaos down here."  I got up from his arms. "a-ah yeah.." I saw dad looking at his watch looking stressed, and exo running everywhere. "I found it!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he held up his lost treasure. " minnah, honey. Get in the car and could you please take this with you?" Dad pleaded as he gave my three big heavy bags. I have been working in a restaurant, storing heavy boxes, so its no big deal. "of course dad." I said taking it and as I was walking down the hallway, Someone suddenly clinged on my neck, his head resting on my shoulder, his weight on me that I stumbled and the bags fell with a loud crash. "OMO!" I shouted as I checked to look on whos hanging like a kid on my back. "Tao! Get away from minnah, you lazy bum!" Kris shouted pulling tao away from me. "Still sleepy ehhhhh..." He whined against my ear. As he was pulled away, I picked up the bags again and someone picked the last one for me I looked up, and my eyes met xiumin's. "I guess morning chaos is not your thing." He smiled and stood up slinging the other bag on his shoulders. "a-ah! I should get that..--" I was reaching for the bag until someone pushed me from behind. "Lets go! were late!" I was being shoved and pushed early in the morning. Xiumin grabbed my shoulder and hugged my small frame. "Yah! be carfeul you morons! " He shouted. while the others pass by us and out to the door. "Im sorry minnah~" chen shouted back. "Be careful minnah. The boys dont play nice when they are late in a schedule." Xiumin whispered. "a-ah yeah okay.. thanks.." I stammered. Dang you. you and your perfect face and sweet smile. You will give me a heart attack for pete's sake. We rode the van and dad was stressing out on the phone. Today was supposed to be their pictorial for a magazine and they were already fifteen minutes late.

As tha van stopped in front of a big building, They ran as fast as they can inside. Fans were everywhere, being halted by body guards and I was the last one to get out. Dad was beside me, his ear on the phone and I carried the heavy bags while the fans stared at me curiously. Their eyes piercing through my soul as we got in the sophisticated place. I let out a big sigh and placed the bags down on a sofa near the receptions counter. I stretched my arms while dad was fixing something with the girl in the counter. Exo was already scattered in the place, some were eating breakfast, drinking coffee, tao was sleeping in one of the sofa's, kai and chen were fixing their hair. "minnah!" Suho called out and signaled me to come to their table. "What is it?" I asked as I approached them. "Lets go eat! sit down~" He gestured the empty seat beside him. "ah-- no thanks. Im not hungry~" I replied stepping back. "are you sure? you look pale." I look pale? I touched my face as if something will change. "Its alright. I can manage." I turned and walked back on the place where I stood earlier. "Minnah you okay?" Dad asked as he calmed down from the tension earlier. I nodded and I watched a guy went out of the elevator and approached us. " Are the boys ready?" He asked"Yes they are..." He looked at me. "Who's this?" Dad tapped my shoulder. "M-my name is minnah, sir. I am a helper of exo." I bowed down and saw him smile. " such a nice girl. Thank you for your hard work." He patted my shoulder. And called out everyone as we rode the elevator to the shooting room.

It was dark and cold. as soon as they entered, The crew started to work changing their clothes, doing their hair, and even makeup. I sat down on one of the chair in the corner and began to rest. They look good in bad boy inspired clothes especially kai where the girl staffs were drooling over him. "Minnah, right?" The producer asked me and I noddded in return. "I hope you do your job properly. Stay put as I tell you what to do with the boys okay?" oh goodness. He thought I was a hired personal assistant. But what can I do? I cant tell no to him. "Yes, I will do my best, sir." I smiled back. And the photo shoot started. Flashes here and there, If I was in that position, my eyes would be blinded with the light.

I was bored until one guy staff sat down beside me. "hi!" I half-smiled. "hey." what does this dude want?  Im not in the mood to talk." you're really pretty. whats your name?" what. is he hitting on me? Because nu-uh. no sir. I stared at him with a weird look, but his face still waits for an answer. "its minnah." I watched the photoshoot again as the producer shouted "break!" to show that Im not interested. "mine is drake. Wanna hang out sometime?" He wrapped his arms around me. "hey what the heck---" I was ready to punch him until.. "Hey dude. Get your hands off her will yah." A cold voice whispered in his ears and hands that pulled down his arms on my shoulder. " A-ah hey kai... I was just trying to be friends with her." He laughed nervously. "ah... But it looks like the damsel doesn't have the mutual feeling huh?" he tilted his head to the side. " get back to your girlfriend over there. Just because she's busy working, you get the chance to flirt with others. " He stood up, bowed down and walked away. "Crap. aren't you a doll? creepy guys just try and get you." He tsk-ed and sat down beside me. "thanks, kai." He opened up the bag and grabbed the bottled water. " no problem, babe." He stood up and ruffled my hair.

"Minnah!" the producer called out my name and I stood up. He asked me to wipe the member's sweat, put lip balm on their lips, and even give them water. I stared at my dad who's silently grinning on the corner. I should be getting paid for this. I thought to myself as I picked up a box of tissue and started my job. "Chanyeol! can you please lower your head? you're too tall, I cant reach you." I asked while I tiptoed to reach his forehead. "ahhh~ its alright minnah. We'll do it on our own, thanks." he took the tissue box away from me and went to to do my job. "Im so tired..." Kai mumbled behind me. "lucky you, you get to sit on a corner." He told me. I scoffed. "Its hard getting hit on you know." I jokingly said and he chuckled. "Minnah...." He pleaded. "Can we switch?"
"What ?! no way kai.. I swear..---" I had no time to explain because as he pulled me closer, he finally said the word.
"switch."

 

mugod. A very short chap indeed. Ohlol. School was getting on my nerves lately. /cries
Please do comment, ,upvote and subscribe. It is very appreciated <3
kbye~