Dad

SWiTCH(ft. EXO) **HIATUS**

The van was very spacious. But when it is filled with twelve hot guys, It gets harder to breathe. "minnah, are you alright back there?" alright? You think being in between this hot guys, to be specific your bias in both sides will be alright? no sir. "yes." It came out like a breathy sigh than a reply. Chen and baekhyun were arguing at the back. "Yah! you're taking all the space! move your fat body!" Chen shouted. "who you calling fat!" He replied pushing chen away. " hyungs! my face is nearly kissing the window! stop pushing >.< " poor baby Sehun being shoved up on the corner, his face almost rubbing the window. "There's still space here guys. one should move here." Xiumin said beside me. Tao was the one who moevd seats and sat beside xiumin, causing him to move closer to me. Luhan who's at the end absent mindedly placed his arms around my shoulder and pulled me closer to create space.
PLEASE SPARE MY FANGIRL HEART.
"is everyone alright?" Suho asked for the last time as the engine started. as everyone said yes, my mind is screaming NO. HECK NO. LUHANS ARMS, XIUMIN'S SIDE PROFILE NEAR MY FACE, MEMBERS SINGING AT THE BACK. I COULD DIE HAPPY. "Minnah?" I snapped back when Suho called my name. Were on the road that fast, Going to our destination. "Im alright." I said with a smile. I took a quick glance at Xuimin who's peacefully sleeping, his head leaning on the seat. Luhan was staring on the window, his arm still wrapped around my shoulder and it was making me uncomfortable and bubbly at the same time. The van took a quick turn to the left and sleeping baozi rested his head on my right shoulder, his hair tickling my neck and his scent making me blush. oh please I hope we can get there fast before my heart burst for too much beating. please. please. please. >////<
Then the van stopped in front of a building that I had my first meeting with exo. Xiumin woke up stretching and rubbing his eyes like a kid and luhan finally removed his arm. one by one, the members went down and entered the dorm.
 

****************************

"Hyung! were here!" Kris shouted on the long hallway as removed his shoes. " welcome to our humble home minnah." Baekhyun smiled. It was warm inside and I was expecting a messy, mens locker smell dorm but I was wrong. The place was clean and along the hallway, their rooms were well kept. "hyung!" Kris shouted one more time. I busied myself peeking inside their rooms, carefully not to invade their personal life. "Minnah!!" Chanyeol called as he pulled me inside their room where baekhyun was in his laptop. "You  should stay here in our room~ look its clean!" I looked around. The ambiance was very nice and beds were neatly tucked in I also saw Chanyeol's guitar resting near his bed. So this is what their room looks like. I thought to myself. " You did what?!" A voice shouted outside. "omo.. hyung is angry." Baekhyun whispered and chanyeol nodded. "Where is she?!" I heard him ask when Suho and kris was still explaining. "Minnah..." Suho called out. Im very nervous to meet their manager. It looks like he's going to kill me just be using his stare. I went out with my head down and walked. " h-hello s-sir.." I looked up.

That familiar face. Tired eyes that used to smile when we were together. His shoulders that I used to ride when going home from school. Arms that carried me as mother sang lullaby. Worried face that he wore when he went away and left us alone.
"appa?" I surprisingly whispered
"Minnah... my daughter..."

***************************************

He approached me for a hug as the leaders where surprised and with that one hug, memories keep coming back.
"Minnah!" He used to chuckle softly when he see's me strum his guitar when I was four. The way he claps at my ugly singing and he hugs me when I cry. He taught me how to sing, and how to love music, giving it importance and having a special place in my heart.
Also, the time he bid goodbye with a smile I thought I will never see again, his hug that I will never feel again, His voice I will never hear again.
" I missed you."

Anger, happiness, all the emotions stirred up causing me to cry. "why?" That's the only word that came out from my mouth. Why leave? Why break a promise? Why lie? Why didn't you come back for me? I pulled away. I wanted to be alone. "Im sorry minnah... I know I was wrong can you just listen to me--" I sighed deeply while rubbing my eyes.. "I--I need--- I want to be alone--- Im sorry.." I ran away from them and entered a room. I saw Luhan in my blurred vision because of overflowing tears. "minnah? omo-- why are you crying?!" He approached me while my back slid down on the wall and sat on the corner. His angelic voice asking me made me crying even more. Its like It was safe to show my emotions in front of him, And thats what I did. I cried and whined like a kid in front of his worried angelic face. He pulled me close to him, head resting in his chest listening to his heartbeat, warmth comforting the pain in my chest and I stayed there as his calm scent and words made my crying stopped. "Its alright." He patted my back. I rubbed my eyes and he wiped my tears, ending up with a puffy eyes.

He half-smiled. "wae?" I asked as I covered my face, peeking through my fingers. I know why he's holding that smile, heck, I think he's holding his laugh. My eyes were really red and puffy after I cry, making my face like swelling up as well. I slightly slapped his shoulder. "yahhh....! Dont-- dont laugh..." He turned his back at me. "Luhan oppa!" After an emotional crying, He has the power to make me smile and feel bubbly inside. "What?! Im not doing anything!" He looked at me then looked away, snickering. "Hey! Its not that bad!" I whined. " You shoudn't cry anymore minnah. Your pretty face turns into a funny one when you cry." After that statement he covered his mouth. pretty? did he just----
My face turned into a red tomato. "I guess I wont cry anymore if you're always there to make me smile you know." I lightly punched his shoulder and he grinned in return.

"you should talk to him." Luhan said, getting back on the serious situation. I sighed. "I know. But what do I do? Its been too long since we've talked." He half-smiled and patted my head. "He's your dad. you two should get along the minute you talk." He assured me and touched my arm, The door opened. "Go get em' tiger."
***************************************
He was sitting on the kitchen table, head resting on his both hands. Its the way he always deal with problems silently. "Dad?" I whispered and his head turned. "minnah I---" I shook my head. "I should be the one who's sorry dad. I acted... well... bad.." I rubbed my right arm like I usually do when I did something wrong. He half- smiled and gestured the empty seat beside me. "Sit down. I want to know what happened to my daughter while I was gone." I obidiently sat down beeside him , awkward and stiff. "Still into music?" I nodded. "I heard about your little rebelious moment with your mother." I gasped. " How did you know?!" He told me that mom still writes letters to him telling him about our condition. Its weird that mother still likes the old fashioned message sending rather than using the new technology. "Why did you leave dad?" If its not about a fight, then why?
"I need to leave. and she let me. Sometimes fighting for love means leaving the love of your life for them to be not harmed." He sighed as I stared confusingly. "You'll understand one day pumpkin. But for now, Im happy that fate brought us together." for them to not be harmed huh. A deep reason behind dad leaving us?

"so tell me, How are you? any guy who tries to win my daughters heart?" I scoffed and blushed. "Dad!~ I rather work than have a love life. Geez life is hard for me you know. I need to work for hours in a restaurant and recently, I lost my apartment." He looked down with a guilty face. "Its not your fault. I wanted to pursue my music dreams. Hey.. did you know that I am a scholar in Luhan's school?" He looked up. "Really? Well the only thing that I have accomplished is making these group of young boys. Congratulations." He hugged me. "well, these young hot boys got a fan here." I mumbled. "You like exo? Well, all the teenage ladies out there likes exo. kids these days. But how about your apartment? suho wanted you to live here, If you dont mind helping the kids with their schedules so that media and fans won't suspect." I smiled. I wanted to live here, not because of exo, but because dad is here. "I will be their second manager?" I jokingly asked. And he replied with a laugh.
"Lets go to sleep pumpkin. You could use the room upstairs. We'll get your stuffs tomorrow." He ruffled my hair and I went upstairs and drifted in dreamland because of exhaustion