#05

Just Dance.

“Oh yes Dara, what were you giggling at just now in my room?”

“Erm… Nothing? Oh look a bird!” Dara scratched her head while trying to divert the topic.

“Don’t try to change the topic, Dara-yah!” Bom frowned while Dara looked away.

“It was just a message~” Dara whined to Bom.

“Just a message? From who, hmm?” Bom raised her eyebrow.

“From me to me! Yeah, from me to me!” Dara tried to lie her way out, while Bom snatched Dara’s phone from her bag before running into the toilet, with Dara hot behind her trail.

“BOMMIE UNNIE RETURN ME MY PHONEEEEEEEEEE!” Dara yelled while Bom shut herself in a toilet cubicle.

“NO! Let me see who messaged you first!” Bom giggled as she hacked into Dara’s phone.

Bom clicked on the messages button and opened her eyes wide when she saw Jiyong’s name being her recent conversation.

“Dara, you have Jiyong’s number? Wow I didn’t realize that the two of you were so close!” Bom exclaimed while Dara face palmed.

“Don’t you dare open those messages, Bommie unnie, don’t you dare.” Dara yelled to her.

“If not you’ll what, hmm?” Bom asked as she clicked on the conversation between Jiyong and Dara.

“OMG YOUR CONVERSATIONS ARE SO CUTE! I TOTALLY SHIP YOU GUYS NOW!!! MY ULTIMATE SHIP KYAHHHHH!” Bom fangirled inside the toilet cubicle while Dara thought that it was a good time to hide in another cubicle.

As Bom slammed the door open, she saw Dara sneaking into another cubicle door.

“Dara I’m so happy for you! This is definitely the start of a beautiful, beautiful relationship~” Bom exclaimed as she hugged Dara before she could hide her red face in the cubicle.

“Bom unnie, stop it, if not I won’t buy corn for you anymore.” Dara hid her face behind her hands, while Bom immediately stopped.

“Okay okay! I’ll stop!” Bom stopped, worrying for her corn, as they made their way out of the toilet.

“But seriously though, it’s love at first sight! I’ve always known you guys carried a torch for each other. So sweet~” Bom started again when Dara was buying a cob of corn at a food vendor.

“Stop it Bom, if not I’m going to eat this corn for myself.” Dara warned Bom, while Bom snickered.

“Dara, we all know that you don’t like corn that much.” Bom laughed as she snatched the corn from Dara before munching happily on her corn.

“Eh? Is that Seunghyun and Jiyong?” Dara squinted her eyes as she looked at two approaching figures.

“It is!” Bom confirmed and they waved at the boys, with the boys waving back happily as they joined the girls.

“What are you girls doing here?” Seunghyun asked.

“Oh we’re here to sleep.” Dara retorted in a sarcastic tone, causing Jiyong to laugh silently.

“Oh come on Dara, now I know why you insisted on bringing me here to the mall. To meet your Jiyong-ie, am I right?” Bom teased the two as she pushed her towards him, causing both of them to blush.

“NO!” The two protested while Seunghyun and Bom laughed, catching the attention of the passer-bys.

“Oh my gosh that guy is so hot, he is like totally my dream guy!” “That girl, she is so pretty and has such amazing legs, my god, I would love to get in between them.”

“What did you say?” Seunghyun turned around and grabbed the passerby by the collar, while he shivered in fear.

“No-nothing.” He gulped as he faced Seunghyun’s menacing eyes. Seunghyun gave a punch to the guy before he scrambled away in fright.

“Wow hyung, protective much?” Jiyong raised an eyebrow as he looked at him, while Dara and Bom stared at the scene, agape.

“What. Just. Happened.” Dara asked while staring at Seunghyun.

“Nothing come on let’s go shop!” Jiyong pulled onto Dara’s hands, causing her to stumble after him, leaving Bom and Seunghyun alone.

“Hey let’s follow them before we lose track of them!” Seunghyun nudged Bom slightly, causing her to snap out of her trance as she nodded her head, running after the two.

Once they entered a clothing store, Jiyong, being the fashionista him, decided to help the other three choose their clothes.

“Seunghyun, try on this grey tux. And Bom, please try on this short white sleeveless dress.” Jiyong told them as he picked out their clothes seriously.

Bom looked at him curiously while Seunghyun shrugged, mentioning that Jiyong has always been such a fashionista, before the two headed into the dressing rooms.

“Where’s mine? Why are you taking such a long time to search for my dress? Am I that ugly that no dresses actually fit me?” Dara pouted.

“NO! You’re not ugly at all, you’re beautiful.” Jiyong looked up and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ears as she started blushing.

“You’re so beautiful, all the dresses here can’t compare to your beauty.” Jiyong told Dara as he stared into her brown orbs, making both feel something in their hearts.

“Wow Jiyong, who knew you were such a cheesy puffball?” Seunghyun snickered as he made his way out of the dressing room wearing the grey tux, while Dara quickly pushed Jiyong’s hand off her face before looking down.

“I know right, Dara you’re so lucky to have Jiyong!” Bom exclaimed as she made her way out too, wearing the dress that Jiyong picked for her.

Hearing what Bom said, Seunghyun immediately glared at Jiyong, while he backed up and mouthed to him that Bom’s his, and he won’t take her. Seunghyun nodded his head in agreement before he turned to look at Bom.

“Wow.” He gaped as he looked at Bom, as if he saw a beautiful goddess, while Bom was nervously tugging at the ends of the dress, trying to make it longer.

“Kwon Jiyong! This dress is too short! And tight!” Bom complained.

“No it’s not, it’s perfect for you! It totally shows off your killer legs and it accentuates your curves too! Trust me, you look good in it. If not, you can just ask hyung over there what he thinks.” Jiyong replied while he picked out a dress for Dara.

Bom turned around to face Seunghyun whose jaw was touching the floor by then, as she nervously asked him, “How do I look?” before biting her lips.

She didn’t understand why, but she was looking forward but at the same time worried, about his answer.

“You… You… Goddess… What… Beautiful…” Seunghyun mumbled as he stared at Bom, making Bom giggle.

“Really? Are you sure?” Bom asked again while Seunghyun nodded quickly.

Slowly, Seunghyun started walking towards Bom, closing in on their gap between each other, until Bom could smell his manly cologne.

Both their heart rates accelerated, as they got closer and closer, their noses almost touching.

“Hello? I’m still here?” Jiyong waved his arms, destroying their moment of absorbing each other’s warmth and smell.

“Great Jiyong, great. Perfect timing there.” Seunghyun rolled his eyes as he muttered.

 

~~~~~~~

 

AT THE SAME TIME

“You call!” Minzy passed the phone to Chaerin.

“NO you call you’re closer to them!” Chaerin tossed the phone back to Minzy.

“NO WAY, YOU’RE CALLING!” Minzy threw the phone back at Chaerin.

“Fine, I’m calling.” Chaerin dialed Daesung’s number, before throwing the phone back to Minzy, “But I’m not talking! Ha!” Chaerin stuck out her tongue while the phone was being put on loudspeaker.

“Yoboseyo?” Daesung’s voice was heard over the phone, causing Minzy to panic and drop the phone on the floor.

“Yoboseyo? Who’s there?” Daesung’s confused voice was heard again, while the two were in chaos.

“You speak!” Chaerin whispered as she picked up the phone and held it to Minzy while Minzy protested.

“Minzy? Chaerin? Is that you?” Daesung asked while the two broke into chaos again.

“YES OPPA IT’S US! MINZY HAS SOMETHING TO ASK YOU!” Chaerin shouted as Minzy glared at Chaerin.

“Yes Minzy?” Daesung smiled over the phone.

“Oh annyeong oppa!” Minzy exclaimed, with Chaerin at the side imitating Minzy.

“Oppa, could you and Seungri oppa bring us to the mall today? It is the last day of holidays, so we wanted someone to go to the mall with us today, and we thought of you guys, so…” Minzy asked.

“Of course Minzy! Anything for you! But Chaerin, are you sane today? Why did you think of asking Seungri? Aren’t you guys like sworn enemies or something?” Daesung asked out of curiosity.

“Aniya oppa-yah, it’s because I don’t want to be stuck between you guys and watch you guys be all lovey dovey with one another!” Chaerin answered honestly.

“Wow Chaerin so I’m just a back-up plan? I’m hurt, HURT!” Seungri finally decided to speak as he was beside Daesung all along.

“Whatever, nobody cares about your feelings anyway.” Chaerin rolled her eyes as she answered nonchalantly.

“Enough of this chit chat, what time do you girls want to meet?” Daesung asked.

“Once you guys are done, you guys can just come up to our dorms to bring us to the mall~ Thank you oppa!” Minzy answered.

“See you guys later~” Daesung said before ending the call.

Daesung punched his fist in the air and he shouted in happiness. “Come on Seungri, let’s hurry! I can’t wait to see Min- I mean the girls!”

“Yeah yeah okay.” Seungri muttered before he stood up to change.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey there~ ^^ I'm back~ Please do comment, I've been getting less comments lately... :( The more comments, the faster I'll write! Love you all! (Remember to comment, and subscribe~)