First day of School

Generation Next

A/N: I have updated foreword and previous chapter. Please read them before this chapter.



 Today is the first day of school and the first kid to wakeup was the dimple princess Yoon Joo.

She woke up when her alarm went off and went downstairs to greet her parents.

“Good Morning..” She cheered on reaching living room.

Kangin was reading newspaper. He peeked through the paper and smiled at her. “Ready for new day, princess? “

” Yep, very excited” She beamed at her father.

” Where is teukie umma?” she questioned.

“At kitchen” answered kangin going back to reading newspaper.

she went to kitchen to greet her umma. He was working on breakfast for the day.

“Hello my princess, seems you woke up early today. Are you too excited for the day?” asked leeteuk.

“Yeah, couldn’t sleep due to anxiety.. Let me help you with the pancakes umma..” She continued to help leeteuk in finishing their breakfast.

Once she’s done with helping her mother, she went to get ready for the first day of her school.She dressed herself and checked her outfit and appearance in the mirror and then went downstairs.

“Umma.. I will be back soon, I am going to check on others. I don’t want them to be late at any cost.” She shouted into the living room and went ahead to the door without waiting for anyone’s reply although leeteuk shouted back “ Arasso.. Don’t be late”.

 

 

She went to Yesung/Ryeowook’s house which is beside their house.

Yesung was with his turtle and ryewook was arranging dishes at dining table.

“Good morning uncle.. Is Hae young up yet?” she enquired.

“Good morning princess.. Seems you are more excited for today. Yes he is up and is getting ready upstairs in his room.” Answered yesung.

”Won’t you look for us? Always for Hae young? I am just here, you didn’t even wish me morning today..” ryewook pouted.

Yesung chuckled.

“Oh Good morning uncle, you are too cute with your pout.. Of course I would wish you. I wanted to help you with your little work of arranging things here in dining table but you bet me up to it.”

She went to ryewook, took plates from him and started arranging things.

"So, what’s for menu today?” she asked ryewook.

“Nothing special .. normal pancakes and bacon” ryewook answered. “Would you like to join us?”

“No wookie uncle, Mom made me special breakfast and they are already waiting for me. I said I will be back after checking up others. I would be leaving now since Hae young is up.”

She was about to leave after greeting yesung that Hae young came down.


“Oh, dimple princess, I see you are up early and are going to bother others to get ready.. Isn’t it ?” asked D.

”Of course, I am morning person. I definitely do not want anyone to be late for the first day of school and you, DO NOT call me dimple princess” she pouted.

“You have dimples so obviously you are dimple princess. Why do you hate the name only when I call you ? I don’t see any problem with you when other’s calls you with that name.” Hae young said fixing his jacket.He went to dining table.

“ Are you joining us,  seeing that your favorite dish is here?” He asked Yoon joo.

“No, teukie umma is waiting for me so I would have to get back to house fast. Would you help me with other boys, I will go on with girls..?” she asked Hae young.


“Okay, I know for a fact that Lee Shin, Hyun woo, Ji hoon and Kate would be up by this time. It’s going to be tough for me to wake up Si yoon because he might have slept late playing games overnight but I will try my best” He said.


“Okay.. Thank you . Meet you at the lobby then.” She left after greeting yesung and wookie.

 

 

 

She went to Heechul’s house looking for Kate. Hangeng was up doing pushups and heechul was watching T.V.

“Good Morning Heechul uncle and Hangeng uncle.. Is Kate up yet? I don’t want her to be late..” She went to sit with heechul on coach.

“Good morning dimple princess… Yes she is up and almost done with her makeup. She might be checking herself in mirror now. I think she would be down in any minute.” Answered heechul.

Hangeng chuckled. “Oh that’s great. You people had your breakfast uncle?” Yoon joo asked hangeng.

He shook his head “Not yet, heechul made X change her outfit three times already. I am not sure if he is gonna be accepting the next outfit or not. We can only have our breakfast once these divas are done with dolling up.”

“oh , Three times, That might be tiring for Kate” Yoon joo looked worried at heechul.

“Those outfits did not make justice to the beauty of my princess. She should look cute and y with her outfit. That is the reason why I rejected her earlier outfits. But the last pink one seems to be good so that should help decide the dress for her.” Heechul said rolling his eyes.

Heebum came downstairs and jumped on heechul’s lap. Heechul was patting it when they heard heels ticking on the stairs.

“Seems, our Barbie is coming down…” said hangeng.
 

Kate came down with pink skirt and a designer white top. She was practically glowing in her outfit and her blonde hair only added to it. She really looked like a Barbie doll coming to life .

“Wow Kate, you look gorgeous ” said Yoon joo.

“I know Yoon joo, This is the third dress I am trying for the day but I would need chullie umma’s decision to decide if I should stick with this dress..” She rolled her eyes and looked at heenim.

"Sure princess, This outfit fits fine for you so I approve it for the day” Heechul went and hugged his daughter.

“Thank god, Now come-on , let’s have some breakfast, I am starving” said hangeng.

“Sure appa, Join us Yoon joo” said Kate.

”No no. I am sorry, mom is waiting for me for breakfast . I said I will be quickly back after checking others to make sure no one gets late for the day. I would be leaving now. Would you help me with Ji Hye? I will go for Joo eun and Hae ri.”She looked questioningly at  Kate  

“ yeah sure. I will go now.” She said and turned to heechul & hangeng

“I know you are starving so start your breakfast, so you start. I will join you guys in a minute after checking on Ji Hye. Is it fine?” she looked questioningly at heechul and hangeng.

“It’s okay dear. Be back quickly” said hangeng pulling heechul to the dining table.

 

Yoon joo and Kate left home and Yoon joo went to Joo eun ’s house.

Onew was humming to a song in their living room.

"Good morning uncle, Is Joo eun up yet?” she asked.

“Good morning dimple princess…I don’t think she is up yet. I totally forgot that today is your first day of school.” He said scratching his neck awkwardly.

”Oh, no problem uncle, there is still some time left. I will go wake her up. Hmm, where is Key uncle?” .

“Oh key is out for some photo shoot today. He left early.” onew answered.

“ Okay , I am going to wake her up” , Yoon joo went to Joo eun’s room.

Joo eun was brushing her teeth by the time W entered her room.

”Oh you are up? Uncle said you are still sleeping, So I came to wake you up” She said smiling at the sleepy girl who is brushing her teeth lazily with half lidded eyes.

“Key umma called me up and he was whining on phone until I woke up” she sulked at Yoon joo.

"Stop sulking, if he did not wake you up, you would have been late on your very first day of school. Also, we still have some time for you, to go wakeup your prince once you are ready okay?” Yoon joo said smirking at Joo eun.

“ WHAT? He is not up yet ? He is totally gonna get it from me today, How can he be sleeping this late on our first day of school” Joo eun started rushing through her things to get ready and get Lee shin up as soon as possible.

Yoon joo smiled to herself at Joo eun’s reaction and said

“ okay okay calm down, I don’t know if he is up yet or not but you better get ready quickly and join us at lobby with Lee shin. okay. Bye for now” she said leaving to her house ..

 

 

She then went to 2Min’s house to see that they were all in living room having chitchat with Hyun woo. Hyun woo and Hae ri were both ready with their outfits for school.

“Good Morning everyone, I came here to checkup on Hae ri.. to see if our cute little princess is ready for school. But seems Hyun woo bet me to it?” Yoon joo joined them on the chairs in living room.

“Good morning to you too dimple princess… Yes Hyun woo came early and woke Hae ri up to get her ready on time. Isn’t our son-in-law too good and responsible towards his future wife?” Minho smirked at Hyun woo making both Hyun woo and Hae ri blush. Their faces went scarlet red.

“Oh don’t start teasing them again. It’s too early for the day” started taemin.

”I am not teasing them. I am just praising my son-in-law. He was the one to claim my daughter on the very day she was born. I wanted him to be responsible for that and I am impressed the way he cares for my daughter.” Minho chuckled putting his arms around Hyun woo’s Shoulders.

“Uncle~, I was way too young at that time to behave that way. I was a kid back then but you still pick on me for that.. I didn’t know what I was doing at that time. “ Hyun woo was protesting.

Yoon joo and Hae ri were smiling looking at the scene..

“I know kiddo, I know. I was just recollecting the incident at hospital. We were too shocked at that time with your declaration and were stunned to even laugh. It was way too funny for us to understand you at that time. We laughed at it for days .. Even now I can picture your face asking me to approve you to be my daughter’s boyfriend. Isn’t he too cute taemin?” minho looked at taemin asking his opinion.

“Yeah, He was way too cute and was looking at us with his big brown eyes and practically begging us to give him our daughter. I was amazed at his action, like how can he come up with life decision with just one look at our daughter?”

They couldn’t stop smiling at his face. Hyun woo hung his head low due to embarrassment. He placed his hand over Haeri's.

Hae ri, See uncle is at it again.. Help me “ he whispered to her.

“Ok ok, Stop it appa, you do realize that you repeat the same discussion over and over again. You are embarrassing him .. Please stop it now “ She showed her puppy eyes to her parents.

What can they say now … “ Ok dear, I will stop now. You three are ready to go?” Minho asked.

“ Oh uncle, We still have some time. I came to check if all the girls are up . I do not want any one of them to be late. My parents are waiting for me to join breakfast. So I will be leaving now.” Yoon joo spoke to 2min and then turned to Haeri.

“okay little princess, I will meet you both at lift lobby” she smiled at them and headed in the direction of their house.

“everyone is up so I can have some family time with our breakfast” Yoon joo thought to herself smiling her dimple smile.

 

 

Meanwhile, Kate went to Henry’s house to see that they were already having breakfast but Ji Hye was not there.

“Good morning Uncle’s. I came here to check if Ji Hye is ready on time for today but I don’t see her? “ she enquired while wishing henry and Zhoumi.

“Oh good morning Barbie.. You look stunning” henry beamed at her.

“Thanks uncle.. It was chullie umma’s selection so it had to be perfect for me” She smiled at henry “ But where is Ji Hye? Is she up yet? “ she asked.

“yes she is ready and she went to wake up Ji hoon .She didn’t return long and so I believe she is having breakfast at nari’s ..” Zhoumi replied her .

”Oh ok then I will be heading home now. I would join my parents for breakfast” she said.

“Would you like to have breakfast with us Barbie?” Henry pulled her to the dining table.

“No uncle, don’t drag me.. You know how chulie umma is.. I have to face the consequences if I have my breakfast here. So even if it sounds tempting to have Chinese breakfast, I want to head back home.. I am sorry !!” She said and showed her puppy eyes with her pout.

Zhoumi chuckled - “Henry, it’s okay. leave her, We know how heenim is”.

“Well okay then , As you wish Barbie” henry said in a low voice. Kate smiled and pinched henry’s cheek and said bye to both of them.

 

 

On other side, Hae young finished his breakfast and started checking up on his friends. He called Ji hoon on his mobile to see if he is up. Jihoon picked up the call at first ring itself which itself explains that he is up.

“yeoboseyo , Hey , why are you calling up early in the morning? “

Yoon joo asked me to check if all our boys are up yet and are ready for today.so I thought of checking you first since as a matter of fact I know nari aunty would have woken you up and you picking up the call at very first ring , proves it to me” Hae young explained.

“Yeah, Mom woke me up and I am all done for the day.” he answered.

“Great, Then help me with the status of Si yoon please..” Hae young asked.

”No can do. I know for the fact that he played games overnight so I bet he is still sleeping. I don’t want to risk my life going to wake him up. I am sorry my friend” Ji Hoon chuckled.

”Oh man, You turned me off AGAIN.. you are all hopeless when it comes to wake up Si yoon. Okay, I will see what I can do. But since waking up Si yoon is gonna take up my time.. how about helping me with Lee shin and Hyun woo? You can’t say no now” threatened Hae young.


“Well that’s simple. I could see siwon uncle doing his prayers so I am 200% sure that Hyun woo is up by now and I see Yoom joo walking out of Joo eun’s house , which means she has made sure Joo eun is up now. so Lee shin would have to be up for today But just for you I will call them and let you know if they are up” Ji hoon said ending the call.

Then he dialed to see if Hyun woo was up and pretty sure he was all set and was at his in law’s house.
Then he dialed Lee shin to see if he is up but no one picked up the call. He thought Lee shin might not have been up. So he asked Ji hye to pack her things and meet him with others at lobby because he has to go to Lee shin’s house.

 

 

He then went to Lee shin’s house.
Eunhyuk and Donghae were sitting at couch and were laughing loudly when Ji hoon entered their house.

“Good morning uncles .. what are you both laughing at? What’s so funny?” he asked entering their house.

“Oh good morning to you too , Come have a seat here at the living room to understand what is so funny and why we are laughing..” Donghae said making some place on the couch for Ji hoon.

Donghae moved towards eunhyuk ” hyukkie make some space for Ji hoon. move to your left” .
Then eunhyuk turned his head laughing like a maniac “ Oh, you are here. please sit down” he said and turned to Donghae “ seriously hae, I can’t take it anymore. My cheeks are hurting a lot and I could feel tears coming out. Please make them stop” he said.

 


By that time, Ji hoon made himself comfortable and saw the dining room where Joo eun  and Lee shin were staring at each other which looked like they were trying to kill each other by looks.

“ Who asked you to wake me up?” started Lee shin.

“I told you, if I did not come here, you would have been sleeping like a pig, you sleepy head” retorted Joo eun.

“Oh who’s pig.. I was already up by the time you came. I was laying on bed,hmm, thinking, but you just came in, poured water all over me because you thought I was sleeping?”. He was fuming with anger.

“If you were up then why were you still on bed? Don’t make ridiculous excuses. I know for the fact that you were still sleeping when I came here”..

“Oh please. I told you already that I was up, I was just thinking things over ,like what outfit I should chose and how to style my hair… but you came pouring water all over me, you pinched my cheeks, then dragged me to the wash area by pulling my hair, spread paste all over face in an attempt to get me brush my teeth ,kicked me on knees since you thought I was feeling sleepy to brush, then threw me into the bath tub of cold water.. When I was shivering and screaming for help, you were here laughing at me outside since you thought it was funny how I looked at that time.. What are you?” Lee shin seemed to have lost his patience.

“ Oh please, you were way too funny at that time, which is the reason why, I was laughing at you. you should appreciate my efforts in getting you ready by this point of time.. See how handsome you look with the outfit and you are all set to go by now.” She smirked at him.

“Oh not again, I am on time here, not because you came to wake me up but I take less time in getting ready unlike someone who take ages to choose their outfit.” Lee shin rolled his eyes at Joo eun smirking.

she leaned back a bit and ”Oh come on, you take more time than a girl to get your hair done. You are here on time only because of me. Only because I came to wake you up. You haven’t thanked me yet but I guess, I will forgive you this time..”

“Tcch, who asked you to wake me up?”

“It’s because if I did not come here, you would still have been sleeping idiot!!”

“I told you, if I did not come here, you would have been sleeping like a pig, you sleepy head”

 

“There goes the circle again” hae chuckled looking at hyukkie.
Now Ji hoon understood what’s happening. He too was laughing at the drama in the living room.

”How many times have they been at the same point? And how long has this drama been going?” he asked donghae.

“They are at it for more than 10 minutes. I believe they even forgot why they are sitting at dining table. This is their eight cycle of going through the question of who asked Joo eun to wake up my son. Aish.. these two are too childish to accept that they care for each other” He said smiling his toothy smile.

“Just like you hae, he is just like you.. He got all that stubbornness from you. Remember how you used to kick me out when I used to wake you up for schedules.. he is doing the same” Eunhyuk countered donghae.

“Oh come-on, I was the one who used to wake you up and you were too stubborn to open your eyes and always made me sleep with you. Sungmin hyung was the one to wake us up. You should thank me that I never complained about you to leeteuk hyung” Hae glared at hyuk.

“tcch, You were the one sneaking into my room from your floor. That is the reason why sungmin hyung used to wake us both. But I was the one getting kicked out by you “ eunhyuk started .

At this point of time, Ji hoon understood that Lee shin took way too much genes from his parents.

He laughed to himself and said “ Uncle, I think it’s time, we cut out their drama. They have to finish their argument as well as breakfast so that we can set off for school..”

“ Yeah right. Let’s go there” eunhyuk pulled hae’s arms and they went to the dining room

“ Hey guys, good morning. Seems we have strawberry pancakes as breakfast here. You guys finished ?” Asked Ji hoon.

“ Oh strawberry pancakes?” they both shrieked in unison and looked at the dishes on the table.

“It’s your fault that I neglected my strawberry pancakes” Lee shin glared at Joo eun.

”I too love them . It’s all because of your stupid fight that I forgot about them” Joo eun glared back

“okay guys enough of the morning drama. We are getting late so finish your breakfast and no chitchat allowed until you finish your breakfast” Ji hoon said and served the pancakes for both of them.

They both were glaring at each other but they finished their breakfast without talking which is a good thing.

“ Good, now you guys pack your things and meet us at lobby. Bye uncle” Ji hoon said and he left to his home.

Hae young was thinking of ways to wakeup Si yoon. As they guessed, Si yoon is still asleep due to games.
Hae young went to his house and asked kyuhyun for help this time. They both went into Si yoon’s room,
Kyu leaned towards Si yoon’s ears and whispered something which made him wake up at the instant.
He stared with wide eyes at kyu as if asking him “ Is it true?”.

Hae young was startled by the way kyu was able to wake Si yoon up without much effort.

So he looked at kyu ..” Oh uncle, how did you do that? How can he wakeup without any effort?”

"Hmm,I just told him that if he did not wake up now, I am going to burn his games. I think that did the trick” He smirked at Hae young and turned to Si yoon,

“ Now go wash up, Minnie has prepared breakfast But you do not have enough time to eat it, so I will ask him to pack it up and you finish it during drive to your school. I will ask Kate to drive you in her car” he said to Si yoon.

“No way I am going in Kate’s car. She has way too much pink in everything she does and I hate PINKSi yoon protested.

"I will go with Hae young , he too has car and knows how to drive” he said to kyu.

” I am okay with it and obviously Yoon joo would be happy to make sure you finish your breakfast. So, get ready as soon as possible” he said and left the room.

“ Well okay then , I think my work is done, I would be leaving now” Said Hae young 

” By the way, Now I know your secret so I would use it to wake you up from now” he smiled at Si yoon.

 

“ Oh I am sorry to disappoint you because this will not work for you because for one I know no one except my dad knows where I hide my games and two you are way too pure to threaten me to burn my games.. So I think I will meet you in 10 minutes” He said and left to bathroom.

Hae young just shook his head and went to pack his things

After 10 minutes, everyone was at lift lobby. Hae young and Yoon joo made sure boys/girls are up for count. They were finalizing who will go with whom for the day. Because from next day, they would have got schedules and so they can pair up accordingly. Hae young and Yoon joo are final year students, so They paired together to go in Hae young’s car but Si yoon who has his breakfast packed also had to join them because Kyu refused to give his car keys.
Hae young was in driver seat, Si yoon sat beside him in the front unpacking his breakfast and Yoon joo went to back seat enjoying the morning breeze from the window. They started off for the school.

Hyun woo asked Ji Hye and Hae ri to join him because they both are going to start their first day as newbies of high school. He wanted to take care of his girlfriend so he offered them his ride as well as full tour to the school today.

Kate was stubborn that she will only go in her fabulous car and so she went to start off her car.

Ji hoon was waiting to see what Lee shin and Joo eun are up to. He already got into the car and waiting to start off once they were done with their morning bickering.
They finally figured out that they can’t stand each other in same car so they walked opposites sides swearing they are not gonna talk to each other for the day,
So, Ji hoon and Lee shin got into the car and started off towards school. Joo eun joined Kate in her fabulous car and joined the line of the cars dashing towards the school.

Once they reached school. They all went to collect their schedules for the year.
Ji Hye and Hae ri had same classes and schedules so they both are going to be stick together.
Hyun woo was more than happy that Ji Hye can take care of his princess when he is not around in school.
With that Hyun woo took both of them to show around for a bit and lead them to their class.

Hae young and Yoon joo figured out that they have very few classes in common because they took of different streams for majors.
Yoon joo is majoring in fine arts and Hae young is into Business/Administration. So they checked their schedules and informed others to meet them at their regular bench during lunch.

Kate, Joo eun and Lee shin, Ji hoon were stilling checking their schedules. They had some classes like English where all of them were together but rest were different.The good thing with their schedules is like, At least two of them will be together in every class.


Lee shin and Joo eun had many classes in common and hence had much time to bicker.
so, once this information is shared, they saw that X and Y had same classes for the first half of the day so they took leave and went in the direction of their class.
Lee shin and Ji hoon, then went to their class. As it was mentioned, two of them will have same classes at a time.
By the time they reached their class, Hyun woo too came back after leaving Ji Hye and Hae ri in their class. He joined his friends by sitting beside their bench.

For Ji Hye  and Hae ri. it’s their very first day of high school. Hyun woo showed them their class and they both went inside the class waiting for their teacher.
Mr. Lee came to the class and introduced him to the class ..

“ Hello Class, I am Mr. Lee and I will be the in charge for your class for the year. All of you have set foot into new world today and so will be facing new challenges and experience things in new ways which make you face your future. I do not want to go on a with a lecture and kill the anxiety you people have to meet new friends. So , I am cutting off at this point and I wish you very best for coming days and your future. Be strong and strive to prove yourselves.”
Students cheered up and started looking around to feel the new faces .

“ Okay Now that I am done with my introduction, Let’s get to know each other now. Please come on to stage one by one and introduce yourself to the class” .

With that students started their introductions. Soon the time came for Ji Hye and Hae ri to introduce themselves.
Guys were all waiting to know their names because they both were the showoff of the class. { poor guys, they are taken :P }.
Ji Hye went up the stage, “ Anneyong haseyo, chonun Ji Hye inmida. I am good at dance and I can sing too. Let’s be friends” she said with her cute voice and bowed.
This made all the guys go “ooooohhhhhhhhhhh” and girls were glaring at her for all the attention/admiration she is getting.
Ji Hye then turned towards the boys with her cute sparkling eyes and smiled her baby toothy smile which made them go all gaga over her.

Mr. Lee coughed a bit “ Okay boys, Enough of the admiration. Let her continue”.
She then turned towards to girls and said “ I will be a good dongsaeng to you unni’s. Please treat me as your sibling and take care of me”, She said and again bowed to the girls.
Before the girls could get out of the trance, She quickly got up and looked at them with her biggest weapon , her puppy eyes with a pout .
There was no choice for the girls, so they welcomed her as their baby sister. She then went to sit beside Hae ri.

“I know you will use your weapon on the class.. You seriously are a spoiled brat. “Hae ri said for which Ji Hye giggled.
Hae ri then made her way to the stage.. Boys couldn’t even blink their eyes when she was walking as a model to the stage.
She stood on the stage facing the class. She blinked her eyes and looked at Mr. Lee to ask for permissions if she can start since boys were making whistling and making noise likes “ohhh aahhh,,, woah , wow” etc..,
but she saw that even Mr. Lee was staring at her hair.

She rolled her eyes and did a “Shhh” sign at the boys by placing her finger on her lips telling them to quiet down.
Then she said “Anneyong haseyo, My name is Hae ri and like my sister over here, I can also sing and dance but I admit she is better than me at dancing. She is our baby princess and we care for her a lot so be careful and love her as your sibling. I am more straight-forward but please, I don’t mean to be rude. Please forgive me if I sound rude at my words but I might not have meant it with heart. Once you become friends, you will know how I am. So Let’s be friends okay..” she bowed to the class.

Boys again started with their fanboying and girls just rolled at their behavior but they liked this girl because they thought she looked sensitive, lovely and friendly. Once she made her way to her seat, girls surrounded her with questions of her and Hae ri.

Mr. Lee had to shout at his strength to get the class be quiet.

Once everyone calmed down, he said “Okay class, so now that our introductions are done and we still have some time left for this period, what do you want to do?”

He looked questioningly at the class.

“Let Hae ri sing and Ji Hye dance …. “Shouted one of the boys from the back.
Boys instantly liked his idea and started shouting to make the girls sing and dance.
Mr. Lee looked at both the girls who were staring at him with their wide eyes..

“ Err, boys, I don’t think it’s a good idea for the very first class..” but boys did not seem to like the idea and they did not quiet down but by this time, girls also started asking Hae ri to sing.

She sighed and said “ Mr. Lee I can sing but Ji Hye won’t dance today. “ She concluded. Everyone cheered happily .

Hae ri then made her way to the stage and bowed to the class.
The class instantly went silent in anticipation of her song. She sang a slow song which she learnt from Onew .
She got lost in the song and started singing with her heart which made the class feel the emotions of the song.
Mr. Lee was amazed at her talent and was looking at her with utmost admiration for the kid.
Ji Hye was also looking at her with her puppy eyes feeling her sister’s voice which amazingly reflected the emotions of the song. By the time the song ended, everyone was lost in her angelic voice which suited perfectly for the song. She bowed to the class and everyone clapped for her.
same time, there was huge beep from hallways which meant it was lunch break.
 

 

Ji Hye and Hae ri sat back in their seats waiting for Hyun woo to come and take them to their gang’s lunch table.
Hyun woo soon came “ Oh your highness, shall we make our way to lunch?” He teased both the girls.

“Oh oppa, you came ? We were waiting for you to get us to our group’s table” Ji Hye said getting up from her place.

“Yes, let’s go” he then took them to their regular place in cafeteria.

By the time Hyun woo got Ji Hye and Hae ri, everyone else were at the table with their lunch. They asked them to go ahead and get their food.
Once everyone was there at the table with food, Yoon joo started

“Okay so how’s it going for each of you , especially to Hae ri and our maknae Ji Hye, Did you like the school?” She asked.

“ Yes unni, I liked the school very much, our class is more lively and all of them are treating me as their sibling.” She couldn’t hide the happiness in her tone.

“Oh really, That’s great. “ Yoon joo said pinching her cheeks.

“That’s because she used her ultimate weapon PP {pout + Puppy eyes} on the class on the very first day. Seriously, she is really a spoiled brat” Said Haeri rolling her eyes..

everyone laughed at that hearing their baby princess can win hearts with just her one look.

“ Don’t say like that unni, You too love me “ Ji Hye said to Hae ri and then she quickly added

“ Oh I forgot to say, Unni sang a song in our class and everyone was amazed at the song . I liked it very much because it was solo song of onew uncle. Unni sang exactly like him.” She announced proudly to everyone.

“Oh is it princess, I would love to hear that song from you too. Please sing it for us too “ said Lee shin to Hae ri.


“I bet the class might have went over a trance with her singing” enquired Si yoon smirking at Hyun woo.

Everyone understood where Si yoon was getting at with that questions but before Hae ri can respond to it,

“ Yes oppa , Boys couldn’t hide their excitement” said Ji Hye clapping her hands cutely.

“Oh oh I sense some uneven aura now “ Said Hae young looking worriedly at Hyun woo.

“How can you sing without my permissions in the class , in front of boys?” questioned Hyun woo.

“Oppa, it was a just a song, we are from idol’s family. Of course, people will look forward to our performance. Don’t get concerned over this” Hae ri tried to convince him.She knew he will over react for such situations.


“I would talk to Mr. Lee, how he can make you sing on the first day itself”  Hyunwoo was fuming at this point.

“ Oppa , please understand, It was not Mr. Lee who made me sing. I volunteered myself. Don’t get angry over this. It was just for bonding with our class. We need to be accepted by our class. We are going to be together for 3 years .”

At this point of time, everyone understood the situation and tried to calm down Hyun woo.

“That is okay we should acknowledge it as an efforts to get on with their class mates . You should appreciate her instead” said Lee shin.

“ I agree with Lee shin oppa, You should not be jealous because she can sing you thousands of songs for you too when you are alone.” Said Joo eun teasingly.
 

Hae ri was blushing at this time. She hung her head low  

“ Unni we are not like that” she whispered to Joo eun but all of them heard it

 “ And I am not jealous” declared Hyun woo.

At this point of time, everyone was trying to contain laughter because hyun woo would become more agitated if they laugh at him but Kate rolled her eyes and said ,

“ As if anyone will believe you. We can clearly see jealousy written over all your face oppa and you talk as if you are afraid to lose Hae ri. Do you fear that someone might take over your possession? If so, Don’t be. She has admitted herself that you are her soul mate even if you both haven’t proposed each other.”


At this point of time, Hyun woo was shocked with her words and All the girls were chuckling at his face. Boys burst out laughing at that.

It took a couple of minutes for the laughter die down and Hyun woo to come out of his shock. He was more than embarrassed with the sudden outburst of Kate.

“ We … We .. We are not like that. We are just friends. Yes, just like Si yoon and you , Lee shin and Joo eun .. Yeah we are just friends and I don’t consider Z as my possession. I was just angry that Mr. Lee let her sing on their first day. I was being my over protective self. Nothing else guys, Stop teasing us !! “ Hyun woo looked at Kate.


She just rolled her eyes, “ Oh please, Me and that game freak? we are not friends . We are rivals in gaming but I do get your point since you compared yourself to Lee shin and  Joo eun” she said.


Si yoon  just “Tcch as if you can meet my standards to be my friend. Never” He smirked at Kate and she popped her tongue at him.

"And you Kate , Do you think I befriend  Joo eun? she is the hell of my life. You don’t even understand what I have to go through with her daily… “ Lee shin still did not get to finish his line .. when Joo eun stood up and said

“I am not talking to him from the morning, so he cannot accuse me for the day . Ask him to shut his mouth and finish his strawberry pudding. My mom made it for him” 


Joo eun took out the pudding from her lunch and placed it in Lee shin’s plate.

“ Oh wow, Key umma knows my favorites too well “ Lee shin forgot everything around the discussion and started digging in to the pudding.
 

Joo eun was looking at him dreamily and all others were staring at her holding their smile.Yoon joo nudged her with her elbow which made Joo eun come out of her world and seeing that everyone was staring at her with her teasing eyes, she immediately hung her head low to hide her red cheeks.

“These two fight like anything but they do care a lot for each other” said Hae young for which Ji hoon immediately agreed

“You should have seen their morning drama, it was too childish and funny fight and all because they had to get attention from the other.”

“Oh, they fought in the morning? Is that reason they were glaring each other throughout the class? Hyun woo Asked Ji hoon.

“ is that a news hyung?. It happens almost every day so what’s new today? Asked the evil Si yoon.

“Oh yes, just like your daily routine with Kate” countered Hae young.

“We both don’t fight over childish things like Lee shin and Joo eun, hyung. We are gaming partners/rivals. Our relationship is different. Did you see, how happy Lee shin looks while eating the pudding made by his in-law and did you notice the dreamy expression of Joo eun just now . They are completely over each other and the idiots haven’t realized just like Hyun woo”.

”Oh yeah , Everyone except you is fool ha ?,, You and Kate, sneak up behind us for your quality time and cover it as if you were both playing games ? You think we didn’t see you people singing for each other on roof tops and cuddling in living room during our sleepovers? “Countered Hyun woo.

At this point Si yoon shut his mouth. Hae young and Yoon joo were watching at the bickering silently enjoying the scene before them.
Ji hoon went back to babysitting V because she spilled her banana milk over the lunch tray and he was helping him to cleanup.
Kate and Joo eun were talking about some accessories to add for their Barbie collection.
Hyun woo and Hae ri were in their own world. Si yoon went back to play games on his PSP and Lee shin was still occupied in enjoying his pudding.

After lunch, It was time for them to get back to their classes. Hae young and Yoon joo left to library because they both had some assignments to finish by the week { Eww. Assignments on first day of school???? :( }.
Hyun woo took Ji Hye and Hae ri back to their class and was warning Hae ri to not give attention to the boys { This boy again…. Jealous much?} .
Ji hoon, Kate and Si yoon had maths { Did I mention that maths is the favorite subject for Si yoon ? oops , it might have slipped from my mind .. }
Si yoon was too excited for his math class whereas Kate and Ji hoon were sulking behind him.
Lee shin and Joo eun were having same classes for the afternoon . so they set off together chitchatting random stuff { Oh seems they forgot their little bickering over the morning … These two are really childish .. hhhuuuummmpppphhhh} . Everything went normal for the afternoon and they all returned back to their home.

Kids were back home by the evening and gathered around the living room of leeteuk and were talking loud together, in an attempt to explain everything to kangin and leeteuk, all the things that happened during their first day.

Eunhyuk and Shindong came to checkup on the kids . They couldn’t understand all the chaos going at the living room ..They thought, kids were in some argument but once they entered and saw leeteuk and kangin laughing looking at each other while kids were dragging their hands, arms, legs to get them listen to their version of story of the day, They couldn’t stop themselves from laughing too…

Shindong said “It seems our kids are too excited to explain things.. If this goes on for some more time, Our neighbors might file a nuisance report against us and get us out of here. Let us stop them.”

They tried to get the kids low down their voice but everybody were talking robotically.
So, Eunhyuk went to the center of the living room and yelled in very high pitch voice “ YOOOOO” then Everything quited down .

Lee shin went to his dad “ Hi Dad, When did you come and Why did you yell?” .

“You people were making such a fess so I had to yell to quite you down. Seems you are all too excited to share your experiences over the day but poor teukie hyung and kangin hyung have only two ears each to spare.”

Shindong rolled out laughing when he remembered kangin’s face just some time back.

Meanwhile wookie came looking for Hae young for dinner.

Well enough, Hae young was in his in-laws house. wookie smiled widely when he see whole bunch of kids with hyuk, shindong too.

“So what’s going on here ? I came to fetch Hae young for dinner” he asked leeteuk.

“Oh nothing, Kids were competing with each other to make me hear their version of the day but that caused mess because of their high pitch voices, Me and kangin couldn’t control, so shindong and hyuk helped us with it. Now we are all laughing remembering how funny it looked previously”.

“Isn’t it time for dinner kids? Your parents might be looking for you.”

With that being said, Kids started off to their homes for dinner.
Eunhyuk called his son to move on to the home. Shindong and wookie also left with their sons after bidding their wishes to teckie hyung and kangin.

After dinner, Kids gathered together at the tree house , that they built together when they were kids.
They talked about stuff at school then made plans for weekends and shared gossips .
When they felt it’s time for sleep, they all bid goodbyes to each other and went to their respective houses.

This was their routine apart from their practice or hang out with parents.


Author’s Note:  “End of chapter -1 “ …. 
What do you think about the story? Is it fun to read along?  

This is my second multi chaptered story but  I am sorry if I couldn’t reach your expectations 
Let me know your comments so I can improve.