Cast

Generation Next

A/N: So, Here are the characters of this story. I have Updated Foreword with the names of the kids. Please refer it to know who belongs to who.


Lee Shin :

                He is the Main Lead of this story. He took over almost every feature from his parents. He is thoughtful and cheerful as Eunhyuk. He is Cute and Handsome as Donghae. He is loved by everyone around. He is charming, handsome with long slender legs and toned body. He walks with such an elegance that would make people stare at him wide eyes. His deep brown orbs have depths of ocean. He is pretty forward with childish attitude which makes girls go booohhhh.. He is really a very good dancer. He can make Jaws drop when he moves hos body to the music like a liquid flowing through { Needless to say , this  skill is from Eunhyuk } . He can sing too { of course skill from donghae } and when he sings, his voice will reflect every emotion and feeling hidden in the song { although a feature from Donghae but it was purified through years of training under yesung from his childhood }.  His smile { not gummy though } will make everyone forget their worries and approach him at the instant. No one can resist his pout and puppy eyes. He is easy-going, friendly but at times is as stubborn as Donghae. He is one and only love child to his parents so never once he had a chance where he cried or tried too hard to get something. He maintains his relationships too well and tries to find solutions to friend’s issues too. He is extremely rigid with his priorities of life. He keeps his worries to himself so as to not burden others and keeps a smiley face. No other than Joo Eun can read his thoughts so most of the times, when everyone thinks he is fine, Y can read through him too well and will lend her shoulder to him and helps him through.

Si Yoon :

                This Hero of ours, is the evil son of Lee sungmin and Cho Kyuhyun. As in case of Lee shin, He too took skills well from his parents. He is tall and well-built as kyuhyun and has a beautiful toothy smile as sungmin. He can do more aegyo than sungmin and be a pain as kyuhyun. He smirks more than smiling. He plays games all the time and is very good at athletics, martial arts, studies, singing. He might look nerdy but he is an all-round champion. He tends to speak less but his actions speak more. He has got a voice of kyuhyun which can melt your heart. He can touch all too high pitches in singing without any strain but he keeps this skill of his to himself. He is extremely observant over tiny details of any situation and can grasp what’s happening and where is it going to. Even though he never displays much interest among his friends, He extremely cares their friendship and pays his highest respect to it. He is too stubborn and often gets what he wants. He has a bit of evil thinking { courtesy of kyuhyun } while pulling pranks or seeking revenge. He stands-up for his friends whenever someone tries to bully or through unnecessary comments on them. He would be master mind behind all evil things happening over their small world and he tends to always pull pranks Kate because he likes her from their kindergarten. It’s his own way of displaying his love. { Again, courtesy of kyuhyun :) }.

Hyun Woo :

So, He is son of Siwon and Kibum. Do I have to say, he is a handsome prince with too bright smile of his?  Of course, he is THE prince of this little gang of suju kids. He got all attractive features/looks of siwon and he’s got kibum’s way of being affectionate. He looks like a Greek god with his built attire and he tends to maintain the looks. He pays much detail to his looks and tries all new hairstyles of the trend. He thinks he is from a very high-class society and he only picks friends who match his status. Although, he is very good with our gang of suju kids, he never talks or tries to main relationship with others who are not of his style {means who doesn’t stand for his status & looks}. With his looks, He is already a model for many brands and has assignments waiting in queue to be brand ambassador for some luxurious products. When he is out over photo shooting, he never conversers with staff there and he wouldn’t pay much attention to his fans {don’t worry, this nature of his is going to change over the story  ... don’t bash me yet fans  :(  }. When Haeri was born, she looked like a baby angel sent from heaven with her cute toothless smile and so hyunwoo without further thoughts, claimed her as his girlfriend. {Now, you can imagine his standards for girlfriend.. Shisus}. He  always picks clothes, accessories for her to make her look like a princess and he adores her too much. He practically drenches her with his love in his own way.

Hae Young :

This Quiet boy is the son of Yesung and Ryewook. Although he is elder than all boys in the group, he is considered the eternal maknae of the group. He is innocent like Ryeowook but he got the voice of heavens. Of course, what can we expect from the son of Yesung? He can make you experience every feeling of the song through his voice. His smile makes a day for anyone. He is too cute with his tiny hands and average height. His stare would capture millions of hearts of girls. They form queues in school canteen just to get to have a word with him. Even though, the Gang doesn’t allow him to date any girls, {because this guy is too innocent for dates}, they do give him little hints on how to impress girls. But he has those qualities naturally which would make girls drool over him. His hair is too silky and his skin is pure-white. He looks handsome in everything he does, even if he just flips his hair. He is quiet by nature but that doesn’t mean he is naïve. He is the lover boy of his group and so all other boys in the group protect him as their own sibling. He is very open with his parents and so shares almost every single detail of his day-to-day activities with them. Yesung and Ryeowook too tend to be more friendly while listening to their son and help him. They know he is innocent and they don’t set restrains for him but at the same time they won’t get him out of their hands with outbound freedom. He got his love for pets from Yesung and cooking from Ryewook. He cooks too well, better than Sungmin or Ryewook and so cheers up his friends by baking them cookies and cakes during their birthday celebrations/ Bonding events. He never gets angry. Leeteuk is too fond of this innocent boy and he chose him immediately as his son-in-law {what can we say here, leeteuk is leader  :P }. So, He spends more time with leeteuk in their house.

Ji Hoon :

This guy is son of shindong and nary. He inherited every good thing from their parents. He is quite a dancer and a rapper. He can play almost any musical instrument { of course, Henry is fond of this kid J }. He is not fat like shindong because he sticks with siwon getting help on how to maintain looks by moving to the rhythm. He is way more intelligent for his age in their group, because as you can see he sticks with the parents of his gang more than his kids’ gang. He is Key’s cute pet. So Key helps him with all the knowledge over fashion trends. He is the evil partner of the great Kim heechul while planning pranks. He is rapping partner of Minho so he knows almost the rapping tips. He is gaming partner with kyuhyun. He helps eunhyuk, along with taemin, Hangeng and his father to choreograph songs. His glassy green eyes drown anyone in their depth. He sometimes helps sungmin, ryewook, Hyunwoo and girls while cooking/organizing events of get together. He learnt Chinese/mandarin from zhoumi and hangeng. He is good at rapping but he also knows how to sing from onew and yesung. All in all, he is an all-rounder. He is close to the elders which make him have knowledge of almost everything. He knows in and out of all the happenings inside their gang and so he steps-in only when an intervention is required. Other kids approach him whenever they need some advices. He is more of a mature figure among the boys and that makes him stand unique. Girls idealize him because he is PERFECT.

 

Okay, Enough of these boys discussion... They are one of a kind, so this explanation might not end up anytime soon if I go on defining them.

Oops , I forgot to mention, Together these boys are called the “THE ROYAL PRINCES” at their high-school.

Moving on to Girls

Ji Hye :

This is the daughter of Zhoumi and Henry. Well , “Maknae” of the group. What do you expect from this kid? By default, she is chubbier, cute, beautiful, pretty with her milky white skin and silky hair. She is the little princess of the gang and is the most loved/cared member in the gang. Girls envy her with all their might for her fortune and guys idealize her as their dream princess. She is like a living doll. Heechul and Key always doll her up as princess. No matter what outfit they chose, it will fit perfect for her and make her look like an angel. She is pretty good dancer and is often paired with Leeshin, since no one can make a partner to him other than this princess. Her moves are like a liquid flowing through space. But since she is babied up a lot, she is too naïve for her own good and that is the reason why all the boys stand up as her body guards and E is most often made babysit her since he is the only alert human being who can anticipate her cute, naïve actions. She likes candies and strawberry { I really don’t know how donghae was able to induce the habit of eunhyuk to her }. She is well stick to donghae and is her little cute baby princess. He pets her a lot and she took up the puppy eyes weapon from him and uses it against him that he,” The Donghae” himself can’t resist. She always makes the boys buy her things she wants, this really make her look like a  princess with the boys as are her bodyguards/personal servants.  Other girls of their group, often whine with boys, not to baby her much but more to their dismay, nobody, not even the girls, can resist her pouty look with puppy eyes. { PS : Not even the author :)  } so she ends up getting whatever she wants.

Yoon Joo :

This daughter of Leeteuk and Kangin got her angelic smile with dimples from leeteuk. She is a lovely, happy girl with strong personality. She got the instincts of both her parents so she tends to protect the kids from all the might {as in, the motherly instincts of leeteuk OMG}. She takes care of all their needs and balances the friendly environments. She is very thoughtful , so she handles situations carefully. She is a merit student with very good athletic qualities. She is the leader of cheerleader’s team of their school and she is very good at organizing/managing things that teachers assign to her. This is the reason why, she is very popular in the school. Guys as well as girls adore her like their own sister and reach her for all the times. She is fondled by her teachers too because she is quite perfect at studies. She has got pretty good vocal talent. Her personality is like very sweet so none can hate her. She always has the dimple smile on her angelic face which makes her look like a happy flying angel. That’s why she got her nick name “Dimple Princess”

She is fond of Hae young, because he is innocent and they are of same age. They share everything with each other and seek advices from one another to handle things. Whenever she is stressed, D would sing her, to cheer her up and get back her dimple smile. { oww, How cute :P …}. They complement one another because they share similar interests and always tend to partner up for the events. They adore each member of their gang and always make plans to get them together. They plan and organize each & every event/celebration in their group enabling a stronger bonding among elders and them.

Kate :

THE DIVA daughter of Kim heechul and Hangeng. She has the personality of her father and looks like heechul.{ It’s obvious isn’t it? }  She is multi-talented. She can dance, sing, play piano, cook, paint, quarrel, fight, bully etc.. In short, she is capable of anything and everything. Her brown orbs are her assets because no one can resist her looks not even heenim himself. She is an eye candy with her blonde hair, pure white silky smooth skin. She is considered “The Living Barbie” of the school. Even though she is blunt with boys for their feelings, she is considered ice princess of the school. She might look cold from outside but she is much adorable at her heart. She is fond of pets. She often takes care of heebum when heechul and hangeng are out for work.

She is quite evil with her brain and often teams up with Si yoon, to pull pranks on others.  They both are more alike and they can understand each other just by looking at each other because their brains function the same way. They both are not talkative but they make up things through their actions. Their evil plans are not only for pulling pranks but at times are more helpful in solving misunderstandings and solving relationship problems too. They both have similar personalities and so they complete each other. They know when the other is happy or feeling down and immediately cheer up the other. They play games together and often end up quarrelling together { sometimes even pulling each other hair .. OMG }  since no one accepts defeat. Then, they would have a cold war for a day or two, and then their gang will get them into agreement. This cycle repeats from their childhood and who knows how long it’s gonna hold ?  

Joo Eun :

Onew and Key’s cute little daughter. The second diva of the group… She has doe like feline eyes which can drown people. Her pout is too cute to resist. Her brown hair makes up to her pretty face. She is very stubborn and is of commanding type { hmm interesting .. isn’t it ?} . She gets whatever she wants, else she would start sulking, nagging, whining ..{ woah … I sense Key :D }. She is pretty much like other girls and has all the talents but to be unique, she is a writer. Her stories are very famous and well-liked by people but she always publishes her work with her pen name “ ABCD “ so none other than their group and elders know that she is the author of the stories. Her stories are adored by people because they are much closer to reality. Her stories are based on the scenarios of their group and are more lessons learnt with life. That is the reason why she became famous.

She has a huge crush on Leeshin, from their childhood and she idealizes him but no one till date has figured this out. She often makes him the hero in her stories but when their group questions, she always says that she has pictured her dream boy and those were the qualities, she wanted to have for her dream boy. She has an angelic voice which Leeshin adores. She might be quite stubborn from outside but she has filled her whole heart with Leeshin. Her world often revolves over him and she uses all her excuses and aegyo to be with him all the time. She tries to get his attention all the times even if it means to fight with him. Some of the members Si yoon, Kate, Ji hoon and Yoon joo, know what’s the real deal with Joo eun and Lee shin, but they tend to pass it off.

Hae ri:

Onto the last cute member of the group, Daughter of taemin and minho. She got her attitude from minho and  she’s also got the cute, adorable, lovely features of taemin. She is a natural beauty. One look at her, you will fall in love with her cute facial features. She got milky sensitive skin which kind of gets red even if she stands in sun for a minute. She quite sensitive for looks but looks can deceive. She is very strong by her character. She has long legs, petite figure, cute little hands, slim fingers, deep blue eyes and thick black hair. She is the third diva of the group and is the favorite of Yesung and Eunhyuk. But as soon as she was born, Hyun woo, claimed her as his girlfriend so he tends to be around her all the time. Even though this irritates her at times, She is quite fond of C because he spoils her much by giving her all the love and care in the world. He is quite protective over her and lends his affection almost all the times. He never leaves her side and takes care of her every minute. He almost did not sleep for days when she had seasonal flu. { OMG .. The boy is seriously strange} . He pays attention to every little details of her to make her look best {You know his standards  :P .. } Her smile makes his day and he considers her as his dream princess. They stick together almost all the time. 

 

 

=========================================

please share your suggestions over comments :)