First Music Video Shoot

Generation Next

 Kids got up early next day since none of them could sleep due to the excitement. They meet up at the tree house quickly and grabbed a list of papers to organize what they were going for their part. Elders were amazed to see their kids to be awake at such time and they could feel the excitement of the kids. They got onto packing things, letting kids to be themselves for the weekend.

They would only be back by Monday afternoon so they gathered kids inside teukie’s house and gave them instruction on how to reach them if anything is required and gave them warnings/threats to behave properly and not to mess things up. Kids quietly agreed to all of them because their minds were busy reciting list of items on their name. Elders quickly got that kids were not paying much attention to the stuff they were saying so they wrapped up their speech and bid good byes to them.

Once kids gave their sendoff, they immediately turned to their work.

Si yoon started off to see if the camera is working and testing it with some sample videos and all

hyun woo started off browsing themes for painting the tree house over internet.

hae young, Kate and Yoon joo sat together at teukie’s living room to decide on items to be cooked and see if they have all the ingredients in place. They agreed to go with simple snack items which doesn’t consume much time. They listed some 6 items which are favorites of their gang and based on the items, they prepared a list of groceries and items to be purchased . They estimated time for cooking and decided to take up the task once they clear off other items by lunch time. Yoon joo went to get ready for grocery shopping and she informed others to let her know if she has to get any things for them from supermarket.

Lee shin , Joo eun and Ji hoon went to the tree house to decide on song/dance/music themes. They decided they will go with a happy song showing up the kids love to the elders in its lyrics. Lee shin just wanted heavy beat at specific piece of the song so as to show off the dance battle bit in their video. They agreed for some hip-hop moves for the song and Ji hoon decided on the musical notes and the instruments to be used. They decided that they will meet up in an hour to have the song ready for by Joo eun for Lee shin and Ji hoon to decide on dance and music. Joo eun left to her room to have some alone time for her song. She locked herself and started off with the lyrics of the happy song.

Ji hoon went to the studio and started playing off the instruments and arranging notes for the music.

Lee shin then went to Kate , Ji hye and Haeri and informed them that they are going with simple happy song which will be like to show the elders that they love them and he said they are going with simple hip-hop style moves which are not too heavy and the music will not be too strong . This helped Kate to decide on which outfits will fit for dance part and other edit clips of the movie. Ji hye was making note of the outfits for each one of them along with the makeover suggested by Haeri for that outfit.

After that Ji hye excused herself to prepare the sequence of clips to be shot for the day. She went to Si yoon and they decided what they will film first and how will they arrange them.

Then they all went to wash themselves and get ready for breakfast. hae young prepared some easy breakfast for the group with appropriate juices. They quickly finished their breakfast with some discussions around the table sharing thoughts and ideas.

Around 11 A.M, they were done with basic initial stuff for them to start-off on work. Joo eun finished her song and she sang it to the group. Yoon joo and other suggested some improvements and hae young helped at the pitch should be up suggested improvents like where to add background voice etc..
Yoon joo came up with all required ingredients for the cooking stuff . Kate helped her arranging things over kitchen while discussing her ideas for outfits and she started off with cutting vegetables. Si yoon and Ji hye came out with camera and they started filming the activities going around.

They went to kitchen and filmed Yoon joo and Kate cutting ingredients and cooking stuff with their cute aprons that she chose for the filming. Si yoon was teasing Kate while filming {because she wore PINK apron} and she threatened him holding a knife in her hand.
Yoon joo and Ji hye were chuckling while helping her with the water and other stuff required for cooking.

Si yoon then went to tree house to see hyun woo arranging paint brushes and wallpapers to start painting the theme. He filmed him and Ji hye then called everyone to come up to the tree house for the filming. Kate again gave them huge weird coloured outfits from Heenim’s PLAY HOUSE collection to film the part of painting. Others too liked the idea because they can’t wear perfect outfits while painting and the the clip was supposed to be funny so wearing those solorful stuff seemed fun.

Lee shin and Joo eun were painting together for filming beside each other but their faces seemed to be in deep thinking for the music video and they were not enjoying the painting and were in their own worlds to see that others were having fun. So, Si yoon went to Kate and complained her that he can’t shoot them with serious expressions. they came up with some idea. { OMG what are these Evils planning… :P }

hyun woo and Haeri were in their own world painting together. hyun woo was holding Haeri’s hands and guiding her along the wall to paint according to the wallpaper. Si yoon filmed them for some bit and then smirked giving his camera for Ji hye to continue filming while he went to Kate and spilled some paint on her PINK apron , She immediately grabbed his collar, yelling at him to wash it and Si yoon protesting that it was just an accident. Then they started pushing off each other rudely making Haeri to fall on hyun woo and hyun woo held her firmly from fall and helped her to stand up properly . But she stumbled and that made her brush over Yoon joo but they both managed to compose quickly. This made hyunwoo angry.

“ Yah, what are you guys doing? Can’t you be more careful. You could have made Haeri fall and make her hit her head on floor .. you know ?” hyunwoo shouted at the fighting evil couple.

“ Blame him for it, he was the one who made Haeri fall. I did not do anything” Kate said.

“Oh, YOU pushed me and that’s what made me slip and made Haeri fall to the floor. It was your fault moron” Si yoon yelled at Kate.

“ You called me moron, You idiot. Who asked to slip paint on my apron? Get this cleaned up this moment” she again grabbed him and threw him backwards rashly.

He stumbled for some time but could not get a grip and he went down pushing hyun woo to the floor. Haeri quickly went to his side helping both Si yoon and hyun woo to get up

“ Oppa , Are you both okay? Unnie , you shouldn’t have been that harsh . See hyun woo oppa hit his hand” Haeri said to Kate while helping hyun woo up.

Yoon joo just pulled hyun woo and Haeri to the side and then faced Si yoon and Kate

“ YOU both can’t start things now. Enough of fighting and get back to work” she told them calmly but they both smirked.

“ I will .....once he cleans my apron” said Kate.

“ Why would I, it was just an accident?” countered Si yoon.

“I am 100% percent sure , it was intentionally done because you hate pink .”

“Oh yeah, I agree for this point, I HATE PINK” Si yoon shouted at top of his lungs.

By this point everyone stopped their work and paid their full attention on what’s happening in front of them. They both looked around them sideways and smirked at the attention they got.
But Ji hoon didn’t miss that minor reaction. He quickly understood that they were playing something off.

“ Why can’t you be like hyun woo , He dislikes yellow but if Haeri wears it , he happily pats her and says yellow suits you pretty well and he acts all nice in front of her as if he loved that yellow outfit But only when she is out of sight, he will yell out his annoyance on why she had to choose yellow among all other available colors even though she knows he doesn’t like yellow. Look how hyun woo is loving towards Haeri and look at you who purposely ruined my apron” .

By this time Ji hoon got some hint on what’s going on is just a play so he started moving towards to Yoon joo because she obviously would try to stop the play.
But he too missed the fact that Ji hye is shooting everything through the camera

“oppa, YOU say such things about me? Do you just act around me? If you don’t like things why don’t you say that to me directly? You are embarrassing me in front of me? You are rude oppa” Haeri was on verge of tears.

hyun woo quickly shifted towards her and tried to hug her but she slapped his hands away from her.
“No Haeri, it’s not like that, Even though I don’t like yellow, I respect your choice dear, that is why I don’t restrain you with your tastes. Believe me” he tried to convince her but it did not help .

At this point of time, Yoon joo started off to move but Ji hoon just pulled her backwards and whispered in her ear that this is just a play of the evil couple but they would have to wait to see what this plan is for and asked her not to react.

“See WE respect your taste even if we hate your choice . That is how we guys are. What about you girls? You never understand us and just blame us for even silly accidents” Si yoon again started off signaling Kate to go along.

“Oh yes, we girls always blame you because you try to fool us with all this sweet talk. You guys are all playboys” Kate again grabbed Si yoon’s collar but this time he held her waist and turned them around and pushed her so she went dashing onto Joo eun’s direction.
Joo eun caught her in time and helped her to get back on her feet.

“ Yah Si yoon, what is wrong with you? You pushed her too hard that if I hadn’t caught her, she might have fell down and hit herself” Joo eun spoke to Si yoon.

“Like I care, She too pushed me twice “ he said.

“see, the nerve of this guy, I am going to kill you” Kate practically pulled herself from Joo eun to go to Si yoon but Joo eun held her back.

”Si yoon, it’s not good to fight at such time, apologize to Si yoon and get it over it “ she said.

hae young wanted to speak but Yoon joo signaled him with her eyes , not to react as this was just a play. He understood the meaning and backed off.

“Why should I apologize, the paint spill on her by accident and she too pushed me twice. I am not at fault.” Si yoon replied to Joo eun.

“But she is a girl and you pushed her too rashly so apologize to her” Joo eun tried to maintain her composure.

“Why should I? I already made it clear that I am not at fault. I won’t apologize just because she is a girl. What do you say guys? Lee shin and hyun woo , what would you do at times like this?” He asked both of them.

Haeri was looking angrily at hyun woo and so he just replied “ I would apologize to her even if it’s my mistake because I care my baby princess. She would be sad because her favorite apron is ruined with paint from my brush even if it was by accident. So yeah, I would apologize her . Saying sorry doesn’t make a person low and I am okay to say it for any number of times if that brings the cute smile back on my princess face” he said cupping Haeri’s face in his hands and looking at her lovingly as if he is conveying the message to her from his heart.

Haeri immediately smiled big at his words and took his hand onto hers “ Thank you oppa. You are great !!” she said to him and they again went off to their own little world.

“ See , that’s how a gentle man behaves.” Joo eun looked accusingly at Si yoon.

Kate was smirking at the back . she got what they wanted and now they just have to pull of final strings to correct everything .

“That’s not fair, hyun woo is in love with Haeri so he will say things like that. how about you Lee shin? would you also behave like hyun woo in such a condition and apologize for something which was just a mistake?” Si yoon turned the question to Lee shin.

now everyone’s attention was on Lee shin. It took time for Lee shin when the question finally sink in his mind. But he did not think over his answer and just blankly answered.

“ No , I would also not apologize for accident” he said to Si yoon.

Now Joo eun was at the verge of tears. “oppa, you won’t?” she asked Lee shin.

Lee shin finally looked at Joo eun’s eyes he realized she was about to burst into tears.

He quickly went to her” Hey , why are you like this? Take it easy, it is not even our fight. Why are reacting over this?” he pulled her to his side and gently patted her head.

“But you said, you will not apologize to me if you accidently spilled paint on my favorite apron” she looked at Lee shin with her teary eyes.

“ Oh about that, if it happens by mistake that I spill some paint , and if by fate, it was your favorite apron and if it gets spoiled and can’t be used further, hmm … I … I would …. I would buy you a new one since I would feel responsible for your tears . If we fight then you will stop talking to me. so, I would miss fighting with my diva and I would feel guilty to be not able to see your bright smile every morning. Got it?” he said smiling lovingly at Joo eun. At this point of time, Joo eun couldn’t stop her tears falling out and some slipped out from her eyes.

“Hey , Why are you still crying? I told you I will buy you a new one and I won’t stop giving you things until you forgive me and comeback daily to fight with me. Okay” .

He wiped her tears. She went straight into his arms and hugged him smiling happily. Lee shin too had a huge smile on his face as if he has won a precious thing of his life.

Si yoon and Kate smiled happily since they brought back smiles on Lee shin and Joo eun’s faces. They high-fived each other .

“So, this was all act to get Lee shin and Joo eun to talk together?” Ji hoon asked Si yoon and Kate.

” Yeah, Exactly. Did you see their faces when they were painting? They were still thinking over things and were not enjoying the show. Joo eun never ignored Lee shin and today she didn’t even realize that she was beside him painting. It was horrible to watch them all serious . So, we had to enact all this play to get them back to their bickering selves But we both are sorry to hyun woo and Haeri because we had to pull in them to the play for a bit. We are sorry, We did not mean to hurt you, it was all for the play.” Si yoon and Kate bowed apologetically to hyun woo and Haeri.

“ The show was worth watching though. You should have seen Joo eun’s face when she said ‘oppa you won’t?’ it was splendid. “ Si yoon started laughing loudly acting up on how Joo eun cried at Lee shin and soon after everyone joined the laughter.
So, After the small prank, they all went back to painting the tree house .
Si yoon took over camera from Ji hye and whispered not to tell about earlier prank being filmed to anyone , not even to Kate.
she nodded her head in agreement and they took turns filming the kids painting their tree house.

Soon , it was lunch time. They changed their outfits. hyun woo ordered some pizza for them and they went through it discussing the plans for the rest of the day.

hae young , Yoon joo and Kate setoff for cooking while hyun woo was finishing up the remaining spots to be painted in the tree house. Joo eun finished her song and Ji hoon and Lee shin composed music for it . Haeri started off with the makeovers required for main dance battle. She picked up hairstyles and accessories for the kids.

Soon it was evening and the tree house was painted, hyun woo left it to be for some time and went to choose movies for the nighst that they could watch .
He picked up some and arranged things over a bit to make enough space for all of them.

When all of them were done with their work, they went back to change costumes for filming the remaining clips like house warming, movie watching , playing around spin the bottle etc..,
Yoon joo and hae young shifted the snacks they cooked to the tree house. Haeri arranged things like a welcome board and other things so as it make it appear like a house warming party. Every one of them took turns with camera to shoot the scenes such that they were all covered within the scenes for video.

After dinner, that Lee shin distributed the song lyrics to all of them so that they can practice their lines along with the music medley recorded by Ji hoon.
Lee shin then locked himself in his studio to arrange choreography for the song. Ji hoon,Haeri, Kate and Si yoon tried to come up with some moves for dance battle while others were memorizing their lines.

All of them slept at tree house {except Lee shin because he slept in the studio} being pretty tired doing things for their first music video.

Lee shin was the first to wake up in the studio and he was pretty exhausted coming up with dance moves last night but he was satisfied with his work so he had the huge smile on his face.
He went to wake up other so that they can practice for some time and film it post lunch. Everyone was sleeping peacefully with smiley faces in tree house. He couldn’t stop but film them sleeping in different poses scattered all around.
After filming it, he woke up Joo eun, Yoon joo and hae young and they woke up rest of them.
They washed themselves up and went for breakfast. After breakfast, they quickly recorded the song with Ji hoon in music studio . hae young and Ji hoon then took up the work of adjusting and editing the recording of the song in studio.

Lee shin then showed the choreography of the song and the rest tried their moves.

Post lunch, Lee shin , Si yoon , Ji hoon , Haeri and Kate came up with moves for dance battle. They wore their costumes selected by Kate and had make over from Haeri. They practiced the moves and filmed them. Now all that is the left is to edit the video and join all the pieces together with the background song they recorded that morning.

Now Ji hye locked herself overnight to finish the video . She called everyone to see the piece she finished and they all liked the final outcome. They suggested few improvements here and there and once they were satisfied, they went back to their rooms to have the much required sleep.

Even though the weekend was pretty tiring for them, They had fun all along doing this music video of theirs. They all enjoyed it and they were satisfied with the outcome . now, all they want is to show it to elders and get their feedback by the time they return from school.

Soon it was Monday morning and the kids were pretty excited to finish their day at school because they were waiting for elders’ reaction on their surprise. They quickly got ready for the school and their day soon kicked off with their regular schedule of classes. Even though every one of them were tired, they still had the bright smiles on their faces due to anticipation.

Once the school ended, they all ran to their meeting place. hae young told them that their parents were back at Seoul after their concert. So they all quickly took off to their homes .
When they reached home, they all went to greet their parents. They decided that they will show them their surprise after dinner at the recreation room it had the big screen to play video. So , they all waited till it’s time for dinner. Once after dinner, Kids dragged their parents asking them to join them at recreation room. Once every one of them arrived, hae young put off all the lights in the room and soon it started playing intro of the music video. Kids were very excited seeing themselves on big screen and the parents were start struck to react at the scenes being played with a deep meaning in the lyrics of the song.
Kids jumped out in pure happiness once the video ended. They quickly put on the lights back to see their parents’ reaction but what they saw was a mix of happiness and tears on their faces. Leeteuk, ryeowook,Nari , donghae had visible tears on their faces. Siwon,kibum,heechul,eunhyuk,shindong,onew and yesung were beaming with pride for their kids. Key,taemin,minho,hangeng, kangin went to hug their kids congratulating them.
Once they came down of the hyper , hae young and Yoon joo explained them that the video was their surprise where kids have put forth all their ideas and they later dragged them to see their art work at the tree house.
Their parents were very proud of the little achievement of their kids and kids were happy receiving the reaction more than they expected.

Author’s Note: “End of chapter -3 “ … ")
I am also proud of gen next guys. Let them have some fun for the night okay..
Goodnight readers.

Please subscribe.comment & upvote :)