Eagle's Eyes Part 8 of 8

Eagle's Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sophia can you hear me?

 

This shocks sophia that he stared at her master

 

Don’t talk, just nod… im not sure if my dark version can read my mind, but you earlier mention that my mom said a sacrifice? Is it me?

 

Sophia shooks her head

 

Then who’s the sacrifice? How will I end this curse that I created? Morely my dark version?

 

Sophia looked down

 

i-is it you?

 

sophia raised her head and nodded her head

 

but I don’t want to lose you, can’t we do something else?

 

Sophia shooks her head

 

“what are you doing?” asked eric’s dark version which snapped eric from his telepathy talk.

 

“nothing, im just planning on how I will eliminate that sculpture of my rival” said eric in which his dark version smiled.

 

“I can always crash It for you or you, yourself can….”

 

“we can do that?..I mean I can do that?” asked eric, sounded as if he doesn’t know.

 

“of course, so you can be with jaejoong without any problem” eric’s dark version suddenly took the book of spell from eric and threw it at yunho’s sculpture. Everything happened so fast, that all sophia and eric could do is to gasp.

 

Yunho’s sculpture broke into pieces.

 

“see?...easy as that” with that, eric hurriedly run to where his book was, and touched the pieces of yunho’s sculpture.

 

“master….” Sophia couldn’t utter a word but she wish her master could know what to do next, because she doesn’t know what to do, yunho can’t just die in this way. Are they really too late to fix things?

 

“don’t tell me your sad?” asked eric’s dark version, in which eric stood up and smiled.

 

“of course not, just shock, but thanks for doing the job for me” said eric, but deep inside he’s worried, yet he’ll have to do what he has to do.

 

“You’re welcome…my other self” said eric’s dark version as he flew in the air and lye down in the air.

 

Im sorry sophia…yunho….jaejoong…I made all this mess

 

And eric stared at sophia, with fear visible in his face….

 

 

Meanwhile…

Jaejoong was so dizzy, he kept shooking his head until he raised his head and he sees a white feather dropping from the gray sky and unto his lap, as soon as he touched it. He sees a beautiful white feather and an eagle’s wings that flocks wide, which slowly turned into a man’s back.

 

Jaejoong screamed but no voice comes out. He kept screaming at the man’s back, until it slowly turns around facing him, but all he could see is a blurry face of the man. He has shoulder-length brown hair, he wears a black V-neck top and a print of a feather on the back. He wears a black pants, and low-cut sandal-like leather boots.

 

With a flash of light, he sees eric’s face, then another flash of light and he sees the side view of the blurry man that keeps appearing in his memory. Every time the man moves, he could almost see his face, yet it turns blurred again. It kept repeating like some broken tv that’s trying to revive for its dear life.

 

Everything was rewinding, all his dreams came flashing by, repeating over and over again. Until the part where the man in his dream was walking to him, over and over again. One after another flash of light, he sees some familiar faces calling him as their son, another flash of light shows the time he was angry with eric for something.

 

Everything crashes in his head, especially a familiar smile that his heart yearns for, every memory kept repeating until he fully see’s the face of the blurry man and he woke up from his trance and everything turns white.

 

the memories ease the pain inside, now I know why;
together in all these memories, I see your smile

 

A single white feather slowly falls down on the ground and vanished. Somewhere in the dark deserted place, a figure walks out.

 

As he continues to walk, his full feature appeared. He was tall, asymmetric face, strong jawline, shoulder length brown hair, a pair of almond shaped eyes, bow shaped lips with mole above the left side of his lip and a pouty bottom lip, strong aura, wearing a white fit top, and long black pants with a ring on his left hand.

 

He slowly walks in front of the unconscious jaejoong on the ground. He kneeled in front of his wife husband and pulled the latter in his arms, staring lovingly at the face he misses so much, caressing it softly.

 

“jaejoong.... I'm here” cried yunho as he hugs the latter tightly, as if a cue, the sky lights up towards them, like a rain showering light to the whole place, turning the deserted place into a beautiful grassy field with flowers and rose petals dancing around them, which makes yunho to watch the sky and onto jaejoong’s face who by now was conscious and he smiled as he captured the lips he misses so much. Kissing with passion and full of love, that brings more color to the whole place.

 

And white feathers came falling from the sky and dancing along the wind.

 

Earlier…

As yunho's sculpture broke into pieces, everything for yunho turns black, he flocks his wings up and flew but he wasn't going anywhere it's as if he was flying to the same spot. An angelic voice calls out for his name, the voice was so familiar that he searched the whole place for the voice, only to see nothing.

 

"jaejoong" said yunho to himself as he flew down into the ground, feeling all helpless. Soon white arms came out from the dark and pulled him in, yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter