Eagle's Eyes Part 2 of ???

Eagle's Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd part, hope you guys will like it ^-^...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“what just happened just now?” asked jaejoong to himself as he stared at the ceiling.

 

“who’s smile was I kept seeing?... and who’s voice did I kept hearing?... it sounds familiar but I couldn’t remember who it belongs too… it’s not eric’s cause I know his voice… what’s with this flashbacks?... why do I felt that something missing in my life has finally came back?... I know that my memory of my past was my missing piece but just now, that eagle’s presence made me complete….” Turning to his side, jaejoong rested his head on his left arm.

 

“what is my past?... everytime I smell, nor feel the call of my past, I always feel that my past is more important than my present.. why is that?... but eric told me, my past was a painful one, that he saved me from my abusive parents…. but how come this familiar feelings that continues to haunt me was something I’m yearning for?, something important that I want to grab it… and this, this aching feeling in my heart was like it’s screaming for me to do something, which I don’t know what I should do,… aurgh!!.. this is so unfair,.. It hurts when this familiar feelings kept haunting me but I can’t do anything nor to get my memories back” with that, jaejoong buried his head on his pillow and closed his eyes.

 

 

“jaejoongie saranghe~~”

 

 

Shooking his head, jaejoong tried his best to sleep as he ignore the throbbing of his heart and brain as a continues flashback of someone else’s confession to him kept playing on his head.

 

 

“who are you in my life?... did eric lied to me about my past?... but I’m sure eric wouldn’t…” asked jaejoong to himself as the flashback slowly seized together with the pain in his head. The only sound his hearing was his thumping heart and the feeling of longing for someone, he couldn’t understand.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

Flap, flap, flap, flap, flap…..

 

 

Landed on a tree branch….

 

 

“It’s been a 2 months since I woke up into this eagle form…. 2 months of finding my beloved jaejoongie, only to find him in the arms of Eric… I felt betrayed, I cannot believe Eric would trick me… it hurts to be stabbed on the back, by a person I trusted and thought was a good friend… Turns out, he’s a selfish bastard… But what can I do now?... I’m nothing but a bird, flying in the sky with no direction… Flying and watching over my beloved jaejoongie… I’m worthless now and in pain as well, for I can no longer hold him in my arms, kiss him, whisper my love for him, protect him and be with him through every life’s challenges….”

 

 

Flashback…

Slowly opening his eyes at the sunlight on his face, he blocks the sunlight with his wings…..

 

“wings?” yunho adjusted his vision and stared at his supposedly arm, which happens to be a beautiful mixed of white and silver feathered wing.

 

Being startled with his discovery, yunho jumped from his lying position. He feels a big difference in himself, not just in body but everything, for the world his standing at, suddenly turned even more big.

 

Checking his body from front to back, side to side. He also raised his left wing and stared at it, blinking his eyes a couple of times, to check if he’s seeing things; he even moved it up and down, but seems he wasn’t seeing things for he really was, turned into a bird.

 

Being new to his body, he took small steps using his new legs and feet. He needs to find answers, and that is to find eric.

 

After what seems to be a forever walk, yunho decided to use his wings. Since he’s not used to flying, he always end up falling on the ground. And since yunho is not the type to give up, he tried and tried, he forgot how many tries he did but in the end he succeeds. As much as he’s not fond of heights, with this new events in his life, he totally forgot it and enjoys the breeze that was lightly slamming on his face, together with the people on the ground he passes by and the beauty of the sky.

 

Everytime he would feel tired, he’ll flap his wings down and rest on the ground. He’ll even use his mouth to eat whatever piece of bread he’ll see on the ground that was dropped by some passerby or anything that was edible to eat, to regain the energy he lost from flying.

 

Sadness was what yunho was feeling as of the moment, he feels sad for himself, because of his current situation, but he always try to keep in his mind, that his main goal is to find some answers to eric, so he’ll know how he’ll go back to his human form and find out if his wife was alive. And being in a big and unknown place, made yunho more determined to find his way back as soon as possible.

 

 

He continued his journey until he reached eric’s house for the 10th day. Flapping his wings down, yunho tiredly walks to the direction of what seems to be an abandoned house?.

 

With worry and panic, Yunho flaps his wings and flew inside only to be welcomed with emptiness and a black cat staring at him.

 

“JAEJOONGIE!!!” yelled yunho, but to anyone who would hear it, they wouldn’t understand it cause eagles don’t have vocal chords, all normal people could only hear was a screeching sound.

 

But to a black cat, he can understand, considering he was eric’s pet and with the magic casted on her, that made her speak, he can understand all kinds of animals.

 

“yunho?” asked Sophia shockedly as she stops from what she was doing, which was looking for the book of spell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter