Eagle's Eyes Part 4 of ???

Eagle's Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys im back from my vacation, toinks... Anyways here's another long update and hope you guys will enjoy yunho's adventure,  ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As they leave modern city, Sophia feels like giving up, aside from the weight on his back, she was getting annoyed with yunho’s nonstop talk. It’s as if yunho turned into an annoying bee, buzzing to forever.

 

“birds and cats, this is your captain Jung handsome Yunho speaking, and we would like to welcome myself onboard this Sophia flight, we are leaving Modern village and heading to happy village. Flight duration is around I don’t, depends on how slow Sophia is, and we are expecting a fairly not smooth flight today. Once again, I thank myself for choosing not to fly, and hope I enjoy my ride”

 

=.= “so annoying… just get off me” instead of responding yunho just ignored Sophia and continued his blabbering.

 

“do you have umbrella Sophia?, I don’t want to get sick from this rain”….

 

“my poor sensitive body”….

 

“is that a dog peeing on that tree?”…..

 

“are we there yet?”….

 

“how far is it until we reached the next village?”…..

 

“since im a good boy, I’ll walk for the meantime” with that, yunho flapped his wings up in the air and landed on the ground, he walks beside Sophia who sighed in relief, but soon annoyance was visible on her face, as yunho starts to blab once again.

 

“what’s the name of the next village?”…

 

“how come I still see tree’s and grasses?”….

 

“where’s the next village?”…. “are we there yet?”….

 

“are we there yet?”….

 

“are we there yet?”….

 

“are we there yet?”….

 

“I’m thirsty, give me some water”….

 

“mommy *pokes sophia’s head*, yunnie wants water”….

 

“Water?” …..

 

“give me a W… give me an A…. give me a T…. give me an E…. give me an r.. put them all together and what does it spell?... WATER!!!!”….

 

“YAH!!... water Sophia im thirsty =.=”….

 

“thirsty!!”….

 

“you know even if im in my bird form, I still get thirsty you know?”….

 

“as in uknow yunho?”…

 

“yo uknow?... lets make some noise beat”…..

 

“aigoo aside from not giving me water, your so boring”….

 

“hello? Do you hear me Sophia?...

 

“hmp… fine” with that, yunho flapped his wings up in the air and landed on sophia’s back.

 

“such a cold hearted, ca..OUCH!!”

 

Yunho was on the ground, lying on his side. Sophia on the other hand, sat on the ground phanting, worn out, thirsty and deaf from yunho’s blabbering’s. Yunho on the other hand, jumped on his two feet and tried to rub his aching side because the fall, but having wings for arms, makes it hard for him, so he walked in front of Sophia.

 

“do something about my aching side, how could you do that to me?.. it hurts you know?” whined yunho in which Sophia ignored him and closed his eyes.

 

“YAH!!” yelled yunho as he flapped his right wing in front of Sophia to get her attention, but with the wind soothing the tired cat, calmness soon formed on the cats face.

 

=.= “oh no you don’t!” seeing as the cat seems to enjoy what he’s doing, as if he turned into an electric fan, he stopped and turned his back. And since yunho still has a problem with his aching side, more like on his hips.

 

“you’re so evil Sophia, I will never forget this…. *looks around* oh we’re here, yay” said yunho as he looks around the village, they were at village’s public market and as his eyes roamed the sky, he can see that it was morning and soon the sun will greet them.

 

Watching as the people walk pass by them, adding up with his aching side, Yunho slowly and carefully swayed his hips left and right, feeling a soothing feeling. He continued to sway his hips, until it caught some people’s attention, that it became crowded in front of him. Yunho stopped from swaying, and stared confused and scared at the people staring at him as if he was some kind of an alien.

 

A guitarist then sat beside yunho and played a melodious tune. With sparkling eyes, a little girl went in front of yunho and pets yunho’s head.

 

“dance, birdie…dance” after the little girl said that, everyone on the crowd chanted for yunho to dance. In which, yunho who was still confused, started to sway his hips once again in which everyone clapped to the beat of yunho’s hips and the guitarist changed the music, following yunho’s moves.

 

Enjoying the attention and feeling somewhat a star, yunho jumped on his back and wiggled his featherly tail with his wings wide open. The guitarist played a fast tune, and yunho jumped to his front, and sways his hips from left and right together with his head like a happy penguin, twirling himself twice and did the same steps as earlier. Jumping here and there, flapping his wings to the tune of the fast and happy music together with his swaying hips, everyone was enjoying the show.

As the music got near its end, yunho changed his steps to, rotating his hips from right to left together with his right wing on his stomach and ending the move by pointing his left feet to his front. Switching his left wing with his right wing positioned on his stomach and rotating his hips from left to right and ending the move by pointing his right feet to his front, and did the same steps trice, until the music ended and everyone clapped their hands, as some throw’s bread crumbs in front of yunho, while the happy eagle bows from left, front to right like what a true entertainer would always do after their performance.

 

Soon the crowd chanted an encore, with a flap of his wings, as if agreeing, the guitarist played the same tune he played earlier, and everyone danced to the lead of what some woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter