two

hold onto me

" What ? "

" Ji Yong and Seung Hyun aren't here yet ? " 

" Yes. "

" What are they thinking ? They're seniors. Don't they have exams and their futures to worry about ? "

" Who cares about them ? " A loud snicker.

I pushed the door open. The few boys in my class stood by the door and chuckled among each other at my presence. 

" I will ing break your neck, Jung hyun. " I muttered as I walked towards my place and threw my school bag on the table. 

" Woah, so scary. " Jung Hyun rolled his eyes at me and I stood up, kicking my chair to the side. He was startled and quickly jumped to the back of his friends. 

I have decided to punch him in the face because that will only cause me to go detention for two weeks which I don't really care about. But the class president, Lee Chaerin stopped me before I could even do anything. 

" Hi, Seung Hyun. " Chaerin gave me a full smile. She has long black hair that matched her dark eyes, and she's good friend with Ji Yong but we never really hang out. She is a really nice and shy person and I wouldn't say we're friends, but at least, she would wave and smile at me every now and then in class.

" What is it, Chaerin ? " I picked up my chair and sit back down. 

" You came in late today too. " She shrugged.

" So ? " I looked up at her and her smile faded away from her face. 

" I think you should come school at the right time, everyday. " She was biting her lips and I could tell she took a lot of courage to come up and talk to me. 

" Oh, so you're talking like the class president now ? " I smirked.

" I am the class president. " She looked like she was about to cry and I wished I was a little nicer because Ji Yong would kill me. 

Someone shouted from the front of the class, " Hey! Choi Seung Hyun! Don't make the class president cry or her brother will come running in here. "

I rolled my eyes at the mention of her brother. " Fine, let's just say I will come depends on tomorrow's mood. " 

A small smile spread on her lips as she took out something from her pocket. A deck of cards. " Then, uhm, I will read your fortune for tomorrow. " 

Fortune ? I groaned, not a believer of this kind of stuffs. I should've just told her I would come early tomorrow.

She was shuffling them, probably because too fast, it all slipped off her hands and fell to the floor. " Oh! " 

" Come on, " I let out a soft grunt and was going to help her pick them up when she stopped me. 

" Seung Hyun! You'll have a meeting with a kind girl tomorrow. " She was staring down at the scattered cards on the floor.

I laughed. " Do you even know how to read fortune cards ? "

" I think. " She giggled in embarassement. 

" You think- "

The door was pulled open and Lee Seung Hyun as known as Seungri stood there, his dark eyes are just like his sister's. He stomped into the class and pulled on my tie. He is shorter than me but he's strong.

" Choi Seung Hyun! You've got some great nerves to pick on my sister! " He growled. 

I jerked backwards, releasing myself from his grip. " I was only talking to her! "

" Yeah, oppa, he was just talking to me. " Chaerin quickly explained. 

Seungri glared at me in disbelief but still took a step backwards after giving her sister a light nod. " Fine then. "

" You had Chaerin read your fortune ? " He asked, staring at the cards.

" Yeah. I'm going to have a meeting with a girl tomorrow. " I rolled my eyes which made Seungri punched me in the arms. 

" Ehhhh ? " He exchanged glance with Chaerin who was just smiling and grinned slyly at me.

" What's with the grin ? " 

" Nothing. " He shrugged. " Good luck then. " He slapped me on the shoulder and turned towards the door, laughing. I looked at Chaerin who can't help but let out a small laugh too. Such weird siblings, I shook my head. 

--------

The last place I expected to see red hair girl again was at school. I was up on the rooftop of the school the next morning, smoking alone because Ji Yong had to accompany Chaerin to the office. The door of the rooftop was pulled open and I expected to see Ji Yong or wose, a teacher but no, it was somebody else. I was holding in my breathe just like the last time when she walked in. Red hair girl.

" W-What are you doing here ? " I asked, feeling like my legs were shaking. Damn it, Choi Seung Hyun. 

" Hi. " She smilled, her cheekbones lifting. When she reached next to me, she unfolded the plastic of her bun and ate quietly.

" Don't ignore my question! " 

" Why are you out here all alone? " She asked me back instead of answering. 

I felt myself exploding at the inside. " I-I-I am not alone. " I growled. 

"  Oh yeah, I forgot to ask your name the last time. " She put down her bun and bowed politely. " I'm Lee Park Bom from Class B. " 

I found myself in lost of words again as I stared at her, who was waiting for me to say something. She just came up to me and told me her name. The feeling was new and unfamiliar. Was she trying to be friends with me ? I looked away from her and muttered, " Choi Seung Hyun, Class D. "

" Eh, your face looks better than the last time. " She said.

" Yeah. " I suddenly remembered how gentle her fingers were across my cheeks. 

" So who punched you in the face ? " 

" Why do you have so much questions ? " I groaned quietly. 

" Because you're so mysterious, Choi Seung Hyun. " 

Her eyes met with mine for a brief second before I looked away. 

" Don't you have people who care for you ? " She asked curiously, titling her head. 

I felt as if someone just stabbed me in the heart. I didn't want to be pissed at her but I was. " No, Lee Park Bom, I don't. I don't know about you or that you have a hundred of friends or family members that care about you. Because I don't! Okay, I am not like every goddamn person in this school that have everyone to care about them, to ask them if they're okay. " I growled. 

" I didn't mean it that way- " I saw sadness in her eyes and she wanted to say something but I cut her off. 

" Stay away from me, okay! And stop asking me questions, stop acting like we're friends or that you care about if anyone punched me in the face. " I felt like a bomb that's been set off, not sure what I just said were all from my heart. 

" God dammit, " I just realized tears were running down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them off with my sleeve and hoped she didn't see it. 

She looked terrified and upset as she took a step backwards from me, holding her bun in her hands. Good, be scared and don't come near me anymore. I will only hurt you.

But as upset as she looked, she gave a small smile. " You're so stupid, Seung Hyun. " She leaned in closer and reached out her fingers to my cheek again, just like the last time. Her thumb was sliding the bottom of my eye softly as she wiped off the warm liquid.

I stood there with my eyes fixed on her and my face in her hand. It took me a moment but I felt better after letting it all out. I've never scream at anyone like that before, never told anyone what I really felt inside. But it was so easy; telling her all of that. 

------

Thank you for all the comments! c: