BFF Boyfriend's...

town's cupid

At first I didn't kiss back I was too shocked. After my mind registered to what's going on, I without questioning kissed back. As our lips moved against one another I waited for that so called spark, or tingly feeling, like they say happen in books and movies. The spark never came. Maybe if I was in love with him it'd be different.I quickly pulled back in realization of what I just did. I just kissed my best friend's boyfriend.

 

"What did we just do?"

 

Van repositioned himself back on his side of the car. "If it isn't obvious Pie, I'm into you."

 

"This isn't right. Your suppose to be extremely happy about being with Jane."

 

"Well I'm not. I've been into you since I first saw you but Kim asked me..."

 

"Kim? Kim did what?" I asked annoyed at the thought of his name."

 

He asked me to go out with Jane for a few days or weeks so he could win this bet. If I knew it was you he was betting against I wouldn't have agreed to it."

 

Woah woah woah Kim did what? First Jane now Kim's dirty little lie. I can't believe Kim did that. What am I kidding? Yeah I can, I can believe it. Doesn't make it right, though. Definitely not. He's going to pay for this.

 

"Kim did that? That jerk. He's so inconsiderate. He's more than full of himself. He's down right..."

 

"I know what he did is wrong, but I'm confessing feelings for you and all you can do is sit here and talk about that guy." He said with a little anger rolling off his voice."Your right. I'm sorry Van. I don't...Jane's my best friend, and what I just did was completely wrong. This shouldn't have happened."

 

"Seems to me your always trying to please her, and I think you like me just as much as I like you. Why should you give up someone your into because they dated your friend? I was never attracted to her like the way I am to you. And the biggest turn off about her, is the way she treats you. I don't like the way she talks to you." He said placing an arm behind the head rest.

 

Many thoughts were rattling through my mind. I just kissed Van. Van's dating someone. And that someone is my best friend, Jane. Van likes me...and I think I like him too.

 

"Well she's still my frie-"He leaned over and kissed me again.

 

To balance himself he tried to put his hand on the right side of my leg, but ended up landing on my thigh. The touch...had no feeling. Why do I feel things when I touch the guy I hate, and not anything with the guy I like? Wait why am I thinking about that? Van's kissing me and all I can think about his Kim. What's wrong with me. I pulled away.

 

"This is wrong."

 

"What if we get to know one another better? Secretly?" He said emphasizing the word secretly.

 

What's the harm in that? "Sure." I grabbed his hand. "And your going need this." I said gathering my things then got out. When I reached the front door I turned around and waved good bye. He flashed me a charming smile then drove away.

 

Van's not so bad.I walked in my house and heard giggling. Who could that be? I followed it to see my dad making out with a woman.I cleared my throat. Both of their heads turned to face me, the woman's face expression was shocked.

 

"Diana?" I said not meaning to say her name aloud. I forgot that I invited her over. "Forgot you two were going to be here. Glad you guys hit it off."

 

"So your not mad?" Diana said cautiously.

 

I laughed, "No, why would I be? I'm just glad you two are having fun."

 

My dad spoke up, "I thought you weren't going to be home today."

 

"Change of plans. I went to a wedding. Well I'll be upstairs if you two need me." I walked away.

 

As much as I want to be happy for my dad, I had too much on my mind. For starters I lost Mean as a friend, then me and Jane have another fight, and Van kissing me. Paybacks gonna for him. But I couldn't get Van and Jane off my mind. He might be the reason we end our friendship. 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:Would have been two updates but I'm about to go film for someone so I don't have time. Sorry. But I will let you guys know, Kim comes back on the next one. Anyone miss that guy? Or still find him rather annoying. In the end who's the good guy Van or Kim? Or is there even a bad guy? You'll have to read to find out and remember:COMMENT, CRITIC, CONCERN!