parking enemy

town's cupid

"Thanks Pie," a girl said hugging me before walking away with her new boyfriend. I smiled in delight. Another cute relationship that I helped form. They were just so cute together! I always get this way when I help people get together. I watched as they disappeared down the hall then gathered my things before walking out of school.

 

As I was walking to my car, I caught eye of the jerk, kim Jitalleela, making out with some girl beside my car. We got the pleasures of being pakring buddies and he made sure I hated every second of it. He's just so annoying.

 

Like on the first day of school, Kim parked in both of our parking spaces, causing me to be late. I didn't get a tardy because it was the first day, but still not the point. I've never been tardy a day in my life. I've always been on time or too early. And some jerk comes and ruins it. I mean really, it doesn't look good being tardy on the first day of school especialy when your student counselor, class president, and very active in many school activities.

 

Then the second day, even worse. This time he parked in just his space except he had a group of people standing in my space. I honked my horn for them to move, but they all only gave me a funny look then proceeded to what they were doing. I figured if I let this go on any further, I'd no longer have a parking space.

 

 

I slammed my car door shut and stormed over to the group. They may not car about school, but I do and they aren't going to ruin what I've worked so hard for. "Who's car is this?" I asked pointing to Kim's car, angrily. The group of people looked at me again, but this time like I was writing my death note. "So your not going to answer me?" I questioned putting one of my hands on my hips and the other held my purse.

 

"Why want a ride?" A guy asked sarcastically. Everyone bursted into laughter like that was just the funniest joke in the world. Honestly it wasn't. I looked at the guy that was stretched out on the trunk of his car with a girl in his arm. I had never seen him a day before in my life, and I know almost everyone at my school. "Can I help you with something?" he asked walking towards me. He was walking towards me with so much confidence. His walk was smooth. Everything about him was smooth. With every step he took I had regretted confronting him. I wanted to run away like a scared little mouse.

 

I never actually talked mean to someone and I was shocked I was doing it so easily. Plus this guy would have definitely gone noticed. He had to be new, I concluded. His biceps were so muscular even in his loose black shirt. And that tan of his, toned his body well...I mean if he were pale he'd look like a ghost. I wasn't attracted...I wasn't...I'm not. But I will admit he had some amazing eyes. They were bluish grey. Then his personality ruins anything that I did...consider attractive.

 

"I said can I help you?" he growled. Everyone was "oooing" or laughing. He looked back and them and flashed them a smile.

 

"I...uh...can you get your friends out of my parking space...please?" I asked failing to sound mean. Either he could tell or he just enjoyed bullying people because that caused him to smirk.

 

"Didn't see you yesterday, princess."

 

"Because you took my spot!" I snapped. That guy was asking for it. "Causing me to be tardy you jerk!"

 

"Oh too bad. Park where you parked yesterday," he said turning to walk away.

 

"But that was across from the school...in someone's yard! That I had to ask can I park there. No way just move your friends, jerk."

 

"You do it," he said grabbing the girl, that was sitting on his trunk with him, by the waist before walking away.

 

Everyone looked at me before just following his lead. I later found out he was Kim Jitalleela. He was well known for fighting and transferre to our school. I didn't really care. As long as he stayed out of my way I'd stay out his, but that wasn't a success. He still gives me a hard time. Why me?

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

I cleared my throat, "Schools over. Take your business home Kim."

 

He looked up at me and gave me his famous smirk, "Aww princess, I was hoping you'd join."

 

I laughed, "That will never happen." Ever since I met him, he crowned me the annoying nickname. "Princess." Ugh I hate that name because of him.

 

"Oh but it will."

 

"Maybe in your dreams."

 

"Still mean its happening," he smirked.

 

"Have fun with this jerk. Don't catch feelings because he'll just dodge them," I said getting my car, giving him a evil look before driving off. When I looked in my rearview mirror he was staring at me.