Sadness? Or Despair?

You're My Overdose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No" I coldy replied. "I'm tired of always being around you! Didn't you see what happened to me? It's all because of YOU. Go to your stupid XO friends" I said hardheartedly. He was just staring. With his big and demeaning eyes. His hand formed into fists full of anger and fury. "Your a selfish, Cold hearted beast! Did you know that? Or were you too dumbfounded to ever think that?" He said yelling with his deep and angelic voice. "Yes. I did know that. That's why i'm telling you to stop ing following me, and making my life a living hell!" I said punching my fist into the nearby wall. "No. You don't know that. That's why your such a ." He said walking off.  I havn't been so stung in my life. And hearing those words coming from him. This feeling when he called me a was so luring. I felt ashamed at the same time. But a smirk spread across my face. 

----

I walked through the hallway which leads me to my class. Students were scattered around the bulletin board, pushing and shoving eachother to take a glance at it. Some girls were crying. 'Fan club girls' and Some were just gossiping and telling other people the news. I went over to see what the commotion was. "Oh look, It's her!" Said one of the girls almost yelling. I pushed through the crowd, and scowled at the people looking at me. I looked at the bulletin board and almost had a heart attack. Transfer student Krystle dating Exo chanyeol? I almost tore up the paper on the board. Oh. my. god. No.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter