Just like a romantic Manga

You're My Overdose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: I have the cover for this book on PicMonkey, i've been trying to upload it on AFF, but i don't know how to copy the URL, Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks to the person who helps! *Bows 90 degrees*)

Rated M For Languge and Violence

I didn't go to school for 2 weeks, because of the incident that happened to my Umma. She's been transfered to a Mental Hospital becuase of shock. And i'm here. Depressed at home. With no one to lean on and cry. I only have my self. Me. Myself. And I. I decided to go to school today, i can't keep skiping school, that's gonna affect my marks. I got up from my Sit-and-Be-Depressed-On-This-Chair and made my way towards the door. I got out and smelt the lucious Aroma of the honey les growing near by. I'll just forget about everything. I was near the school, until i felt hands wrapped around my waist. "Omo?!" I shouted at the mysterious figure behind me, attracting attention from the people passing by. "Your hair smells nice." He siad in a deep voice. Ugh. Chanyeol seriously? "Let go of me. I need to go to school, i can't be late becuase of you." I said stomping of.  "W-wait!" He said embarassingly, which earned him a glare from me. "What" I said as i turned around. "...Why didn't you come to school for the past few days huh? You've made me worried sick! You didn't call or text me!" He said all at once. Then covered his mouth. "Oops.."He said with his voice trailing off. H-he was worried about me? I gave him a smirk and walked off. Peh, He's annoying but caring.. I like that. I can feel my cheeks getting hot. so i slapped them making him laugh. "O-oi stop watching me you dumb" I said running off. He then started laughing harder. Then something popped up in my head. 'This was your first warning'.

! Why do i keep forgetting. I made my way to school slowly, making sure those es don't see me. "Look who we have here" Said a voice behind me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter