Alone

You're My Overdose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to find my self in a white room. The room smelt like medication, so i knew right away where i was. I looked around and saw a boy, i think a bit older then me, sitting by my side. He was texting on his phone. "H-how did i get here?" I said giving the boy a shock. "Oh sorry, i didn't know you were awake" He said putting his Phone back into his pockets. "Oh no, it's okay." I said Monotone. "Who are you? and how did i get here? " I  said with a worried expression. "Oh sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Kim Jonghyun. I heard you scream..So i helped you." He said fidling with his fingers. "Kamsahamnida" I said giving him a head-bow. "He stood up and gave me a full 90 degrees bow. I was impressed with his manne-skills-mabog. I smiled at him. It was an unexpected thing i would do. But i just did it. "I'm getting late, i better be going" He said bowing once more and heading out the door. Before he could go i said something else un expected. "Thanks for saving me." I said blushing. "He gave me a warm smile and took a card out of his pocket. "Here, take this. Give me a call whenever you're in trouble. I'll be your superman" He said chuckling. I took the card from his hand and he left. I felt all fuzzy from inside. it felt good. i never felt this way before. But it soon will go away when i see the stalker dude again. I sighed heavily. There was nothing to do, My mom must be worried sick. I took out my phone, and clicked it open. as soon as i did that, i had 40 miss calss, and 167 messages. Whao!. I clicked to see who it was. and no surprise. It was Eumma. i looked through all of them and gave her a call to tell her i'm okay. After that i had one other message that i din't open yet. It was chanyeol. i opened the message and it said.

To [1-###-###-####]

From: Rainbows and sunshines.

Why the hell did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter