I Love You Because He's Your Obsession.

You Want Me? I'll Leave You, Just For You

***Please DON'T hurt me~~ once u see the characters appearing in this chaptie~~I once again do not own the actual people. They are only fictional charaters***

Btw, this fiction is 13 n up. I don't want to mess up ur minds like mine~ :P

the beginning is a bit rated soo......

 

 

 

 

 

 

His eyes were dull. Lifeless. His face shriveled up, now consumed with a lustful gaze. His y chuckles turned angry, possessive.

            "Go...Before anything happens..

            ...

            ...

            Too late. You're mine now. Now... never leave." I dodged his sloppy kisses covered with lust. "Stop! Ple-please...I'll get you the money...Just wai- Ahhh..."

            "So sensitive are you.....? So alluring..." I felt something twitch under me. Disgusting.

            Grabbing my neck, he bit me leaving hickeys, me everywhere to where I shuddered in disgust mixed pleasure. "Forever...under my grasp." Urgh. His constant touches made me sick, but I stood still. It was too hard not to.

            "Let me," he whispered, "be your Jaejoongie for one day..."

 

 


 

 

            "So...Let me be your Yunnie..." His touches dug further...Help me, Jae....

            "St- stop please..Yunho-shi..Ahh..Let me go..Ah.."

            "Ani~~~ Never will I let you, not since you've tasted Jae....Now let me taste you..."

            Tears filled my eyes. His beautiful tanned skin rubbed against mine, making me tense. Ah...I can't think. His sloppy kisses felt weirder by the second. It was arousi-NO. His sparkling eyes were alluring, but not this time. His soft touches and caressed now grew rough.  I thought I could trust him, but no. I realized he was working for the Kim's.

              He smirked delightfully at my reactions.

            " Ah...You're mine. You were never Jae's. Because he's not yours. He's MINE. But now, you're mine too. My love puppet." I heard the door break.

            "YUNHO!!! YOU- STOP THIS! LET HER GO!! YUNHO.. Arcch," I  pushed my head to the side and see Jae... With the chance, I break away under Yunho, staggering to Jaejoong. His hands finally surrounded me. I finally feel at ease, but not quite. I realized that most of my clothes were on the ground. I embarassingly covered myself, which made Jae pull me closer. Yunho seemed to flinch at that subtle move.

            "Don't make me Jae... She tainted you....Now, let me taint her. You kissed her, so let me kiss her double the amount." Yunho's words were laced with agony as he slowly came towards me. His eyes were, instead, towards Jae's, filled with tears. Why?

            " TAINTED ME?? You're just insane. I'm the one who tainted her, bringing her into the mess. Even through that, I love her. I'm sorry, Yun, but I love her now. Forever. I never meant to lead you on, even though I thought we were the 'same'... but-"

            His slim, tan fingers slapped my face. His face...his mouth was saying something....

            "Jae......I've always been this way.....for you." In the end, I feel Yunho pushing me away.

             Everything changes in a moment. I see Jae's beautiful smile.

            "I'm sorry, Sunji, but I left you now."

            ...What?

            " I'm happy, Sunji, since I've made you leave, and now I'm a self-proclaimed Kim, I'll hunt you down again......to make you feel the agony you gave to Yunnie."

            ...What?

            Gasping. I felt cold sweat once I forcefully opened my eyes, meeting the unlit ceiling. That was a  dream-mixed memory that I never wanted to acknowledge.

            "Yunho-yah... I'm sorry, but not sorry. He's...bitterly, yours now." I've never really acknowledged his odd interest with Jaejoong until he forcefully did that day.

             It was 2 AM. I've been asleep for how long? A day or so? Whimpering at the terrible nightmare, I didn't dare fall asleep.  Those vivid ideas swirled in my mind haunting me. I fell into a deep slumber once dawn broke, once I felt safe.


            It was 2pm on a Wednesday, the day after being kicked out. As nauseous and worn out as I was, I felt slightly better. Looking around the still room, filled with the elegant wood carven furniture, was nostalgic and still, peaceful. I pull myself out of bed to the bathroom, only to gaze at the person at the mirror. She had dark eye bags with her sickly dark, pale skin, shaking. With dried tears noticeable from her swollen eyes, everything becomes hazy after staring at the mirror for too long. After losing consciousness, I feel myself being carried…

            Sizzle. Sizzle. The aromatic scent of food wafts into my nose. As I stare into my phone, I realize it’s Friday. I drag myself from the bed, leading me to wherever the food was. ‘Su made breakfast for me. Great.

            “Eat up, Sunji.” I start to feel unfamiliar with that nickname-which Jaejoong made for me. Just the idea made me bring up Yunho. If I tell Junsu about it, he'll freak that his older brother did something like that to me, so I've decided not to. It was nerve-wrecking to know that Junsu didn't know about that. Or anything about Yunho.

            “Don’t call me by that name. It hurts,” My eyes started to feel heavy. I bit into the spoon stuffed with rice. “ So Junsu, what to do now?”

            “We leave South Korea, um, Song Hye.” He seems to be uncomfortable not saying my nickname.

            Silence fills the room, all but the sound of clinks of the spoons. Everything was too fast, but it didn’t matter at this point anymore.

            “Why? How? By airplane? I don’t have my passpor-“

            “He gave it the day before you came here.” I got interrupted again. This is ANNOYING RIGHT HERE.

            “…Oh really?”

            “He freaked out when those creeps learned about your relationship with Jaejoong. Once Jaejoong found out, he planned to send you away as soon as possible. I’m sorry for keeping this away from you, but it was for the best.” After becoming sane, I realized the situation, heart beating uncomfortably due to stress. I HATE those creeps. Times infinity.

            After all this time, I’ve been hiding away from the Kim’s. They asked for their money so many times, to the point where I begged on my knees to make them wait. Sometimes they couldn't wait. I don’t want them to take me, using my body for whatever. Or, for him, since that incident occurred. How about Jaejoong? I can't seem to feel anything for him now, even if he stays with that freakin' creepers.

            After finishing my lunch, I started to remember. What did Jaejoong say? to leave? Ah!

            "Junsu! Do you still remember Micky? my cousin? I remember that he's in the US, so I guess we could leave to the US. Geez! Can't believe I forgot about my stupid cousin.." I pouted, making Junsu startled at the sudden reaction. I guess he’s surprised that I’m alive again. Hah.

            "Oh yah, I remember him. He's kind of weird," He smirks. "BWAHAHAHAH! He's the one who almost got bald, BWAHAH..."

            "Yup. That's the one,"

            “ His freakin’ wide forehead  with him being bald would’ve set the world on fire…Yah! He’s a greasy dude with some devious tricks…”

            “He never accomplishes his ‘missions’- he always fails with his flirty smirks.” Yoochunnie never was good at picking up girls, even though he could if he used his sweet personality.

            " - All because of a bet, right? Pff...HAAHAHAHAA...!" His face was priceless. I started to break away, howling and guffawing and the same time at the sight, falling to the ground. Haaahh….That was the life back then when Micky stayed with us. Now, he’s in America working under some major company.

            "Okay now, let's get to business. I really want to know what's going to happen, 'Su."

            "Ahem. We're going to leave soon."

            "When?" I wondered how soon since Jaejoong already planned out everything. I shudder at the mention of him.

            "....Tomorrow afternoon." I blanked out.

            "Uh, Song Hye? Are you there?” He waves his hands in front of me.

            I'm not surprised. At all. I just don’t like him and his ways. It’s bittersweet in a way. I stood up and started cleaning the plates, taking the one possible chance to clean Junsu's house as soon as possible. His place was dusty as freakin' dirt.

            "Don't touch that Soonggg  Hyee~~~ Keep that stack of papers there, I like where it is...~"

            "Aishh, you barely even clean your house! At least let me do it once I'm here."


 

            Finally arriving at the airport, I gaze at the winter sky above. . It seems as if it’ll snow soon. Refreshed with rest, I look forward to the future for once. Junsu forcefully dragged me with him to the crowd of people. “Yah! What’s the hurry? Wait- you’re hurti-”

            “Shuuuussshh. They’re here, dang it.” I grimaced at hearing the familiar voices in the background.

            Thump-pa thump…Thump boom boom boom... My heart thumps with such pain that it's suffocating.

            “Where IS SHE?! If you’re lying to me, Jaejoong…” The other words escaped from my mind. That creeper’s leader is here. Well then. He could see me leave, out of his power. I smirked at the idea. Jaejoong’s here too? Unrealized, I felt wet warmth on my cheeks. Tears. Not again.I briefly found Jaejoong’s face. I frowned. It was covered with bluish bruises, which he failed to cover with his stylish shades and hat. He seems to be limping. That creep was yelling at him. For once, I never really knew what Jaejoong was dealing with. What did those creeps do to him!? I could’ve sworn we made eye contact.

             Ah.. It was bitter, wasn’t it…? He mouthed something familiar. His face looks pained. That shot me at the heart. I break away from the eye contact, feeling that warm fuzziness all over again. He loved me, didn't he? Didn’t he?

Run away.”


 

 

 

Hey everyone~ Thanks for reading this chappie as well as this fiction Did you like it???? >_

 

I might make this story longer than 5 chapters, but that'll depend on me of course~

 

 Don't Forget to......#PrayforSouthKorea