Did I Protect You Well...?

You Want Me? I'll Leave You, Just For You

Hello!! Thank you so much for subscribing to my first fic ever subscribers~~~ I hope you will like my story...

I will write both Song Hye's and Jaejoong's perspective, but mostly Song Hye's POV. I hope you will understand this chapter... I have not edited it completely, so please tell me any questions or anything. Thank you for reading!

** This chapter has some foul language, so please be aware... After all, it IS Jaejoong. Sortof. lolol.

 

Jaejoong's POV

           Once I put the door between us, I thought it was the end. I finally let her go. Hah...I never thought that this would be our ending. I did this, only to protect her from my mafia. It was best to tell the mafia this plan right after they noticed “us”.

            ”I'm sorry."

            Ah. Am I crying? I cover my eyes, fiercely rubbing the tears. "Stop tears..Stop crying. It was supposed to be this way! Hyik..hikk.."  I tried to cover the noise in order for Song Hye to leave. She doesn't need to know what's going to happen next. I finally hear heavy footsteps leaving. Ah. She's finally out of my grasp. Good and gone. Forever.

            "Urgh. I feel like a freakin' woman." My phone rang clear as day. I picked it up, knowing who it was.

            "Did you do it?"

            "Yes, I've done what you've asked. Promise me you won't follow her? That was the deal."

            "Not quite yet, Joongie...Hah. I still need to show her that you were never hers."

            "Follow the deal. I don't want to do anything else now. I'm already dead enough."

            "Hmph. Wrong answer." What?

            As soon as I disconnected the call, I out.

 

No one's POV

            Jaejoong was dragged out once he was unconscious, not that anyone noticed. The guards pushed him into the car, and went on their way. In the end, Jae went back to where he once started. His so called "cell".

 


 

Jaejoong's POV

            I heard voices. They were simply, familiar. My head freakin hurts...

            Wait.

            Where am I?

            I slowly opened my eyes, only to meet with the handcuffs with my hands. Damn. I peek to my left. The voices slowly came to my direction. I quickly closed my eyes. I just hope I don't move on the bed to make a noise. Aish. I have the feel to moooveeee.......So uncomfortable.

            "What do we do with him sir? He seems to still be unconscious." I never heard of that voice before. Was I taken in by the police???? HALLELUUJAAH, I can finally tell about what the Kim's are doing and what they did to-

            "I'll just force him to wake up like I always did. That'll get him up and running....towards me."  I could just feel the smirk growing on that person....so familiar??

            No.

            No.

            It can't be. Can it? That ravishing voice of his.

            Step, thunk, step, thunk. Ah. It's all so familiar, so close to my heart. My heart races as a bead of sweat runs down my chin. The sudden ringing of the phone made me flinch, but the person didn't notice. I found out that my suspicions were right. That ringtone told everything.

            "Ah. So, have you found her? As expected, she will go there.

            They know??? I thought they wouldn't follow her. Urgh. Anyways, she's too easy to read. Especially when she's weak. And wants me to help her. What have I done, huh.

            "Wait there until I give my signal. I need to show somebody something, so I'll call back," the phone disconnected. The footsteps finally close in.

            "What have you done to her. I thought we made a freakin' deal??!?" I harshly pulled at the cuffs, quickly looking eye to eye. "I thought that it would end here and now. Why? Haven't I told you to stop??? Let her go befor-" his hand slammed to close my mouth.

            "I won't let you do anything." Before I knew it, the guards attacked me right after he uncovered my mouth.

            The next moment I opened my eyes, it was morning. Was it Thursday??or Friday? I met with my “cell”, my freakin’ bedroom. Damn, my body hurts. I realized that I’m chained to my bed.

            “Aish. What’s with me.” I covered my face. Might as well get sleep.

            Next thing I knew, I fell into a sleep with Song Hye as my dream. It was oddly relieving.

           

            Next day….

            “Did she leave???Where is she???Damn, find her!!” I woke up due to the banging on my door. It was too bad that I couldn’t open it.

            “Yunho. What’s wrong?” I hoped that the sarcasm went through. His face looked weird. Frustrated, was it?

            “Let’s go. NOW. You know where she is right? You planned it, dammit!”

            “ I thought you would let her go now,” My face started to burn with anger. “I’ve already told you about it. Just let her go for once…! Please.

            “No, Jaejoong. I’m that damned Yunho that needs to tell her what she is. Now that you’ve let her go, I’m gonna drag her back in. But instead, I’ll bring her back to me.”

            “You in’ bastard. What’s with you?!?”

            “My men. Let’s take him to the airport that goes to America, today in the afternoon,” he looked at me, slightly lifting my chin. “It’s great how you’ve told me everything.” I spit at his smirk. It looked slightly y…Did I just SAY THAT. Never mind my weird mind.

            “Stop Yunho! You can’t do anything now! You’re too damn LATE!  Urgh.” Without consent, his men knocked me unconscious through a shot. Where do they get these things…

 

 


            “Wake him up.”

 

            With a slap to my face, I doubled over in shock, eyes shooting glares. I felt something dripping. With a gentle touch, I noticed blood was dripping from my nose. Ah. How terrible.

            “Give him tissues, hats, and glasses to cover himself up. You look terrible.”

            I forcefully did what he said, even though my head was swirling with doubt. Where is she? Will we find her? How do I distract them now???

            Before I knew it, we went inside of the airport. Might as well make the time past faster.

            “I need to go to the bathroom.” I fidgeted, trying to show that I really needed to go.

            “Let’s go later,” he sensed my diversion. “ On the other hand, where is Song Hye??”

            “ I REALLY need to go to the bathroom. So, I’ll go ahead of you guysbye!” I hurried myself to the nearest turn of the entrance. But heck no, my plan failed. A hand grabbed my wrist. Damn you, Yunho.

             ??? I was wrong. That wasn't Yunho.

            “ Uhmph! Uh, le-leader-shi?!?! Why are you here? HOW did you get here???” I didn’t expect that he’ll be back so soon from his trip in Taiwan.

            “Where is she, Jaejoong?” His husky voice sounds so ic I started to tell myself not to grin. Hah. Hahah. Hahaheheh. Oh nooo……It was too hard.

            “Heheheheh….”

            “Jaejoong. You don’t want to anger me.”

            “  Okay then…Well… it seems that her flight leaves in two to three hours, so we have enough time… Can I go to the bathroom now?” I tried to continue my act. It was successful! After all, I was the favorite of the leader-shi.

           

            After getting out of the bathroom, wondering what to do, I find someone I shouldn’t have. I started to run, but was dragged back unsuccessfully. Damn my timing. I’m sorry, Junsu. I’m sorry, Song Hye. I should've told you to leave as soon as she arrived.

            ““Where IS SHE?! If you’re lying to me, Jaejoong…”  They finally grabbed the people’s attention.  As I turned to the crowd, I meet a special someone whom I ve wanted to avoid. Unfortunately, our minds were tied together again. I could just feel what she feels now.

            Ah. Her eyes. Pity.

            Ah. Was it made for me? I might as well just say that I may never live to see light again without her. But that would be greedy of me. Looking down, I mouthed what I needed to say after everything. I hope she finds it as love.

            “ Run away….”

            The security started to question our gang leader.

 

              I looked to the same location, eyes with desperation. She’s gone.

            “…my lover.”

            I was brought with the security, brought for the questioning that I’ve always wanted for these creepers.

 

            Ah. I’ve said creepers.

 

 


 

What did you guys think??? ...O_O...

I wonder if I made sense..