Heart Beat Symphony

Sleeping With Serenades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I trusted Chanyeol enough to let him care for me.
Now seen as more than a friend, i started to think about the future.
Not only mine, but his and my babys' aswell.

Chanyeol; no matter what he says, is still a child. 
Barely scraping eightteen, and still in school.
I had to think if my being so close with Chanyeol was a bad decision.

It was no secret that we both cared for eachother, to the extent that we could be classified as more than friends.
I wasn't much older than him, but the fact remained that i was older than him and that would never change. 
The fact wouldn't matter as much if we were older, Chanyeol my age and me 26.
No one would care.
No one would blink an eye at that.

But 18 and 22 was frowned upon.
No matter how much someone said otherwise.
The general population would look down upon us.

Keeping that in mind, would my being here with my child cause even more disruption?

 

"Chanyeol..." I called out from my place on the loveseat in my loungroom. Chanyeols voice beame out from the kitchen behind me.

"Yes? Are you hungry? Do you want some tomato juice?" He knew my cravings and acted as my carer constantly.

"No.. I'm fine. But would you come here please?" The gentle thumps of his feet pitter-patted over to me.
The loveseat dipped as his body took refuge beside me.
He wouldn't stop smiling; not that grin he does when he laughs, but just a soft heartwarming smile.
It constantly made me contend with myself.
It makes me extremely happy, but also extremely wary.

I felt as if i was taking his youth away from him. 

"What's wrong?" He sensed straight away that i was upset. I
t felt like a kick in the gut when i looked at his furrowed face, the same amount of worry he gave me the day we met. 

Why was he always worrying for me?

"Are you.... are you sure you want to be.. with me?" I stared down at my barely there belly as i waited for Chanyeol to speak.
When he did, i nearly missed it, his voice as soft as snow. 

"Of course..." It was both reassuring and scary at the same time.
I was conflicted with myself over my dire need for this boy and the fact that i may be ruining him.
A quick smile glimpsed my lips, but along with it came a rush of tears.
I seem to be crying alot lately.
I blame my bump and the crank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter