Guitar Strings

Sleeping With Serenades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Music inspiration - Miss You by Coldrain + Marry You by Bruno Mars

My alarm clock sounded, ringing loudly throughout the small apartment.
I groaned into the chest of my deep asleep boyfriend, a small puddle of my drool forming in a cavern of his stomach.
Our limbs; once entangled together in eachothers warmth, were now splayed all over the bed.
Chanyeols quiet snores rang out, his nose twitching slightly, like a puppy.
I reluctanly pulled myself up in the bed, cuddling the cat in my arms as i rubbed the left over sleep out of my eyes.
When i tried to get up to make coffee, a large handpulled my face back down onto the pillow.
A giggling; yet still half asleep Chanyeol placed his lips to my forehead.

"Good morning~"

"Good morning Channie"

"School?"

"Yupp, it's Monday"

Chanyeol groaned against my forehead, pulling me tight and squashing the cat in the process.

He never liked Monday mornings.

Our cat; Marshmellow squiggled between our bodies, desperatly trying to get away from the giant.
Said giant, only chuckled and picked up the struggling feline.

"Ahhh Marshmellow~ How are you?"

The ragdoll cat just stared at the over-friendly boy before swiping his paw forward, catching at Chanyeols nose. 
My somewhat manly looking boyfriend began to wail loudly.

"Ahhh why would you do that? I thought we were friends!" 

I laughed at my injured boyfriend, clasping my hands at his face and examining his 'wound'.
His black hair was sticking up in all directions and his eyebrows were furrowed together as he attempted to look at his scratch.
He looked like a puppy, always happy and hyper.
Full of expression.

"You're fine~" I cooed at the boy, and his entire face brightened.
A large toothy grin staring back at me.
I loved his smile.
His smile is was what first attracted me to him.

Chanyeol leant forward, quickly stealing a childish kiss before jumping up and heading to the bathroom.
Smiling the entire time.
He was such a positive soul.
He made everyone happy .
It was a talent that only he possessed.

I sat on my bed and rubbed my eyes.
Watching Marshmellow prance around my tiny apartment like it was his own.
He was a fat pale brown ragdoll that i got when i was 18.
He'd aged well for a now 4 year old.
Apart from his weight, he still looked like a kitten.

"Can you grab me a towel please?~"

He always forgot a towel.
I placed Marshmellow on the floor and dragged the blue towel; bought especially for him and his silly height.
It was twice the size of my normal towels.
The boy was a tower; and still growing.
I knocked daintily on the door and his arm shot out to grab the soft cloth.

"Thank you!~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter