The Beginning of the End

Worth Fighting For

“Don't yell at me like that or you'll be sorry. You may be the youngest but I have no problem setting you in your place,” Minho threatened.

 

“You think you can use that patronizing tone with me, Choi? You're damn wrong. Cut the bull,” Taemin seethed.

 

“Look you little worthless , I've worked hard to get where I'm at and I don't need you ruining my career for me.”

 

“I'm the worthless ? Have you heard your singing or rapping skills? Or have you not seen your dancing and acting? SHINee could have done fine without you.”

 

“With the way you're acting around chicks and sleeping with them, we wouldn't want your ways. You're 20 years old, Taemin. You shouldn't be a addict for your age. You're a disgrace to our image and your family. Taesun always talks about how disappointed he is in-”

 

“Shut the up Choi before I beat the out of that pretty little nose job you got.”

 

“I can break you in two with two fingers. I'd like to see you try, chopstick.”

 

“Either of you lay a hand on each other and I'm going to the higher ups. You guys just can't fight like this,” Key interjected.

 

“Especially backstage. Leave this for the dorm, not on the job,” Jonghyun muttered while staring at his phone.

 

“Tell Taemin to stop around then. If he gets caught it will ruin us forever. 'Breaking news: the youngest of SHINee is caught sleeping with a new woman every night.' Date if you want to but damn, be more careful please. You're even flirting with the staff. Have you no shame?”

“Stop acting like the ing king. I have my reasons for doing what I'm doing and I'm not stupid enough to get caught. So I don't need your prying in my business.” Taemin replied.

 

“What ing logical reason do you have to bang a new girl every night? Whatever. Just don't blame me when your gets caught,” Minho snapped.

 

“From the way you're acting, sounds like you're jealous. Jealous of me?” Taemin paused, “or jealous of the girls?”

 

Minho snatched Taemin's collar and pulled him up to eye level.

 

“You say anything like that again, and I swear to god no one will stop me from punching our teeth out. No one. Not even fans can stop me from hurting you,” Minho roared.

 

“I swear to god if you two don't stop this bull right now I'm grabbing the manager and having both of you kicked out of the rest of our schedules for today. You don't act this way when you're at your job. You should know by now not to throw little ing tantrums like this. Pull yourselves together and act like grown men for once,” Key spoke out suddenly.

 

Minho loosened his grip on Taemin's collar.

 

“Fine,” he replied.

 

Taemin smoothed out his shirt, walked out the door, and slammed it on his way out.

 

“Aren't you going to do anything about him?” Minho asked Jinki frustratedly.

 

“There's a time and a place for everything. Not now,” Jinki replied calmly.