Chapter 1

Married To My #1 Enemy's Boyfriend?!

Chorong P.O.V

"KYAAAAAAA!!!" A enormous crowd suddenly stood around me jumping and boucing.

"the hell is these people come from?" i ask myself. As i look up i notice the reason why they are shouting. It's the EXO boys!

"Ohh! they are soo handsome!" all the girls squeals. My god these girl are dying for those guy, well..however i wish i have some space here.

They keep on pushing and shouting. Hello! those boy's celebrity? They're only a group of soccer team!

I stood and try to walk away but there's too much people pushing so i ending up fell down the grass.

"Owwww~" i groan.

Then it suddenly became silents, "why aren't they shouting anymore?" i ask myself before looking up at them.

They all staring straight at me with their sharp eagel eyes. "what happening, why are they staring at me? it's creepy!" i thought in my mind.

"are you okay?" a voice suddenly ask. I turn my head and face him.

It's Suho, our class president and the leader of EXO soccer team. "uhm...i'm okay" i said softly. @////@

I look back at the ground where all my books fall everywhere. I begin to pick them up until suho help me pick up too. He's very sweet but please don't do that or i will get kill.

"here you go!" he hand my books. "t-thanks, i have to go now. see you in class." i said quickly then turn away and start to walk. Those girls will find me and get some revenge for sure.

"Chorong-ah!" Eunji shout from behind then jump on me and hug me real tight.

"mwo? you're hurting me!" i shout at her.

Eunji then release me and look at me with a big smile. "mwo?" i ask again.

"quess what?" Eunji said happily.

"What?"

"Baekhyun likes one of my post yesterday on facebook and he even comment it!" Eunji show me her phone.

Eunji is feeling Bored today:

Learning is so boring.

Comment:

Byun Baekhyun: IKR!

"only that?" i look at her dumbly, "yup! i knew it! we both are similar to each other." eunj hug her phone.

I give up on that girl, she's so in love right now. Poor me, i haven't find anyone that i can be with. Come on! it's spring season, season of love! why can't i fall in love with someone?

"hey! let go find the others and share this great news!" eunji wrap her arm around my shoulder as she drag me to come with her.


"Hello! everybody!" Eunji shout as soon as we saw our bestfriends.

"unnie!" they all come and sit with us at the bench.

"quess what?" eunji said slowly pretend to be sneaky.

"what?" 

"EXO's baekhyun had finally like and comment my post on facebook!"

"Really? congratulation!" Namjoo hug eunji. "aigoo~ thanks"

"hey! did you guys know that he's back?" naeun said while her eyes on her phone.

"who?"

"Minah's boyfriend!"

"really?"

"yup. she post it on facebook! look!" naeun then show is her phone screen.

Minah is feeling exciting today.

Hey, to all my friend and my school: i want to announce that my boyfriend his back from America!

"wow~" bomi gasp.

I look at them dumbfound. Okay, i'm a new student this year so i don't really know who is Minah's boyfriend but i have stay long enough to name minah 'My #1 enemy'

"who's is minah's boyfriend?" i ask them.

"oh yeah, you're new here. Minah's boyfriend use to be the hottiest boy in the school. 2 years ago he move to america." Bomi explain.

"i can't believe that he's back, he stole my heart once." Namjoo said daydreaming until eunji shake her shoulder hard.

"Yah! you already said that you like D.O?" Eunji ask.

"yeah, but that was after he left." namjoo pout. "anyway...i had determind that this time is will do anything to date D.O!"

We were having fun talking until i felt my phone is vibrating. "hello?"

"Chorong it's eomma" eomma said sounding like in hurry "it's a emergency, your father is not feeling well."

"what? is he okay?" i began to feel worried, "come home quick." eomma finish her lest sentence then hung up.

"who's that?" eunji ask. "uhm..my mom. I have to go home now. see you guys tomorrow" i grab my bag and ran outside to call taxi.

As soon as i got home i ran straight to appa's office to find him

"appa! kwenchahna?" i ask. Appa was sitting on his sofa covering his forehead. "Chorong-ah, your father is hurt." eomma look at appa.

"where? where are you hurt?" i search around his body but he point at his thumb that was standing up the whole time carefully.

"What happen to it?" i ask as i look at it.

"are you blind? can't you see it bleeding?"

Now that i look closer his thumb got alittle cut, and it's only bleed alittle bit.

I hold his hand up to take a closer view of his cut, "This is what you call 'emergency'?" i said madly.

"It an 'emergency'. the cut became itchy" appa hold his thumb and sound like a baby.

"really? you guy just waist my time!" i said.

"waist? this is the only way to get you home." eomma sit next to me.

"we had decided for you to get married this year." appa announce.

" married? Why?"

"yesterday, i went to the fortune teller place and he said that you have to get married this year." eomma explain.

"eomma! how many time have i told you, don't believe in their lies." i said but eomma just look at the ground.

"anyway...believe or not, you still have to get married."Appa said.

"I heard that you fulture husband is back from America, so....we'll meet up with his family on Monday." appa put his hand on my shoulder then walk outside the room.

Eomma too, begin to leave.

I slowly walk to my room, and dig my face into my pillow. "how misfortune am i?" i said to myself then begin to cry.


A/N:

Thank you for subcribing. I hope you guys will like my story about Chohan/lurong.