Chapter 2

Married To My #1 Enemy's Boyfriend?!

Luhan P.O.V

I woke up and found myself sleeping in my old bedroom in korean.

Then i heard someone knocking on the door, "who's that?"

"it's me butler Wu, you have to wake up and prepear to go to school right now, master" butler Wu said still standing outside.

"arasoo, just wait outside for me to change my clothes." i demand.

"yes, young master." Butler Wu said then walk out the front door, enter his car and wait patiently.

Mean while i was busy washing myself and changed my clothes, suddenly i felt my phone vibrating.

It's Minah!

--------------------------Phone Call-------------------------------

Minah: Hello Oppa!

Me: Aigoo~ thanks baby. i miss you alot!

Minah: me too~let meet each other at school, then in the afternoon let go eat and shopping together.

Me: arasoo! i will spend my whole day with you.

Minah: Whoa! okay, i'll wait to see you later. Chu~

--------------------------End Call-------------------------------------

Minah is so cute~

She's most beautiful and pure girl i ever seen. And she's lucky that i'm her boyfriend...the hottiest boy in the school.

I look down the window and saw butler Wu who looking at me with his monster eyes.

Okay, okay i'm coming, no need for that kind of stare Butler Wu. T_T


"oh! hyung! is that really you?" Chanyoel gasp as soon as i walk out the door.

"if not me, the one that is standing in front of you is a ghost?" i made a fist at him.

"Yah~you look handsome as always." Kris high 5 me.

"not only handsome, i'm now a sangnamja too." i smile.

Then Suho out of nowhere run toward me and hug, "hey long time no see, bro."

"Yeah, how the soccer team work." i ask.

"good, but we're not completely perfect without you." he smile. That guy is such a good mouth talker.

"so have you meet Minah yet?" Baekhyun ask.

"No. But i plan to made a surprise for her." i whisper.

"oh, okay. let me go tell minah." Tao tease then pretend to start walking. I look at him and grab him by the neck.

"Ya! if you do, i'll make sure tonight will be your last moment of life." i thread him. "arasoo, i'm just joking hyung."

"well, let go. It's almost time for class." Suho wrap his arm around my shoulder and we all got to class.


20 minutes......

30 minutes......

40 minutes......

50 minutes......

1 hour.......

OMG! Time in korean pass slower than america. 1 hour pass by seem like a whole entire day to me now.

"Hyung, Minah just text me to tell you to meet her outside the gate." Chanyoel said then wink at me.

"arasoo, thanks." i pack my stuff and head out hurrily since i can't wait to see her. But right when i ran out i acciedently bump into a girl and we both fall.

"Yah! What kind of girl are you, can't you walk a little properly?" i yell at her.

She stood up and smirk at me,"Excuse me, who is the one that is running mean while i'm the one who is walking nicely?"

"Whatever!" i said annoyingly.

"oh, hey Chorong!" Suho walk toward her. He know her? "hey. i just want to ask you some of the problems today lesson that i didn't understand. Can you help me?" she ask.

"sure!" Suho face became light like the sun as he walk toward her and help her.

I look at them vexationly, then remember that i got to go to meet Minah. I leave them behind and ran as fast as i could to the School gate.

I saw Minah who is putting on her lipstick standing outside the gate. I chuckle quitely and walk behind minah before surprise her.

"Peek-A-Boo!" i yell out and Minah face me, "Oppaaaaa~" she hug me.

"Minah~i miss you alot baby." i cup her face.

Minah nod then drag me to the Seoul Mall with her and help her picking some clothes out.

"Oppa~what do you think of this?" Minah walk out with a pink dress that have an enormous bow at the back of her neck.

To be Honest: It's not really suit her, but since i see her smile brightly as she wear it. So i pretend to say it look pretty.

"It's Super pretty on you, babe!" i lies. "really? then get your credit card out and ready to buy me this." she joke.

"thank you oppa~i love it when you're around, it been 2 years since i see you so i deserve you more than ever." Minah cling on my arm.

For some season. This time when i'm with minah the feeling is not the same anymore. I wonder if my love for Minah had begin to fade away. Hahahaha that impossible.


Minah and i wear walking outside the Mall until Butler Wu suddenly appear. "Master" he ran toward me then stop to catch his breath.

"mwo? why are you here, butler wu." i ask. Butler Wu look at Minah then drag me turn my back away from minah. "i'm sorry for disturbed your happy moment but you have to go home now." he whisper.

"Ah-wae?" i whine. But butler Wu only glare at me. "okay, okay." i nod then turn back to Minah and give her a smile.

"uhm...Minah, i have to go now."

"really? it so ashame." she pout.

"yeah. Well see you tomorrow baby. I'll treat you tomorrow." i show her my pinky. Minah nod then lock her pinky with mine to make a deal.

"okay bye!" i wave at her. then enter the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Luhan!" Grandma come and give me a big hug.

"g-grandma? i can't breath." i said. Grandma finally release. 

"Oh, my grandson is so handsome! he's going to be a good husband for sure."

Husband? what does she mean? Then Eomma walk to me and drag me to sit down on the sofa.

"we want to announce to you something." eomma start,"you're getting marry!"

Married? are they joking? "You're joking right?"

This time eomma sigh and look at me seriously, "No, i'm not. You're going to get marry with the Park family's daughter."

Oh! The Park family. Eomma said that she and Mrs. Park use to be bestfriend....but wait marry to their daughter?

"No Way!" i shout. 

"it useless to refuse now. Your dad had sign the contract of marriage for you and their daughter already." she avoide my shock eyes.

"Mwo? without telling me?" i shout. 

"it's already sign when you were little, i didn't even know until you go to America." Grangma explain.

"Ahh~how can i say this to Minah?" i whine. 

"you have a girlfriend?" eomma eyes wide. 

"yeah, her name is Minah."

"i'm sorry but we already chose the Park daughter, we're going to meet thier family on Monday which is tomorrow." Eomma begin to smile.

"so get ready son." Grandma hold my shoulder. I nod then walk up the stair into my room and lay down.

Can't believe this is real. It's must be a dream. Wake up Luhan! wake up!!!!