Chapter 4

Punch

Chapter 4

On the way home, Amanda was all smiles. “OMG! Did you see that?! Hot Anthony and I were talking!” she exclaimed as soon as she got into the car.

 

“Oh gosh,” the guys groaned at once. “Here we go again...”

 

“Hyung,” Daehyun whined, turning to Yongguk. “Do something. Anything. Please.”

 

“We could just stuff her into the trunk,” Youngjae suggested, which earned a snicker from the others.

 

“You know, Jae. That doesn't sound like a bad idea,” added Daehyun, smiling mischievously.

 

“What did you just say?” she asked suddenly, startling them.

 

“Nothing,” Daehyun and Youngjae replied at once, shaking their heads.

 

She narrowed her eyes suspiciously before continuing on. “Well anyways, here's what happened...”

 

Yongguk sighed, shaking his head as he watched Amanda ramble on. “Just roll with it,” he advised them. “I mean, look at her. She's smiling and laughing. Endure it just until we get back to the dorm, hmm?”

 

“But hyung,” Daehyun and Youngjae whined at once.

 

Yongguk simply shrugged. “Sorry guys, there's not much we can do about it,” he finally said, staring back at Amanda solemnly. There really isn't much to do... She's smiling, isn't she? But for some reason, why can't I be happy for her?


 
A/N: Hello guys! What do you guys think so far? I got a good laugh from these last two chapters lol. Yes, there really is a Hot Anthony and for those of you who know of him, some of you can't blame me for crushing on him lol. But he doesn't seem all that interested in me :/ But this whole story is dramatized for your entertainment. I mean I was actually more boy crazy over Hot Anthony than Ryan, that's for sure. XD And Daehyun humiliating her like that was something I imagined lol. That part made me laugh. I hope you guys checked out the pictures I linked. Those pictures were basically what I love about that gym. I'm still amazed by it to this day. My girl Linsi actually made me the poster for this story and I'm in love with it! ESP The fact that she added Tony Jaa's image and that quote! I would like you guys to gain a bit of insight on my culture since Muay Thai is a huge deal in Lao/Thai culture. In the future chapters, I actually gave you guys a bit of a Lao lesson as well! XD Please look forward to it.
 
Also, don't forget to check out my other story starring Daehyun and Himchan called My Beautiful Nightmare
 
Please also checkout my coauthor's story starring EXO's Baekhyun called Instagram Famous. (Note: If you guys do read it, she sure likes to poke fun at my crush on Hot Anthony lol. Don't get it? Well read and subcribe to her story to see for yourself!)
 
Okay, I'll stop talking so enjoy!