Loving You

I Wish I Could Love You Too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 more weeks before Sandara's Birthday .

Sandara's POV 

In early morning I'm already awake and sneak out from my own house . I don't want to make Ji Young awake but before I leave house , I'm already prepared a breakfast for him . Where I want to go in such rush ? Shhh ~ this is secret , don't tell anyone . Actually , I want to go Jeju !!! Wohoooo !!
 

Ok , breakfast ready , my living room clean , rubbish already throw away , clothes to be washed I have doned it yesterday and what else I should do ? *Thinking* Leave a note ! *writing , writing * Ok , done !

"Ok , my home sweet home see you maybe in a week . Bye bye , my house take care . " I give a flying kiss to my house and then I take a cab and straight to airport .

"Chaerin ! " I scream while my hand wave at her .
"Where Bom ? Still not arrive ? " I asked her .
"As usually , she always late ." Chaerin respond while look at her handphone .

30 minutes later ...

"Dara ! Chaerin ! " that is Park Bom's voice . She's here finally .
"I'm so sorry , I'm not late right ? " she asked casually .
"Yah ! You are already late 30 minutes ok . Aigooo , ajumma " Chaerin respond .
"Hehe , I'm sorry actually I was at ... " she look at me . What wrong ?
"I was at my mom house before I came here , for this " she continue her talk and show something to us .No doubt , she was busy packed her corn . 

So , when our flight are ready , the three of us also ready . In the flight , I'm usually keep quiet until the airplane land . When we arrived , Minzy and her mother already there . So , for this week we will have our holiday together . We check in at the resort and Bommie and I shared a room together . Chaerin , she alone and Minzy don't join us check in at resort , she and her mother stay at her uncle's house .

At that night , we still don't do anything . After we have a dinner , Chaerin go back to her room and Bom and I also go to our room . Both of us , lie down on the bed and take a picture together .

"Dara ! " Bommie call me .Her face seem like want to know about something.
"Yes , Bommie " I respond .
"Who is this " she show me a picture .

         
I'm speechless for a second . My hand still hold Bom's handphone .
"I think , now you know why I'm late this morning . It's not because of that corn but before I arrived at airport , I was go to your house first . I thought that I want to go to airport with you so , I go to your house and " she said .

*Park Bom's flashback *

"Omma , before we go to airport let's drop by at Dara house first . I think she will take a cab to airport , it waste her money , right ? " I asked my mom . And she ok with that , since we'll going one-way to airport .
"You wait here ok , I'll go call Dara " I'm added . Since , I'm can't call Dara so I insert her door password .
"Dara-ya , are you ready ? " I'm called but still no respond . Twice I call Dara name , but still no respond , so I go upstair . I open her bedroom , hurm nobody inside . Maybe she at the other bedroom . Then , I open the bedroom door and I see a man still sleep on the bed .
I'm shock and shaking . So , I take out my handphone and take a picture . Suddenly , that man awake because of the flash and the camera sound . 

"Who are you ? What are you doing here ? " he asked .
"Yah ! I'm the one who should ask that question ! Who are you and what are you doing in my friend's house ! " I replied .
"Hey , ladies I think we were misunderstood . Ok , I'll answer your question " , he get up from the bed and I immediately in karate ready stance . "Woow , calm down I'm not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter