Come Back Home

I Wish I Could Love You Too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's POV

Oh , I'm so tired and my eyes vision not very clear maybe this is the side effects of medications that I took before . Let me rest here for a while . So , I'm sitting in front of the clinic and just hoping that a cab will stop here .

Wow , so amazing . A car stopped in front of me ? A cab ? But why the driver come out ?
"Hi , Dara ? " the man asked .
Oh the driver call me . I lift up my face ."Yes , " I answered . Who is this man . Ok , give me sometime for clear my vision . And , now it better than before .
" Eh , sir what are doing here ? Oh wait , this is clinic so you also feel not well , sir? " I asked .
"Yes , eh no-no . I'm ok but seem right now you are the one who is not well right ? " the man respond . But I'm still silent and smile .
" Haha , and since I'm here let me offer you a ride home , ok ? " says the man . "And , if you now wait for a cab seem like you are now wait at a wrong place , in front of clinic ? A cab rarely come here " add that man again .
"It's ok , then I can wait at bus stop and take bus for come back home " I'm respond .
"With your condition right now , it very dangerous . Come with me , I'll send you home and don't call me "sir" , I'm Seung Hyun " he grab my hand and open car door for me . Wow , so gentlemen .
 

So , now he drive his car to the main road . Wow , this medicines make me want to sleep but I'm heard someone talking to me . Keep smiling Dara . I'm looking outside and my head at car window then my eyes closed .
 

Choi Seung Hyun's POV

"Wow  Seung Hyun , you are holding her hand right now . Excited huh ? Nervous too , right ? " , I'm talking to myself a.k.a like talking to the moon .
I drive my car to the main road and now she is next to me . She smiled ? So gorgeous with natural makeup like this . I'm melted .
 

" So , no wonder every time I came to cafe , I can't saw you . By the way , now you're already next to me right ? Haha " , I'm start our conversation first . But every time I'm talking she just smiled .
" Hurm , Dara ... " , once again I'm trying to have a talk with her and I look at her , *sigh* .
" She's asleep ? Haa , how can I sent her home if she is sleep right now ? " 

So , I have no choice , must I take a look at her identity card ? Or should I called her friend and asking for help ?
Maybe not . I'm smiled *evil smiled* hahaha  .

Finally , I have no choice and I don't want to interfere with the privacy of her so I bring her to the hotel .The sun already sunset  and she is still sleeping like a Slepping Beauty . I'm tired too .

I went into the bedroom and I lie down beside her .

" Oh man , what are you doing T.O.P " , I'm wake up myself and go outside after I realize that I'm going to kiss Dara .
I left Dara alone in the bedroom , she is still in her sweet dreem .
I go to bathroom and wash my face and now once again , I'm standing in front of Dara's bedroom .

"Oh , T.O.P please don't make a wrong move and don't take an advantage on Dara , " my angel voice talking with me . My devil voice already talking with me . When ? At the moment I'm going to kiss Dara on her lips .

At the end , I just lie down at the living room . At the moment , I'm thinking about a lot of thing , jobs , future , my family etc.


" Oh wait ! Did Dara know who I am ? " , I'm wake up immediately and have a sit .
"How can I forget about that , will she be my friend even she know who I'm ? Oh , please I don't want losing my friend . She is so special to me . Love at first sight ! " I'm babbler alone .

Sandara Park , will you be my special one ? Will you be my star and be mine , the last love .
I'm so tired ... zzzZZzzzzZZ
 


Sandara's POV
 

Sunlight irradiate my eyes , so I wake up and I look around . I feel weird and this is not my house and take a look outside the window . Hotel ? What I'm doing yesterday ? 

" Ok , my shirt still on my body , nobody lie down beside me when I woke up and ... " I'm stop my word when I recalled about yesterday . I was with that sir , oh wait I was with Seung Hyun .

I walk carefully and open the bedroom door , I walk into the living room and I see he on the couch .



" He still sleeping . " I smiled . Then , I realize that only both of us in this room .
" I must go now ! " so , without thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter