Save Me Please

I Wish I Could Love You Too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sandara's POV

Ring ~ ring ~ * bell * I heard the bell ringing and that means a customer enter the cafe . I'm still busy cleaning the table but my eyes look at the person .

Oh , a customer come ! And a man customer ? Wow ! He so handsome , maybe this is Mr.Cha friend . I heard my head talking to myself . I done with the cleaning and about to return to my station but then I heard someone talk to me .

"Dara , can u help me to take the order " ,  asked Park Bom while her eyes still lock at the coffee machine . She is busying making a coffee . I nodded and then take a pen and a order book .

I'm slowly walk toward to the person and  take the order .My clear my throat first and smile then I begin my talk . " Welcome to our cafe sir , may I have your order ? " . My eyes didn't dare to look at the person . Oh my god ! His perfume smeel strong but nice . *sniff* *sniff*

The man remove his sunglasses and make a eyes contact with Dara .

         

"Oh my god . What the heck is this ?? this man is hot . Ok my Everest heart , melted " , whispered me to myself . My eyes become bigger when he lean at the chair . *freeze* Haaaaaa , he so fantastic handsome .

I don't realize that he already place his order to me because I'm totally dazzled with his charm . Then , I heard him chuckled and then I blinking several times . Oh crap ! Does he realize how stupid I before ?? Oh goshh , Sandara , how can you in your dreamland when your shine knight is in front of you ?? kekeke.

Sandara flick her forehead then smiled back at the person . She clear again and asked the order once again .

"Hurmm , one iced coffee espresso and a piece of cake " responded by him . Then , he look at the window nearby him . I heard him sigh .

"Ok , thanks you sir and what flavour of cake would you like ? " asked by me .
He look at me with his smiled still at his face ."Anything , that suit with you and me , honey "
"Pardon ? " , I'm shocked . Wait !! Did my ears now know how to play a game with me ?? Did he just called me honey ??? Kyahhhhhhhhhhh , I 'm melted ... kekekekeke .
 

When I realize he smiled at me , I'm quickly take his order and go straight to Bommie with the order . I place the order near to Park Bom .
 

" Bommie , here the order and please make an iced coffee espresso . Double shot ok " I said then I still can hear his word .. honey ... I'm blushing .. 
" Neh , yah Dara . Are you ok ? You look so shock , and your face are red . Are you ill ? " I heard Park Bom talk to me . Then I just place my hands at my face .
" Nope ! " I shook my head . Then , my eyes back to the man . My eyes become bigger when I saw him playing along woth the chair .

" Bommie , do you see the man over there . He is so weird , you know . " Dara point her finger at the man .

What is he doing over there , playing with the chair ?

      

Bom look at the person who is Sandara point .She smiled then laugh .

"Kekekeke , that man is cute Dara ." said Bom and slap her friend hand . " How could you called him weird , look what is he doing right now oh my corn , he is cute . " Bommie slap my hand again when i give her a weird look . Park Bom  hand over the iced coffee espresso . I took a piece of cake .

 

I place the order on the tray then walk to the person ." Here your order sir " I said then he stop what he is doing now . " and this cake is not too sweet or heavy to have a drink with your iced coffee espresso . Enjoy and have fun " says me with a little laugh . 
"Thanks , Dara " , he smiled . 
"Excuse me , sir . But how do you know my name and this is your first time coming here right ? " , asked Dara.
He look up while take a sip of his iced coffee , then he point his finger somewhere . I followed his finger , and ... oh god , hello Dara , you are wearing a uniform and of course you will have a nametag too . Arghhh , my mistake , i'm so shy .

I smiled and cover my face with the tray . Yeah Dara , this man here is not want to hit with you , babo ! Then , I lower the tray and give him a smiled . When I about want to go away I heard he talks . I stop my track then turn around .


"By the way , since I know your name so can you be my friend? My name is Choi Seung Hyun and please don't call me "sir" . I'm not your boss , I'm your friend now . " he smiled and grab my hand for shake hand . I freeze at my spot when he continue shaking my hand . I fell in silence for seconds . I shook my head and begin to talk .


"Oh , nice to know you and my is Sandara Park , you also can call me Dara " 
"Ya , nice to know you too , Dara " he responded and left the cafe immediately after finished his cake and iced coffee .

Weird !! He is totally weird !! Can you be my friend ?? hello ... I never have a boy friends before . My friend is one and only Park Bom and maybe some of my co-workers .

Choi Seung Hyun's POV

"Oh , nice to know you and my name is Sandara Park , you also can call me Dara " . I'm chuckle when I remember how her face expression . Mayb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter