What will happen next ?

I Wish I Could Love You Too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Ji Young's POV 

Wahahaha , I'm full now . Thanks Dara , I'm already miss your cooking . Both of us now at living room watching her favourite dramas again . Both of us keep silence . Yah ! Ji Young , this is the right time for you to use that coupon . How long you want to keep that coupon . Good Luck Ji Young !

"Dara ~~ " I call her name but she still can't hear . I'm call her name twice and still no reaction . Then , she look at me now and ... Oh my goshh , our face so close just a few inch distance .

                     
                                                 * kyahhhhh ~~~ *
"You're so hot ! " she said .
"You too , Dara " oh god I'm replied then I smiled . Then , I see Dara slap her beautiful face . I'm schocked .Then , I show a coupon at her . She asked me , where I got this coupon then I tell her the whole story . 
"This coupon is valid right ? So , let's spend one hour of staying up late for have chat , " I asked then she just nod . Oh for today , I'll tell her about my family and my career . But , I'm scared ! I must tell her my story while I'm drunk .
So , I stand up and I notice she look at me and I smiled .

So , I go to the kitchen and I take two wine glasses and a bottle of white wine . And go back to the living room at take a seat and I'm start my duty as a bartender and pour some wine in her wine glasses . At first , both of us just a simple chat , then suddenly she asked me a question .

"Ji Young , actually who are you ? I'm totally don't know who are you ? Are you my lost cousin ? " she asked then she smiled . Oh so cute , and this girl already drunk ? Her face already red .

"Actually , from the first time we meet again after the bus stop incident , I really want to be your friend . Do you know why , some girls treat me like I'm their idol , their husband , their boyfriend and nobody can come closer to me . Sometime I'm also need my own privacy ,I also want to be free from the glamorous life and I'm also remembered the day you help me paid for the bus fares and the day before I become who I'm today . G-Dragon , the leader of Big Bang .2 weeks before I was debut and at the same bus stop , I'm waiting for you in winter just want to give you a baby cactus . " I said and take a sip of wine .

Then , I take a look at the cactus near the window . My baby cactus already has a beautiful flower on top . 
"She must treat you well right ? " I said while my eyes at the cactus .
                                                       

"I'm so happy when I saw you again . So , I give you that baby cactus and we parted . " I'. added .
"Some of my friend said , he saw you at Philippine so I go there , but then he said he lost you . You know how I'm feel that day . I'm so disappointed and take a flight back to Korea and have a drinks with him . He know how disappointed I'm felt , then after I drop by at his house . Someone was bump into me , and that person is you . So miracle . At first I'm also can't realize that person who was bump into me is you . So , I call my friend for confirm it and my love senses didn't lied . So , that night I was drunk then decided to go to your house . " I said again and finish my wine . 

I look beside me , and I saw she already sleep . So , I blow the scented candles and sleep beside her .


Sleep beside her ? *smiled*

Next morning ~ ~ ~

Sandara's POV 

"Ouch ! My eyes and my head , so dizzy " I'm rubbing my eyes . I'm feel weird , feel like someone hug me from my back . I get up and look my at back , oh my gosh . What is he doing here ?
I'm to kick he but suddenly I realize something . 
"What's wrong with him ? Why he wrinkly ? " I'm whisper .

"Ji Young ! Ji Young ! Yah ! Ji  Young ! " I'm start shaking his body . Then , he immediately awake and hug me tightly .
"Dara ~ please don't leave me . I'm really sorry if I've make so much mistake . " he said then I heard he is sobbing . He's crying ?

"Are you ok , Ji Young ? " I asked then he let go his arms . Then , I sit next to him .
"I had a nightmare and in that dream I was killed someone . " he said slowly .
"Hey , Ji Young . Don't take your nightmare too serious it just a dream . " I smiled then ask him to take a bath .

While Ji Young is going to take a bath , I go to the kitchen and prepare ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter